UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> Gym Violations

11/5/12 1:43 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Authority Figure
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Type R - Seeing a child get raped in the shower and instead of breaking it up you only slam a locker.

doh!
11/5/12 1:45 AM
Authority Figure

Best Chris Ever - 
Authority Figure - Last week a lady was on the treadmill, cell phone blasting country music, NO EARPHONES, swinging her arms up and out with no regard for the people around her. I wanted to choke her out.
Where was this Phone Post

Worse than this: when people stop you during your workout to ask "what church you attend"...what? Bitch, hand me a 45lb plate and stop yapping about Jesus. lol
11/5/12 1:50 AM
Mihow

and I thought I was socially retarded ... everyone in this thread is a fucking maniac
11/5/12 2:10 AM
BrunoMcGyver
228 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

When there's a douchebag with tribal tatts and a tapout shirt doing reps and then backs down like a bitch when I call him out and ask him to go outside and fight like a man. Bitch ain't shit. Keep dat shiiiit out of mah fuckin gym.
11/5/12 2:47 AM
SDinsomniac

Is drinking a monster before that big a violation? Phone Post
11/5/12 2:54 AM
kindofawesome

Authority Figure -
Best Chris Ever - 
Authority Figure - Last week a lady was on the treadmill, cell phone blasting country music, NO EARPHONES, swinging her arms up and out with no regard for the people around her. I wanted to choke her out.

Worse than this: when people stop you during your workout to ask "what church you attend"...what? Bitch, hand me a 45lb plate and stop yapping about Jesus. lol
I'm officially convinced you have never been to a gym. Phone Post
11/5/12 3:04 AM
DaveFu
1053 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

There is a fine line between complaining about not following "gym etiquette" and being a self important douchebag who complains about anybody who doesn't workout the "right" way.
11/5/12 4:10 AM
Foul Ole Ron

I don't snort it, irritates my sinuses. I just out it under my foreskin. Thank goodness for penile absorption. I think people get annoyed when I do it in the squat rack though. Probably because it can make a mess like chalk does. Phone Post
11/5/12 4:38 AM
Chocolate Shatner
69 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Foul Ole Ron -  I don't snort it, irritates my sinuses. I just out it under my foreskin. Thank goodness for penile absorption. I think people get annoyed when I do it in the squat rack though. Probably because it can make a mess like chalk does. Phone Post

creatine suppositories, man.
11/5/12 5:33 AM
Synado
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"5. Setting the incline on the treadmill to 6.0, and the speed to 3.0 then holding on to the contraption while you walk up a pretend hill."

We have a girl at our gym who does this. It looks like she is goose stepping and her legs and muffin top are not going away.
11/5/12 5:45 AM
Tyson86
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This drives me into a murderous rage.

11/5/12 6:10 AM
rockemsockem
38 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

People constantly on their phone does my head in. JUST FUCKING TRANE BRO Phone Post
11/5/12 6:26 AM
Best Chris Ever
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Authority Figure -
Best Chris Ever - 

But where in the world is this happening and what gym Phone Post
11/5/12 7:59 AM
Dirtyu D
61 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DaveFu - There is a fine line between complaining about not following "gym etiquette" and being a self important douchebag who complains about anybody who doesn't workout the "right" way.

Dave, I understand life has been hard recently, but you are still way too young to blow dry your balls in a public setting
11/5/12 8:25 AM
Authority Figure

kindofawesome - 
Authority Figure -
Best Chris Ever - 

I'm officially convinced you're trolling. But its the OG, so whatever.

You're trying to tell me you have never once in your life been invited to attend church with someone??! Well, it's happened to me, unfortunately, at a gym - twice.
11/5/12 8:26 AM
Authority Figure

Dirtyu D - 
DaveFu - There is a fine line between complaining about not following "gym etiquette" and being a self important douchebag who complains about anybody who doesn't workout the "right" way.

Dave, I understand life has been hard recently, but you are still way too young to blow dry your balls in a public setting

Checkmate.
11/5/12 8:26 AM
Authority Figure

Tyson86 - This drives me into a murderous rage.

In physical therapy? Otherwise, kill in parking lot.
11/5/12 8:34 AM
Motivated BJ
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

when people try to squat alot of weight and scream only to barely go the fuck down n take off their weight belt like they fuckin did something

11/5/12 10:04 AM
mike_rizzo
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JeffersonDArcyChoke - Friday night.

Curls and bench to get the "bar pump".

The same middle aged divorced dickheads do this as do the 21 year old wannabe Situations.

They run in with a coffee around 6-7 and get the pump then go get ready in the shower for the bar.

They emerge from the locker room with a too tight shirt to take full advantage of this pump and are loudly on a cell making the connection to find out where to be. Phone Post
im not crazy about those douches either but you know what? they get laid Phone Post
11/5/12 10:33 AM
Demolition Man
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Some of these are normal, messy motherfuckers leaving there stuff everywhere, some are weird, leaving the sauna because another man is there, and some are hilarious, playing country music whilst swinging your arms on a treadmill, sadly I don't get any of the hilarious ones at my gym.

I can't stand when people use a machine or weight then leave and come back like five minutes later and expect it to be still there waiting for them.
11/5/12 10:56 AM
El Refe
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

kindofawesome -
Authority Figure -
Best Chris Ever - 

I've had this happened to me in the steam room, some dude saw that I have some religious tattoos and decided to talk to me about God, I looked at him and asked, "are you fucking kidding me?", his girl was also in there and she started giggling at him and then told him that they should leave. Phone Post
11/5/12 10:57 AM
El Refe
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Don't talk to me in the steam room, as a matter of fact, don't talk to me at all at the gym. Phone Post
11/5/12 10:58 AM
Grits'n'Gravy

I really don't care about other's peoples form, but what pisses me off is people trying to tell me about my form. "You're doing it wrong" when I'm obviously more toned. "Sure random fatass! tell me more" Also, people trying to strike a conversation while you're working out. This is not social hour, I'm jacking steel here!
11/5/12 12:22 PM
Mit

Any behavior that others have that directly impacts me...ie playing loud music....taking a dump in the shower....leaving a machine loaded with weights(even this one isn't bad I mean you need weights on there anyways). Not putting dumbells back on rack and leaving in all four corners of the gym.

Honestly I'm too focused on what I'm doin to notice stupid stuff like whether or not they have been on their phone too long.

Lots of these peeves are a wee bit insecure but whatev maybe I'm just a little more tolerant of people's foibles. Phone Post
11/5/12 12:41 PM
UGCTT_Winnson
45 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Look mummy, snotty gym people.  Don't see those every day.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.