UnderGround Forums

S&C UnderGround >> Cramps from eating sh/t food

11/5/12 12:08 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
shootfighterbull
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I eat extremely healthy(meats are fish and occasional chicken, brown rice and beans are my carbs) and run 3 times a week. I used to eat like shit and i never ran because id get unbearable cramps.

Anyways, ive eaten shit(pizza, candy, ice cream) for the past two days, and i went for a 3 mile run today. It took me almost 30 minutes because id have to stop almost every half mile and walk off abdominal pains. What the hell is wrong with me? Is my body extra sensitive or something? Anyone experience something similar? Phone Post
11/5/12 12:39 PM
big_slacker
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I have the same issues, bad food will jack you up if you're not used to it. I actually get what feels like a mild hangover the next day if I eat shitty food.
11/5/12 6:37 PM
dizz
568 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

big_slacker - I have the same issues, bad food will jack you up if you're not used to it. I actually get what feels like a mild hangover the next day if I eat shitty food.

Same

I eat fairly clean but now and then will eat shitty and it sends my body into a tailspin

11/5/12 7:00 PM
turducken

you must have weak stomachs. i eat insanely clean except for maybe 5 meals a year, and i never feel any different when eating shit food.
11/6/12 12:04 AM
ravenman2000
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Probably intestinal gas from all the greasy food, and/or some lactose intolerance from too much ice cream.

11/6/12 10:13 AM
ArthurKnoqOut
42 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

As much MUCH more often than not, everyone just scrolls right past turducken's post unless you don't realize he's trolling.

I get the same way. If I eat anything overly processed, or deep fried I not only am physically incapacitated for a few days and feel "bleh"

11/7/12 7:52 AM
fuzzislipperz
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Check out the documentary 'Forks over Knives' on Netflix. Phone Post
11/7/12 11:00 AM
ArthurKnoqOut
42 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

one of many that should be required to watch in junior and high schools.

11/13/12 11:12 PM
CoreNobody

big_slacker - I have the same issues, bad food will jack you up if you're not used to it. I actually get what feels like a mild hangover the next day if I eat shitty food.
This!
I have one today because of a beer and pizza wake last night.
No mas Phone Post
11/18/12 11:53 AM
andyman011

Sugar does that to me, anything more than 3 pieces of candy and I wake up with the worst cramps imaginable. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.