UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> Gym Violations

11/14/12 9:34 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Authority Figure
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

complexsimpleton - 
stayrad - 
complexsimpleton - I work out in a military gym. I am not too sure about civilian commercial gyms. For the record I workout alone mostly for 3-4 hours and I read my kindle in between sets.

* I hate when contractors/local nationals come in and 5 o crowd around a machine that not one of them is using and talk like it is fucking social hour.

*When that guy comes in who does 1/2 to 1 set of 20 different things and its all with 10lbs of resistance.

*The guy who spends more time walking around and watching other people than actually working out.

*the guy who walks in, grabs the 100lb dumbbells while looking around making sure people can see him, tries in vain to lift them and leaves them in the middle of the floor after slinking off quietly.same for leg press/bench with inordinate amounts of weight

You shouldn't be complaining about anyone when it takes u 3-4 hours to workout and while doing so you are reading a book Phone Post

My workout takes 3-4 hours regardless guy. If i was not reading I would be waiting 3 minutes in between sets anyway except I would be bored. I don't go in the gym and play around. I am not claiming to be the next Arnold or Magnus Samuelson but I am in good shape and I have the time.Like I said I am not the worlds best gym rat but I am dedicated and hard work pays off. I have no issue posting my workout routine or pictures to validate my claims. I also run 3 miles after every workout and I workout 6 days a week.

Offered to post dick pics.

/thread.
11/15/12 11:58 AM
Chael Sonnen Money

Not double flushing you'r dookies Phone Post
11/15/12 12:40 PM
complexsimpleton
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

stayrad - 
complexsimpleton -
stayrad - 
complexsimpleton - I work out in a military gym. I am not too sure about civilian commercial gyms. For the record I workout alone mostly for 3-4 hours and I read my kindle in between sets.

* I hate when contractors/local nationals come in and 5 o crowd around a machine that not one of them is using and talk like it is fucking social hour.

*When that guy comes in who does 1/2 to 1 set of 20 different things and its all with 10lbs of resistance.

*The guy who spends more time walking around and watching other people than actually working out.

*the guy who walks in, grabs the 100lb dumbbells while looking around making sure people can see him, tries in vain to lift them and leaves them in the middle of the floor after slinking off quietly.same for leg press/bench with inordinate amounts of weight

You shouldn't be complaining about anyone when it takes u 3-4 hours to workout and while doing so you are reading a book Phone Post

My workout takes 3-4 hours regardless guy. If i was not reading I would be waiting 3 minutes in between sets anyway except I would be bored. I don't go in the gym and play around. I am not claiming to be the next Arnold or Magnus Samuelson but I am in good shape and I have the time.Like I said I am not the worlds best gym rat but I am dedicated and hard work pays off. I have no issue posting my workout routine or pictures to validate my claims. I also run 3 miles after every workout and I workout 6 days a week.
3-4 hours for a workout though ! Lol Phone Post

Yes guy...3-4 hours. I actually do work in the gym. I exercise until exhaustion and then do cardio.I am not sure why this is hard concept to understand.
11/15/12 12:56 PM
outtap

I just would never have the time to do a 4 hour workout 6x/week. Phone Post
11/16/12 6:03 PM
Authority Figure

There is no reason to workout for 3 hrs. lol. Even running a 10k and working out, I'm done in 2hrs.

Are you a bodybuilder? Phone Post
11/16/12 6:31 PM
molsonman
57 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Authority Figure - There is no reason to workout for 3 hrs. lol. Even running a 10k and working out, I'm done in 2hrs.

Clint Darden's strongman workouts can go 3 to 5 hours. Phone Post
11/16/12 7:23 PM
Authority Figure

molsonman - 
Authority Figure - There is no reason to workout for 3 hrs. lol. Even running a 10k and working out, I'm done in 2hrs.

Clint Darden's strongman workouts can go 3 to 5 hours. Phone Post

Hence, the "strongman" designation. But aside from strongmen and bodybuilders, who needs to work out for 3 or 4 hours in a single day?

Dude also says he sometimes works out 2 a day. I mean that's a full time job after two 3hr sessions. What happens. Who the heck is paying rent? lol
11/17/12 10:43 AM
impactks

It's been mentioned a couple times but standing 1 foot away from the d-bell rack while doing their set.

When there is 30 feet of open mirror but the person chooses to step in front of you for their set.

Super sets across multiple pieces of equipment when the gym is busy and not letting people work in a set. Phone Post
11/17/12 4:58 PM
molsonman
57 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

impactks - It's been mentioned a couple times but standing 1 foot away from the d-bell rack while doing their set.

When there is 30 feet of open mirror but the person chooses to step in front of you for their set.

Super sets across multiple pieces of equipment when the gym is busy and not letting people work in a set. Phone Post
There are a couple people at my gym that will do dumbbell rows and lean on the weight rack. At least when people are standing to close they can take a few steps back mid set. Phone Post
11/17/12 5:29 PM
tubafor

One thing that really gets me is people wearing heavy smell-goods in the gym. Nothing worse than when I'm half nauseous from exercise and a person lathered in cologne or perfume comes next to me, makes me want to puke.
11/17/12 5:38 PM
OuTkAsTTTTT69

#5 is on point. Phone Post
11/17/12 5:52 PM
WildFireJoe
255 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I've only ever had a problem with one person at my gym. He's a Freshman at the university I attend. He blasts his music through his headphones so loud most people can hear him. He yells everything he says because I don't think he can control the volume of his voice due to hearing loss. He practically runs up and down the weight room. And his primary focus is socialization. He was so busy socializing he almost dropped a weight on a guy he was supposed to be spotting. Then he laughed and told a story about how he DID get so busy spotting a person that he didn't notice they were struggling with a weight and the person dropped a 65lb dumbbell on his face.

The guy is going to get somebody killed.
11/17/12 6:35 PM
HE H4TE ME

For some reason I want to punch people in their fucking face when they work out with beanies on. If anyone does that, I demand to know why. Phone Post
11/17/12 6:47 PM
Res ispa loquitur
593 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I wear beanies on occasion and fuck your demands.
11/17/12 10:52 PM
Chael Sonnen Money

HE H4TE ME - For some reason I want to punch people in their fucking face when they work out with beanies on. If anyone does that, I demand to know why. Phone Post
Fuck all SnapBack wearers as well! Phone Post
11/17/12 11:01 PM
Chael Sonnen Money

stayrad -
Chael Sonnen Money -
HE H4TE ME - For some reason I want to punch people in their fucking face when they work out with beanies on. If anyone does that, I demand to know why. Phone Post
Fuck all SnapBack wearers as well! Phone Post
Snap backs yeah, beanies no .

People like to trap the heat and get a sweat on Phone Post
I get it, and used to do that too. But, it kills hair follicles. Phone Post
11/17/12 11:05 PM
Authority Figure

Test.

11/18/12 2:17 AM
OldManMinerva

RobinHood -  A guy in his 50s meowed at me. I was attempting to change out of my shorts and he looks at me and meows - like a kitten.

I grabbed my bag and moved away from him and set my bag down, whilst he continued to meow a further few times.

Meow meow. Phone Post

What if he was legitimately raised by a pack of wild cats and can only communicate with his native tongue? What if wild raccoons brutally killed his family while he hid and watched in fear and now he goes to the gym every day not to impress girls, but to get strong enough to avenge the wrongful deaths of his loved ones? What if, on the day that he meowed at you, his years of meticulous planning and lifting were going to be put to the test as he would confront the raccoons which haunted his dreams once and for all, to either be victorious or to go down in flames trying? What if the meow he gave you was a plea for courage, and the simple gesture of a thumbs up was what he needed to enable him to succeed, and you didn't give him one? What if you failed him and became a pivotal factor in what will become a century long war between cats and raccoons?

You obviously have some things to think about.
11/18/12 8:08 AM
x FOX x
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OldManMinerva -
RobinHood -  A guy in his 50s meowed at me. I was attempting to change out of my shorts and he looks at me and meows - like a kitten.

I grabbed my bag and moved away from him and set my bag down, whilst he continued to meow a further few times.

Meow meow. Phone Post

What if he was legitimately raised by a pack of wild cats and can only communicate with his native tongue? What if wild raccoons brutally killed his family while he hid and watched in fear and now he goes to the gym every day not to impress girls, but to get strong enough to avenge the wrongful deaths of his loved ones? What if, on the day that he meowed at you, his years of meticulous planning and lifting were going to be put to the test as he would confront the raccoons which haunted his dreams once and for all, to either be victorious or to go down in flames trying? What if the meow he gave you was a plea for courage, and the simple gesture of a thumbs up was what he needed to enable him to succeed, and you didn't give him one? What if you failed him and became a pivotal factor in what will become a century long war between cats and raccoons?

Makes sense Phone Post
11/18/12 11:12 PM
Showers With Sandusky
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RobinHood -  Meow meow man was back. I don't get this seriously.

I'm on an exercise Mat. The type for stretching and doing sit-ups. 5 mats placed alongside each other, all occupied including my mat.

Meow Meow comes across with a Swiss ball and wants to share my mat. I mean WTF. You don't share mats like a piece of equipment. He says - we can take turns.

I'm like fuck you and just continued my stretching whilst he got annoyed and walked off. Phone Post

You should of let him use it and when he was stretching on the mat dropped a 45 lb plate on his head.
11/18/12 11:46 PM
andyman011

Why would someone smoking weed before the gym bother you. I go high every time and have went from being scrawny @ 125lbs to 150 in 3 months. If you stink or don't know how to put weights back gtfo. Otherwise you can sing an African rain dance song dressed in a dashiki while throwing a medicine ball. As long as I don't get hit with it Phone Post
11/19/12 1:39 AM
mdfmma123
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OldManMinerva -

Meow meow. Phone Post

Lol
VU when at computer. Phone Post
11/19/12 6:42 AM
Tank02
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mdfmma123 -
OldManMinerva -

Meow meow. Phone Post

Lol
VU when at computer. Phone Post
Hahahahah yes! Phone Post
11/19/12 10:40 AM
mike_rizzo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRdRoLoSEP4 Phone Post
11/19/12 10:31 PM
Authority Figure

Today, a guy was lifting weights wearing a pair of these:

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.