UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Rory Macdonald annoyed by constant VADA tests

11/5/12 1:44 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
AshDoherty
70 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Quote:
"It already started, my first test was last week *** I got a random knock on the door. They did the test. So from here to the fight, it's just random testing. It's pretty annoying, I don't like getting woken up in the morning. It threw my routine off. I didn't expect it. I forget about it, to tell you the truth. It was a bit annoying that day, but if it only happens a few times, a couple times, I can deal with it."

Read more...

11/5/12 1:47 PM
Orcus Knows MMA Better Than Goku
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

11/5/12 1:51 PM
suess
69 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Orcus Knows MMA Better Than Goku - 

i can't wait to see how you react to anything he says after he beats BJ.  

11/5/12 1:51 PM

suess - 

what will there be to say? of course im rooting for bj, but i think rory wins the fight

11/5/12 1:52 PM
Frobenius

not a fucking chance he beats BJ.
11/5/12 1:53 PM
suess
69 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

suess - 

what will there be to say? of course im rooting for bj, but i think rory wins the fight

my point is you have a stick up your ass for Rory right now, I can't imagine you're going to get any better after he beats your hero.  

11/5/12 1:56 PM
crowbar
835 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Joe Rogan) Rory,you looked like an animal out there,but you came up short

Rory) No excuses Joe,but Vada did throw my routine off one morning.

11/5/12 1:57 PM
epwar
538 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"This random testing I signed up for is so...random." - Rory

11/5/12 2:03 PM
MostLegit
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He agreed to do something unpleasant that he had no incentive whatsoever to do, and mentions its unpleasant and is adverse to his optimal performance, and is a cry baby?

It'll be fun to watch all the sandy vaginas after his next fight. Phone Post
11/5/12 2:04 PM

Edited: 11/05/12 2:05 PM
MostLegit -  He agreed to do something unpleasant that he had no incentive whatsoever to do, and mentions its unpleasant and is adverse to his optimal performance, and is a cry baby?

yes, as part of an adults job, they often have to do things they dont want to do..in fact, for most adults most of what they do on the job is unpleasant or uncomfortable, but they dont make a big deal or comment on it or even let it affect them in any way

it reminds me of a spoiled child or the princess and the pea...you are doing something many would die to do...nut up and just do it bro...

11/5/12 2:11 PM
suess

rory's job is not to do VADA testing, why are you tryin to make that connection? 

11/5/12 2:13 PM
UGCTT_EnderTL
267 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MostLegit -  He agreed to do something unpleasant that he had no incentive whatsoever to do, and mentions its unpleasant and is adverse to his optimal performance, and is a cry baby?

yes, as part of an adults job, they often have to do things they dont want to do..in fact, for most adults most of what they do on the job is unpleasant or uncomfortable, but they dont make a big deal or comment on it or even let it affect them in any way

it reminds me of a spoiled child or the princess and the pea...you are doing something many would die to do...nut up and just do it bro...

You are a part of a community of (mostly) adults that is constantly complaining about everything. Right now you are complaining more than he is. Lol.

11/5/12 2:16 PM
UGCTT_DontToewsMeBro!!

If having to take a pisstest throws off his routine I hope he never wants to have kids or he's royally fucked Phone Post
11/5/12 2:17 PM
Silverball
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If they're randomly testing Rory, then they're doing the same to BJ. It's an even playing field, which is really the point of all this VADA stuff in the first place.
11/5/12 2:18 PM

suess - 

rory's job is not to do VADA testing, why are you tryin to make that connection? 

noone said that is his job, but thats part of his job that he accepted...for example, in order to fight, u have to get licensed? is it his job to get licensed? no...but thats part of the job

UGCTT_Winnson
54 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It is a little draconian.

And don't talk about the olympics.  Every country has chemists that can beat the current drug tests if they have any money for it.

When Ben Johnson from Canada got popped for testing positive after his world record 100 meter dash, every olympian they talked to said his mistake was getting caught, not doing it.

You can be keyboard purists all you want, but anyone at the highest levels is going to take every advantage they possibly can.

How many of us use supplements?  Where do you draw the line if it wil help you win?

Trane

I love the Goku vs. Seuss squabbles, provides for great entertainment :) FTR, I like BJ Penn, Rory and GSP so I'm not taking any sides.
11/5/12 2:20 PM
UGCTT_I Got Fitched Up

epwar - 

"This random testing I signed up for is so...random." - Rory

LOL this

11/5/12 2:22 PM

UGCTT_Winnson - 

It is a little draconian.

And don't talk about the olympics.  Every country has chemists that can beat the current drug tests if they have any money for it.

When Ben Johnson from Canada got popped for testing positive after his world record 100 meter dash, every olympian they talked to said his mistake was getting caught, not doing it.

You can be keyboard purists all you want, but anyone at the highest levels is going to take every advantage they possibly can.

How many of us use supplements?  Where do you draw the line if it wil help you win?

so u are saying he is on the juice?

and in terms of drawing the line, i would draw it at where things are illegal...

11/5/12 2:22 PM
disbeliever
530 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator
I can understand being pissed at being woken up. I'm a bear if someone wakes me up.

That said, he agreed to do this extra testing
11/5/12 2:23 PM
absoluteidiot
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Of coarse he's fkn annoyed.... It's pretty hard to cycle when the cvnts want to keep testing you. Phone Post
11/5/12 2:25 PM
UGCTT_EnderTL
267 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Trane - "I love the Goku vs. Seuss squabbles, provides for great entertainment :) FTR, I like BJ Penn, Rory and GSP so I'm not taking any sides."

Haha same here. While I usually agree with Seuss, it's hilarious watching Goku argue with anyone.

11/5/12 2:26 PM
Kid Salami
97 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"Had to pee in a cup this morning..didnt like it...kinda ruined my day..."

Womp Wooomp

11/5/12 2:30 PM
Daht
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Why is Rory doing the VADA test again? Dana ordered it? Was he busted previously, finished his 1 year suspension, but had to submit to VADA to fight again? Did the second-biggest excuse maker (after Tito, of course) in the history of MMA whine and cry that it had to be done or he wouldn't do *his* job?

It was one of those things, but I forget which off the top of my head..
11/5/12 2:35 PM
suess

suess - 

noone said that is his job, but thats part of his job that he accepted...for example, in order to fight, u have to get licensed? is it his job to get licensed? no...but thats part of the job

you are beyond stupid.  he's a fighter.  his job is to fight.  he trains, he makes weight, he fights.  "vada testing" is nowhere on his job description or in his contract with the ufc.  he agreed to vada because he knew he would look horrible if he didn't.  

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.