UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Benson: Sonnen just an average white guy

11/6/12 10:15 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
HexRei
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_BlahBreh - 
This is a fucking average white guy to you?

So glad you were all over espn for getting Pettis'd to the face, how dare you.

war diaz!

NO, chael's not average. He roids and was born quite wealthy. Also he is a felon who got off easy because he ratted out his partners in the fraud. All of which makes him special.
11/6/12 10:19 PM
ramaham

That mean his credit score is better? Phone Post
11/6/12 10:21 PM
Purgey
57 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Very average white guy checking in.

WAR BENDO. Phone Post
11/6/12 10:49 PM
Cock and Awe

I HOPE DIAZ KNOCKS HIS HEAD OFF FOR BRINGING RACE INTO SOMETHING UNNECESSARILY.
Jive Turkey

RangerDanger - 
nick diaz nut hugger -
RangerDanger -
mdfmma123 - Ha, I just don't understand why "white guy" was needed here. Phone Post
Seriously. If we are to believe that there are not genetic differences between races, why even bring that up? Phone Post
Yeah def no genetic differences between races... Phone Post
Can you tell me which genes are present in one race as opposed to another? That is, where is there proof that we are different and not just expressing a certain gene while suppressing another? Tell me what is race other than skin pigmentation? Phone Post

It's a little more complex than that. If you take the DNA sequence of a single gene, you will find overlap between what we identify as race. But if you examine several sequences, you can certainly identify race. 'Gene' is just the location in the genome. We don't all carry around the same allele for a given gene
Cock and Awe

HEY BENSON HENDERSON, YOU ARE NOT THAT EXCITING AS A FIGHTER.
11/6/12 10:54 PM
ABE FROMAN

Average White Band is fucking awesome. If you don't know you betta aks somebody.

11/6/12 10:59 PM
RangerDanger
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jive Turkey - 
RangerDanger - 
nick diaz nut hugger -
RangerDanger -
mdfmma123 - Ha, I just don't understand why "white guy" was needed here. Phone Post
Seriously. If we are to believe that there are not genetic differences between races, why even bring that up? Phone Post
Can you tell me which genes are present in one race as opposed to another? That is, where is there proof that we are different and not just expressing a certain gene while suppressing another? Tell me what is race other than skin pigmentation? Phone Post

It's a little more complex than that. If you take the DNA sequence of a single gene, you will find overlap between what we identify as race. But if you examine several sequences, you can certainly identify race. 'Gene' is just the location in the genome. We don't all carry around the same allele for a given gene

You're right, it is. But I would welcome any proof you have that we can determine someone's race by there DNA sequence. We can determine their geographical ancestry, but not what "race" they are. 

11/6/12 11:05 PM
Jive Turkey

RangerDanger - 
Jive Turkey - 
RangerDanger - 
nick diaz nut hugger -
RangerDanger -

You're right, it is. But I would welcome any proof you have that we can determine someone's race by there DNA sequence. We can determine their geographical ancestry, but not what "race" they are. 

That's a fair comment. 'Race' is a very wishy washy term
11/6/12 11:09 PM
RangerDanger
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jive Turkey - 
RangerDanger - 
Jive Turkey - 
RangerDanger - 
nick diaz nut hugger -
RangerDanger -

That's a fair comment. 'Race' is a very wishy washy term

Agreed. 

11/6/12 11:10 PM
Jive Turkey

dus 10 - 
Jive Turkey - 
RangerDanger - 
nick diaz nut hugger -
RangerDanger -

You DO realize a chiuahuhu & a mastiff are more closely related than a black & a white man, correct? Some racist are superior scientifically speaking. Homie.

A 'black man' and a 'white man' are pretty vague terms, so I'll go ahead and call bullshit on this. If you're going to make that claim, please go ahead an show the study you're referencing. I've got no idea what you're trying to say in the second sentence
11/6/12 11:11 PM
HexRei

dus 10 - White pride till i die, baby. Think about how life was before us It was called the fuckin bronze age lol. . We invented: 1. Lightbulb. 2. Computer. 3. Car. 4. Internet. 5. Www. 6. Cured polio. 7.Football/bball/hockey 8. Bike. 9.tv 10 movies 11. Phone 12. Gun 13.airplane.. . Blacks made pnutbutter.

ban this fuck
11/6/12 11:14 PM
Jive Turkey

dus 10 - White pride till i die, baby. Think about how life was before us It was called the fuckin bronze age lol. . We invented: 1. Lightbulb. 2. Computer. 3. Car. 4. Internet. 5. Www. 6. Cured polio. 7.Football/bball/hockey 8. Bike. 9.tv 10 movies 11. Phone 12. Gun 13.airplane.. . Blacks made pnutbutter.

This guy thinks there were no Caucasian people before the Bronze Age. What a retard
11/6/12 11:23 PM
BertR

don't understand people who use this tactic for their racism. Even going under the assumption your logic is correct, which it isn't since it's so absurdly simplistic and arbitrary, what does it have to do with you? You're not them. You're just some dude on the internet trying to build up your fragile self-esteem by associating yourself with their shine since you can't create your own.
11/6/12 11:33 PM
KZTT_JonJones'sPublicist
113 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

dus 10 - White pride till i die, baby. Think about how life was before us It was called the fuckin bronze age lol. . We invented: 1. Lightbulb. 2. Computer. 3. Car. 4. Internet. 5. Www. 6. Cured polio. 7.Football/bball/hockey 8. Bike. 9.tv 10 movies 11. Phone 12. Gun 13.airplane.. . Blacks made pnutbutter.
I found it funny. I find most inappropriate things funny though. Phone Post
11/7/12 12:02 AM
Jive Turkey

dus 10 - 
Jive Turkey - 
dus 10 - 
Jive Turkey - 
RangerDanger - 
nick diaz nut hugger -
RangerDanger -

You DO realize a chiuahuhu & a mastiff are more closely related than a black & a white man, correct? Some racist are superior scientifically speaking. Homie.

A 'black man' and a 'white man' are pretty vague terms, so I'll go ahead and call bullshit on this. If you're going to make that claim, please go ahead an show the study you're referencing. I've got no idea what you're trying to say in the second sentence

Any race, not just b&w. Dog breeds, with all thier differences in IQ/athleticism are closer related than the closes human races yo. by a lot. :)

No they aren't. Did one of your fellow troglodyte 'bros' tell you that?
11/7/12 12:06 AM
Jive Turkey

dus 10 - 
Jive Turkey - 

This guy thinks there were no Caucasian people before the Bronze Age. What a retard

1. We werent in charge then, silly boy. 2. Whites are of the newest, highly evolved races, we werent around 5-10k ago....my friend. 5K ago we werent white. homie.

Wow. Do yourself a favour and pick up a fucking book. Any book. Genetics, anthropology, ancient history, anything. Education is good for you
11/7/12 12:10 AM
Diazed And Confused
70 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If a Chael, or any other "white" fighter said this, it would be career ending.

Cain, how do you like my "White Pride" tattoo? Phone Post
11/7/12 12:13 AM
HexRei

dus 10 - 
Jive Turkey - 

1. We werent in charge then, silly boy. 2. Whites are of the newest, highly evolved races, we werent around 5-10k ago....my friend. 5K ago we werent white. homie.

What does the fact that a group broke off into a different climate and developed some cosmetic traits have to do with anything? Certainly it doesn't mean we're inherently smarter or something. Look at you, clearly your family has been inbreeding for selective traits for some time and look how fucking dumb you are.
11/7/12 12:15 AM
Beggsie
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MentaL -

hater. Chael has the biggest arms and the biggest charm. Nothing average about this beast. 

Exactly he should be frozen. Phone Post
11/7/12 12:23 AM
GJTT_JediJitsu
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HexRei -

ban this fuck
Holy fucking ignorance batman!!!

Reading his bs made me forget a year of college education! Phone Post
11/7/12 12:25 AM
Jive Turkey

dus 10 - 
Jive Turkey - 
dus 10 - 
Jive Turkey - 
dus 10 - 
Jive Turkey - 
RangerDanger - 
nick diaz nut hugger -
RangerDanger -

Any race, not just b&w. Dog breeds, with all thier differences in IQ/athleticism are closer related than the closes human races yo. by a lot. :)

No they aren't. Did one of your fellow troglodyte 'bros' tell you that?

Yes they are. Lol@"troglodytes". Nice appempt at trivializing my pov via insults...the refuge of the defeded. . Question;(to gauge your level of denial) do you think human races are 100% identical other than skin color?

Don't attempt to discuss genetics. You're out of your league. You can't even form a sentence. Say all you like about ad hominem, but your lack of communication skills and your clear lack of knowledge on the subject betray your poor education. You're either trolling or horribly uninformed and I'm not interested in engaging with either of those
11/7/12 12:53 AM
HexRei

dus 10 - 
HexRei - 
dus 10 - 
Jive Turkey - 

What does the fact that a group broke off into a different climate and developed some cosmetic traits have to do with anything? Certainly it doesn't mean we're inherently smarter or something. Look at you, clearly your family has been inbreeding for selective traits for some time and look how fucking dumb you are.

Silly boy, this discussion is above you. Modern brains are up to %20 larger. Modern meaning famers. Those races, natives, blacks etc that never engaged in such farming, mostly relying on H&G have not "evolved" a larger brain. A side effect of h&g is lactoseintol & inhability to handle liquor.

And that's why Andre the giant, with his massive brain, was the smartest man of all time.
11/7/12 12:55 AM
HexRei

Oh and LOL at native americans not having farming. Where the fuck do you think white settlers got corn and the techniques for farming it?
11/7/12 12:58 AM
ABE FROMAN

HexRei - 
dus 10 - 
HexRei - 
dus 10 - 
Jive Turkey - 

Silly boy, this discussion is above you. Modern brains are up to %20 larger. Modern meaning famers. Those races, natives, blacks etc that never engaged in such farming, mostly relying on H&G have not "evolved" a larger brain. A side effect of h&g is lactoseintol & inhability to handle liquor.

And that's why Andre the giant, with his massive brain, was the smartest man of all time.

LOL. 

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.