UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Silva lands role in new Seagal movie

11/5/12 9:56 PM
Ignore | Vote Down | Vote Up
Underground Blog
1069 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MixedMartialArts.com

It looks like Steven Seagal is slated to teach Anderson Silva more than just how to throw a front kick.

That's because the UFC Middleweight Champion is scheduled to make a cameo appearance in the Aikido master's next big Hollywood project, and no, it's not Spiderman.

World of the venture came via Silva himself, who spoke to Brazilian media conglomerate GLOBO, during a visit to the Abu Dhabi Formula 1 Grand Prix racetrack yesterday. Here's what he had to say (translated):

"I'm going to Los Angeles to record a movie with Steven Seagal. I'm very excited about this new phase. I'm preparing. I'm training thanks to Johnny Araujo, who is my supporter. You are helping me a lot."

read entire article...

11/5/12 9:59 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
ortman166
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anderson silva money playa Phone Post
11/5/12 9:59 PM
ortman166

11/5/12 10:01 PM
TheZa
133 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

11/5/12 10:03 PM
fightsfan
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Now it all makes sense. Seagall at the fights, getting credit and interjected into UFC championship drama and movie role in exchange for playing along.
11/5/12 10:47 PM
slugshot331
276 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ortman166 - Anderson silva money playa Phone Post
. Phone Post
11/6/12 1:35 AM
Carl Sonnen

This sheds some light on Silva's comments about the money he would want to fight Jones. He mentions he had 'other things' he could be doing instead of being punched in the face and it seems this is one of them that he is referring to. It is beginning to sound like Segal has gotten into Silva's head a little. Maybe Segal is trolling him about making him a movie star and so he thinks he is ready to move on now. Just a thought.
11/6/12 1:40 AM
FatBuddha
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think Arnold showed that anything is possible in Hollywood, but I would think that Anderson would need to seriously work on his english and his voice.
11/6/12 2:59 AM
inf0
304 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Explains why they strung this kook along.

11/6/12 3:08 AM
OnlyTheStrongSurvive
544 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

fightsfan - Now it all makes sense. Seagall at the fights, getting credit and interjected into UFC championship drama and movie role in exchange for playing along.
Kind of seems that way doesn't it. Phone Post
11/6/12 7:24 AM
confusionSay
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

inf0 - 

Explains why they strung this kook along.

11/6/12 7:52 AM
Farewell Brock

I bet segal is some sort of government agent tracking down a terrorist cell while banging a 20 something year old wife. Phone Post
11/6/12 9:04 AM
Chris
350 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, COO

11/6/12 2:08 PM
Outlaw'd by Lytle

They should play Anderson as a dangerous bad ass villain and cast Sonnen as a cop with a ruthless, uncompromising style.

They could call it Demolition Man or something. Phone Post
11/6/12 2:47 PM
cheesesteak
227 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

11/6/12 2:48 PM
cheesesteak
227 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

11/6/12 4:30 PM
CWH
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Honestly, I'm not surprised at all.
11/6/12 5:58 PM
chaplinshouse
712 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

so are they gonna have a red carpet premiere at a dollar store in burbank?

he's being used like a masturbation sock.  he could have gotten a role in a real movie not a straight to dvd trainwreck

11/7/12 9:46 AM
Bartholomew P Skibbenheims III
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Goderson Silva - "Danger In The Favelas" Should be the name of the film.

Anderson as a MOB boss running the main Favela selling cocaine etc and Seagal as the guy trying to arrest/kill him.

would watch.
Fuck it let's just take martial arts out add guns and call it a Max Payne 3. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.