UnderGround Forums

TattooGround >> Angel Art Tattoo Studio, Bangkok, Mr. Tung

11/5/12 2:40 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Ham and Egger
183 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anyone had work done here? From what I have seen its amazing. I tried to call from the states but no luck.Sent an email as well. Basically just wondering what kind of wait there is to get an appointment.

Ill be landing in Bangkok in a little over two weeks and would really like to get some work done from Mr. Tung.
12/12/12 3:51 PM
Ju Ichi
61 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Did you get any work done? I'm going to thailand next year and might go by Mr tung's.

12/12/12 4:20 PM
Ham and Egger
183 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I did. One of the coolest guys youll ever meet. He insisted I look at his art for a while because "that is the way to get to know me".  We sat for hours and chewed the fat about everything from pagan bhuddism to lord of the rings. We talked for a while about power and the need for protection so we decided on Garuda for the tattoo. Hes going ahead to spy on my enemies and watch out for me. Mr Tung is an awesome guy and his wife is nice as can be. Email him and schedule ahead. Several people came in during my appointment time and were turned away.

12/13/12 1:42 AM
Ju Ichi
61 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cool I'll have to do that. what's his hourly rate? Phone Post
12/13/12 9:55 AM
Ham and Egger

He doesnt really have one. If you ask him ahead of time he'll tell you that talk of money limits the art in his mind. Bring about 3 thousand baht per hour Id say. He'll sit and have tea and talk to you for a while and go over everything with you. Draw it up then give you a price for the whole thing.

One more thing. He is extremely heavy handed and uses an old school brass gun. He does everything free hand and makes those sweeping lines and circles in one motion as long as the canvas doesnt move. He gos "you strong so I make good line"! So even if its a painful spot dont move and he can make perfect lines and circles in one motion. The guy is a genius.
12/13/12 9:58 AM
Ham and Egger

He put the 4 elements in the tattoo around Garuman. Wind at the top, earth and water around the bottom and fire around the head. His wife told me he was a pagan Buddhist as a teen and still is. He loves all the old stories and deities.

If you need help finding his shop, which doesnt actually have an address, let me know.
12/13/12 3:24 PM
Ju Ichi

Thanks vtfu when I get to a PC. Phone Post
1/2/13 6:59 PM
sly fox
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

nice piece of work, vtfu

1/15/13 8:36 AM
Josh Balis
48 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ust had some great sak yant work done (tapped in style) if anyone is looking a great experience let me know i would be happy to help

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.