Jive Turkey - 
dus 10 - 
Jive Turkey - 
dus 10 - 
Jive Turkey - 
RangerDanger - 
nick diaz nut hugger -
RangerDanger -
mdfmma123 - Ha, I just don't understand why "white guy" was needed here. Phone Post
Seriously. If we are to believe that there are not genetic differences between races, why even bring that up? Phone Post
Yeah def no genetic differences between races... Phone Post
Can you tell me which genes are present in one race as opposed to another? That is, where is there proof that we are different and not just expressing a certain gene while suppressing another? Tell me what is race other than skin pigmentation? Phone Post

It's a little more complex than that. If you take the DNA sequence of a single gene, you will find overlap between what we identify as race. But if you examine several sequences, you can certainly identify race. 'Gene' is just the location in the genome. We don't all carry around the same allele for a given gene

You DO realize a chiuahuhu & a mastiff are more closely related than a black & a white man, correct? Some racist are superior scientifically speaking. Homie.

A 'black man' and a 'white man' are pretty vague terms, so I'll go ahead and call bullshit on this. If you're going to make that claim, please go ahead an show the study you're referencing. I've got no idea what you're trying to say in the second sentence

Any race, not just b&w. Dog breeds, with all thier differences in IQ/athleticism are closer related than the closes human races yo. by a lot. :)

No they aren't. Did one of your fellow troglodyte 'bros' tell you that?

Yes they are. Lol@"troglodytes". Nice appempt at trivializing my pov via insults...the refuge of the defeded. . Question;(to gauge your level of denial) do you think human races are 100% identical other than skin color?

Don't attempt to discuss genetics. You're out of your league. You can't even form a sentence. Say all you like about ad hominem, but your lack of communication skills and your clear lack of knowledge on the subject betray your poor education. You're either trolling or horribly uninformed and I'm not interested in engaging with either of those
11/7/12 12:53 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
HexRei
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

dus 10 - 
HexRei - 
dus 10 - 
Jive Turkey - 
dus 10 - White pride till i die, baby. Think about how life was before us It was called the fuckin bronze age lol. . We invented: 1. Lightbulb. 2. Computer. 3. Car. 4. Internet. 5. Www. 6. Cured polio. 7.Football/bball/hockey 8. Bike. 9.tv 10 movies 11. Phone 12. Gun 13.airplane.. . Blacks made pnutbutter.

This guy thinks there were no Caucasian people before the Bronze Age. What a retard

1. We werent in charge then, silly boy. 2. Whites are of the newest, highly evolved races, we werent around 5-10k ago....my friend. 5K ago we werent white. homie.

What does the fact that a group broke off into a different climate and developed some cosmetic traits have to do with anything? Certainly it doesn't mean we're inherently smarter or something. Look at you, clearly your family has been inbreeding for selective traits for some time and look how fucking dumb you are.

Silly boy, this discussion is above you. Modern brains are up to %20 larger. Modern meaning famers. Those races, natives, blacks etc that never engaged in such farming, mostly relying on H&G have not "evolved" a larger brain. A side effect of h&g is lactoseintol & inhability to handle liquor.

And that's why Andre the giant, with his massive brain, was the smartest man of all time.
11/7/12 12:55 AM
HexRei

Oh and LOL at native americans not having farming. Where the fuck do you think white settlers got corn and the techniques for farming it?
11/7/12 12:58 AM
ABE FROMAN

HexRei - 
dus 10 - 
HexRei - 
dus 10 - 
Jive Turkey - 
dus 10 - White pride till i die, baby. Think about how life was before us It was called the fuckin bronze age lol. . We invented: 1. Lightbulb. 2. Computer. 3. Car. 4. Internet. 5. Www. 6. Cured polio. 7.Football/bball/hockey 8. Bike. 9.tv 10 movies 11. Phone 12. Gun 13.airplane.. . Blacks made pnutbutter.

This guy thinks there were no Caucasian people before the Bronze Age. What a retard

1. We werent in charge then, silly boy. 2. Whites are of the newest, highly evolved races, we werent around 5-10k ago....my friend. 5K ago we werent white. homie.

What does the fact that a group broke off into a different climate and developed some cosmetic traits have to do with anything? Certainly it doesn't mean we're inherently smarter or something. Look at you, clearly your family has been inbreeding for selective traits for some time and look how fucking dumb you are.

Silly boy, this discussion is above you. Modern brains are up to %20 larger. Modern meaning famers. Those races, natives, blacks etc that never engaged in such farming, mostly relying on H&G have not "evolved" a larger brain. A side effect of h&g is lactoseintol & inhability to handle liquor.

And that's why Andre the giant, with his massive brain, was the smartest man of all time.

LOL. 

11/7/12 1:06 AM
HexRei

Oh, so you weren't implying that the larger brains were linked to intelligence? You sure sounded like that's what you meant.

I guess you never studied history if you didn't know farmed maize was a staple of many native cultures.
11/7/12 1:06 AM
HexRei

Maybe you should stick to the stormfront forums.
11/7/12 1:15 AM
bruised
188 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HexRei - Oh, so you weren't implying that the larger brains were linked to intelligence? You sure sounded like that's what you meant.

I guess you never studied history if you didn't know farmed maize was a staple of many native cultures.
Mmmmm, maize. Speaking as an average white dude, I'm down with the corn. That's all I'll contribute here as 600 posts seems absolutely ridiculous considering I don't think Benson is the least bit racist. Especially considering he went to school here in Nebraska where there are a lot of white people.

So, um, chill the fuck out you contentious bastards. Phone Post
11/7/12 2:15 AM
buddie
182 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Zaph - 
buddie -
Zaph -  I like to take Louis CK's stance on this. As a white guy, you can't offend me with racist remarks, because being white is awesome. I don't mean that white people are awesome; I mean that being white is awesome. We have it made, and if time travel is ever developed, we can travel to any time in the past without fear of race-based persecution. Phone Post

Just listen to how you are conditioned to think. This is what I read:

I can't be offended if you stereotype me because I have no right to be offended. Let me just clarify, white people are not good. We have it easy, our lives are fantastic because we are white. If you say derogatory things about us, it is probably because we deserve it for being white. Historically, white people have not been oppressed like many other races, therefore we deserve to be the butt of jokes and ridicule now.
Then you completely misunderstood my post. Phone Post

Hey man, I'm sorry that I said that to you. It was wrong of me to put words in your mouth. I'm sorry that I apparently misread the intent of what you were trying to express.

fist bump?
11/7/12 2:22 AM
Deaf Forever

Edited: 11/07/12 2:23 AM
You guys would be cheering Chael on and declaring him an "awesome troll" if he said this about a non-white opponent. "Liberal PC pussy", "stop being so sensitive" and "get over it" comments would permeate the thread.

Chael is an average looking white guy. It's just a matter of fact. It's certainly no less offensive than Sonnen's comments about Compton, Brazilian piglet savages, blow darts, gays, Rampage's AAVE and Anderson's skin color (he said in 2009 that kids probably get upset at Christmas because their parents bought Anderson toys for hem thinking they were Rampage figures).

Racism is only ever a real issue when it's the evil "reverse" kind that the liberal media tries to cover up, amirite?
11/7/12 2:27 AM
Deaf Forever

LOL at you tossers living vicariously through Chael. You can dish it but can't take it just like your hero.
11/7/12 2:31 AM
johnonguitar7

Lol :) Phone Post
11/7/12 3:27 AM
Ryan Black
164 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Although I have nothing but respect for Benson as a fighter, that is a very dangerous gaff, and an inappropriate statement to make. Nevermind the fact that he so chose to make this un-called-for-statement in the most ignorant way possible; and with the most immature possible tone.

Benson Henderson is a young guy and a great prospect with a bright future as UFC Lightweight Champion. I have been a fan since his fight with Cerrone in the WEC. However, much like Jon Jones, I think Benson has a lot of growing-up to do. This is evident when he is posed with a Q&A scenario on camera- in which he faintly reminds me of Jones.

You can tell Benson is like Jones in the way that he's the type of guy who is better off letting his physical abilities shine through in the cage rather than being awkwardly interviewed on-the-spot by reporters, or Q&A sitdowns with broadcast journalists going awry when they answer a question awkwardly out of nervousness.

Chael shines when you give him a microphone, on the spot or sitdown-style. His dabbling in broadcast journalism has proven he most certainly has a knack for talking things up infront of the cameras.

Whereas Sonnen could be the interviewer or the interviewee and pull either off with the greatest of ease, on any given day; guys like Benson and Jones are better off quietly honing their skills in the Martial Arts than talking on cameran being asked their opinions on random topics. I think as fans we shouldn't put too much stock into what fighters responses are in these situations. I'm not "offended" by Bendo's comments; because common sense tells me he's a young kid infront of a microphone relaying his personal opinion in an unsuccessful and ultimately ignorant way. That's unfortunate for Benson, but he'll likely redeem himself once that cage door closes. Whereas many guys are comfortable on camera and will show you what their personality looks like, other guys are more quiet, laid back, and not as well-spoken as they are athletically talented.

I also think fighters need to stop hating on Sonnen. He found his niche and carved his spot in the limelight- why hate on the guy for doing what works for him? He may not be the best fighter, but he certainly finds ways to compensate for his shortcomings.

I say let Chael do his thing... and if he gets under your skin, call him out and beat him. Simple as that. With that being said, I don't think Bendo will be moving up to 205 anytime soon... and I don't think Chael will be putting much value in Benson's insults.

It's all just a bunch of stuff... Phone Post
11/7/12 4:30 AM
AshDoherty
72 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Seems like a play on to the words "average" to me. Says he has a average top game, average fighter, white guy meaning that he's nothing special and is just like everyone else who is white, he's human. Bendo isn't racist he's a nice guy.

Also to the OP, when did he say "average white guy"?

11/7/12 10:33 AM
BengalWACO

Fact of this statement that Benson made was that he should have NEVER said white.... If you truly are to overcome racism you don't need that remark. It appears to me the mass media news outlets are lying to me when the majority of their news stories that cover racism are the ones that involve whites inflicting it on another race...(I.e. black folk) .... Ben shows me that if the shoe was on the other foot all those years ago it might just have been white slaves.... I mean...White Fighter???? Cmon man. Dana needs to do the right thing for the sport and release this outward racist. He wont though. Maybe Chapel can say that Jones is just another "Black Guy" in reference to any of the public stigmas attached to blacks.
11/7/12 10:35 AM
BengalWACO

nick diaz nut hugger - 
dus 10 - He wishes he was white....as does everyone else. We run dis shit son!
Your trolling has to be the gayest and most obvious ever Phone Post

"We run dis shit son?"...... Actually no....all of us run dis shit....
11/7/12 10:43 AM
JeffersonDArcyChoke
210 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The last thing the UFC needs is to turn Chael vs Jon into white vs black.

Statements like this are not exactly the most damning but they are condescending and in line with calling Larry Bird "slow footed" which was a euphemism for "honky".

Isiah Thomas said "If he (Bird) was black, he'd be just another good guy" which seemed to suggest that Bird wasn't a Hall of Fame player but just a regular player who happened to be pale.

Comments like that served to make Bird more popular among fans who saw a white guy excelling in a game so few were able to anymore.

It's no secret the Boston Celtics are STILL a white fan favorite based upon the years of McHale and Bird.

Sonnen is viewed as everything Henderson said by fans who have not mentioned his race.

Bringing race into the equation could feed the fanbase that already hates Jon Jones and could turn this into something it doesn't need to be at all.

Bad form for Benson but if this were Peyton Manning talking about RGIII it would be front page USA Today as if he were Rush Limbaugh. Phone Post
11/7/12 11:50 AM
HexRei

dus 10 - LOl@ all that bravdao....where you at

I went to bed because I have a job, loser. Your arguments were ridiculous. One minute brain size matters, the next it doesn't, you accuse me of equating correllation with causation, then do it yourself.

You are a fucking moron.
11/7/12 12:06 PM
Zaph
132 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

buddie -
Zaph - 
buddie -
Zaph -  I like to take Louis CK's stance on this. As a white guy, you can't offend me with racist remarks, because being white is awesome. I don't mean that white people are awesome; I mean that being white is awesome. We have it made, and if time travel is ever developed, we can travel to any time in the past without fear of race-based persecution. Phone Post

Just listen to how you are conditioned to think. This is what I read:

I can't be offended if you stereotype me because I have no right to be offended. Let me just clarify, white people are not good. We have it easy, our lives are fantastic because we are white. If you say derogatory things about us, it is probably because we deserve it for being white. Historically, white people have not been oppressed like many other races, therefore we deserve to be the butt of jokes and ridicule now.
Then you completely misunderstood my post. Phone Post

Hey man, I'm sorry that I said that to you. It was wrong of me to put words in your mouth. I'm sorry that I apparently misread the intent of what you were trying to express.

fist bump?
No worries. Peace. Phone Post
11/7/12 12:10 PM
Wizgub
57 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The smartest poster alive -
teepsfordays -  My god this socially acceptable racism. Phone Post

yep you cant be racist against white people, if chael called him an "average black guy" it would be front page news and he would be banned from fighting in the ufc ever again
Cos chael wasnt racist at all during the sonnen silva 2 build up right Phone Post
11/7/12 12:35 PM
runtelldat

Benson is just an average Korean-Black guy :~
11/7/12 12:40 PM
HexRei

runtelldat - Benson is just an average Korean-Black guy :~

Disagree. He's a pretty above-average Korean Black Guy. Extremely impressive in the cage.
11/7/12 1:00 PM
ReturnofJaco
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Take this for what it's worth, but sitting across from the table from him and listening to his tone, I didn't interpret his use of "white guy" as a pejorative term. I think what he was trying to say is more than on his skills alone, Chael is pretty average, but with his promotional abilities has become something far more successful. Benson was something in awe of him. A paraphrased quote left on the cutting room floor: Wouldn't it be great if Chael could ghostwrite for UFC fighters?

My two cents.

Steven Marrocco (the guy who conducted the interview)
11/7/12 1:32 PM
ufc98newb
84 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

nick diaz nut hugger - 
ReturnofJaco - Take this for what it's worth, but sitting across from the table from him and listening to his tone, I didn't interpret his use of "white guy" as a pejorative term. I think what he was trying to say is more than on his skills alone, Chael is pretty average, but with his promotional abilities has become something far more successful. Benson was something in awe of him. A paraphrased quote left on the cutting room floor: Wouldn't it be great if Chael could ghostwrite for UFC fighters?

My two cents.

Steven Marrocco (the guy who conducted the interview)

FINALLY someone makes sense. Thanks, Steven

\thread

I don't think he is racist, but he definitely has a case of foot in mouth syndrome, and this is not the first time. And forget this crap about Chael selling because he is white. Many of the highest grossing ppv's are with black guys. Rampage sells more than most, and honestly he has not had been a really good or even exciting fighter in a very long time. Why does he sell fights. If a white guy came out and gave a reasonable opinion about why Rampage sells, Im sure there would be an uproar and it would be twisted into racism.

TRy it yourself. Write a statement with 4 or 5 reasons why Rampage sells, and insert that he is a black guy in the middle of it. It will look racist to many, or at least give them a reason to cry to about racism.

11/7/12 1:35 PM
ufc98newb
84 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Honestly, I can't imagine that most white people really think his comments, or he himself, are racist. I think they are just looking for a way to vent frustration about the way every comment they make about other races are easily twisted into racism.

11/7/12 1:43 PM
burner22
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

nick diaz nut hugger -
Red Arrow - i will never pay for a card that has this racist pos bendo . the racist apologists in this thread should get there faced stomped
I want to apologize to black people everywhere for slavery. My ancestors never owned slaves, but that changes absolutely nothing. I'm sorry Phone Post
My other post seems to be deleted. So what's your opinion, u think black guys should be allowed to be racist due to past injustices? See if you can reply this time without throwing in a childish insult Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.