UnderGround Forums

What if ... >> FREE HIRED GUN!!!!!!

11/5/12 2:06 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
jdindiana
212 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Guy got frozen for bs vote downs.

Phone Post
11/5/12 2:06 PM
jdindiana
212 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Phone Post
11/5/12 2:23 PM
jdindiana

No one cares

Sorry bro Phone Post
11/5/12 2:45 PM
Hired Gun
360 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm back from the dead. This vtfd system is seriously flawed. I have been here since before 03 and have never once even recieved a warning or a post killed by a Mod.

A perfect example of how this system is flawed is PatK. He's been watching his and not posting just to see wtf is happening to his. His has dropped 14 points in over a week and has not ben posting.

Get rid of this and let the Mods do the jobs they have been asked to do. If it's to much to watch for the ones we have then assign more people to be Mods. We have several people that can do the job and would be good at it.
11/5/12 2:51 PM
PatK
156 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mods and administrators have admitted that there are groups of people going around and voting people down.

Time to drop the system and just have sensible modding.

11/5/12 2:57 PM
Hired Gun
360 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I agree that the system is seriously flawed. I stand by appointing more Mods and getting rid of this bs. Far to many people are using it for being but hurt.

Nice to see you posting again Pat
11/5/12 2:58 PM
jdindiana

That was quick Phone Post
11/5/12 3:04 PM
Hired Gun

I know people
11/5/12 11:46 PM
ringworm
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You have to admit, setting up a shitload of fake accounts and then modding people down is actually better than about 99% of the trolling that's taken place hear over the years. I mean when else have trolls actually been given the power to lock other users out of their accounts? Too bad Robin Patterson and KKM don't frequent this place anymore. They never thought small. Those guys wouldn't settle for taking down anyone more lowly than futa1, Joe Rogan, Eddie Bravo, the Gracies, or Kirik himself. Hell, they might even do it all at once.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.