UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Drew Mcfedries Stabbed At Work

11/6/12 12:20 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
ieatglass
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't know how to get the direct link to the video, but it's posted on his facebook page.

http://www.facebook.com/drew.mcfedries?fref=ts
11/6/12 12:22 AM
UGCTT_EnderTL
228 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Woah. Phone Post
11/6/12 12:39 AM
ieatglass

Looks like he took down the video thread now as well as the mug shot thread.
11/6/12 12:43 AM
Snayke13
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In for more info. His style is awesome as are his fights. One of my favs to watch. Hope hes alright and a speedy recovery... Phone Post
11/6/12 12:50 AM
mmavixen
1112 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Is this true?

11/6/12 12:51 AM
Hocky Balboa
7400 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

When I hear the word "bungalows," Drew Mcfedries is one of the names that comes to mind. Phone Post
11/6/12 12:52 AM
ieatglass

He's doing good. He has posted a few time today on facebook. He kicked a guy out of a club the other night. The guy come back later on with a knife/shank and trying to get back in. The guy with the weapon was walking backwards since Drew and another security guard was making him leave again. Drew went to shoot in and pin him against the wall. While Drew was shooting in, the man reached around and stabbed him in his back, around the left shoulder blade. The man tried to walk out of the club fast since Drew let him go. Drew took it like a boss and kept stalking the guy out the club. This is the man who stabbed Drew. http://qctimes.com/app/pages/inmates/?id=258346233107457
11/6/12 12:56 AM
ieatglass

Dong Johnson - 

YO WHERE IS THE VIDEO

Drew took them off of his page a few mins ago. If people want to verify, or at least check up on him to make sure he's doing good. Then send him a message on facebook.
11/6/12 12:58 AM
UGCTT Combat Can Happen

Wow, I seriously sat somewhere thinking "whatever happened to Drew McFedries?" a couple hours ago. Phone Post
11/6/12 1:06 AM
HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe

Edited: 11/06/12 1:22 AM
Double
11/6/12 1:24 AM
HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe

WWETopTeam - Drew Vs Blagoi Ivanov for the MMA Stabbed Champion

On top of being in terrible taste, that was also extremely unfunny. Voted down.
11/6/12 1:40 AM
Tat2tillidie
357 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mmavixen -

Is this true?

If true sucks cause I've Keats liked his fights ... Sometimes being a hero or doing the right thing can get you hurt ...

Sucks to think o the world we live in sometimes ...

No one fights its like there scared to get punched in the face ...

TTT for a speedy recovery Phone Post
11/6/12 1:42 AM
Tat2tillidie
357 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe -
WWETopTeam - Drew Vs Blagoi Ivanov for the MMA Stabbed Champion

On top of being in terrible taste, that was also extremely unfunny. Voted down.
Yea like seriously wtf ... Shitty posters are killing this board ... Luckily we have a ton of quality posters otherwise I wouldn't even come to the forums ... Phone Post
11/6/12 2:02 AM
Cru "ATM" Jones
306 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ieatglass - He's doing good. He has posted a few time today on facebook. He kicked a guy out of a club the other night. The guy come back later on with a knife/shank and trying to get back in. The guy with the weapon was walking backwards since Drew and another security guard was making him leave again. Drew went to shoot in and pin him against the wall. While Drew was shooting in, the man reached around and stabbed him in his back, around the left shoulder blade. The man tried to walk out of the club fast since Drew let him go. Drew took it like a boss and kept stalking the guy out the club. This is the man who stabbed Drew. http://qctimes.com/app/pages/inmates/?id=258346233107457

http://qctimes.com/app/pages/inmates/?id=258346233107457

11/6/12 2:04 AM
Cru "ATM" Jones
306 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good to hear he's doing well.. WTF?! @ letting that guy out on bond.. Attempted murder IMO

Fuck that guy.

11/6/12 2:37 AM
MIKE CIESNOLEVICZ
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I worked at alot of those clubs in the Quad Cities my 6-7 yrs there. Anyone know which one he is working at, where it happened?
11/6/12 2:41 AM
UGCTT_Fraser_Finlay
224 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT Combat Can Happen - Wow, I seriously sat somewhere thinking "whatever happened to Drew McFedries?" a couple hours ago. Phone Post
Freaky... Phone Post
11/6/12 2:44 AM
Cru "ATM" Jones

google told me "Chorus Line" nightclub. Not much of an article:

A 42 year old man is behind bars at the Scott County Jail after Police said he stabbed another man Saturday night.

Calvin Hammock is charged with assault and injury when Police said he stabbed another man outside the Chorus Line Nightclub on North Brady Street in Davenport just before midnight.

The victim was stabbed in the back, but is expected to be okay.

11/6/12 2:44 AM
nipperusa
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I live in the quad cities, I'm also curious where this happened Phone Post
11/6/12 2:52 AM
nipperusa
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chorus line is a very lowgrade strip club, a stabbing isn't a huge surprise Phone Post
11/6/12 2:52 AM
sgotwalks
861 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I wonder which he found more painful. The stabbing or the staph?

11/6/12 3:30 AM
falkofire
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Probably the only time he's shot for a takedown in his life - tough luck drew speedy recovery Phone Post
11/6/12 11:09 AM
grafzep
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

wow that is nasty

speedy recovery to Drew, always liked that guy
11/6/12 11:36 AM
D241

Wow.

For those of you who are fairly new to mma, Drew McFedries was a great story.

First of all, he had a bizerker type of style. That dude loved to bang! His weakness was his ground game, but man did he have power in his hands.

He had a really good fight with Martin Kampmann iirc.

What made myself and many others root for him, was hearing about his story of how his mother got murdered on christmas day, or around christmas time.  When he fought, it seemed as if he took the hate and anger in his life and let it all out in his punches.

Ironically, if Drew had punched the guy instead of pinning him against the wall, he probably would've knocked him out and not be stabbed. I hope he recovers.

Also, and I know this without looking it up, he ended his fight career on a 2 fight win streak.

11/6/12 12:11 PM
UGCTT_EnderTL
228 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

D241 -

Wow.

For those of you who are fairly new to mma, Drew McFedries was a great story.

First of all, he had a bizerker type of style. That dude loved to bang! His weakness was his ground game, but man did he have power in his hands.

He had a really good fight with Martin Kampmann iirc.

What made myself and many others root for him, was hearing about his story of how his mother got murdered on christmas day, or around christmas time.  When he fought, it seemed as if he took the hate and anger in his life and let it all out in his punches.

Ironically, if Drew had punched the guy instead of pinning him against the wall, he probably would've knocked him out and not be stabbed. I hope he recovers.

Also, and I know this without looking it up, he ended his fight career on a 2 fight win streak.

Always a fun fighter to watch. Loved to "war".

When describing a fighter to someone who doesn't know them, I normally give a good description of their strengths, weaknesses and what they are best known for.. for Drew my description has always been "throws from the hips and doesn't give a fuck". Lol Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.