UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> 9th Annual UG Secret Santa

11/23/12 3:36 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
SonnendbySilva
61 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bought my stuff off the ug store. Hope it gets here in time cos it's coming to England then shipped away to some other country ;) Phone Post
11/23/12 5:07 PM
shootfightermike
563 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BOOM THE OLE SHOOTER IS DONE.

HOPE MY SS LIKES THE GIFT

11/23/12 5:24 PM
shootfightermike
563 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

fuck i feel guilty. bought something for myself also!

11/23/12 5:26 PM
Mayhem13
182 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

shootfightermike -

I did too...couldn't pass it up! Lol Phone Post
11/23/12 7:45 PM
chaplinshouse
650 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mayhem13 - 
shootfightermike -

I did too...couldn't pass it up! Lol Phone Post

why guilt? i literally got one of everything for myself too and feel damn good about it

11/23/12 7:48 PM
chaplinshouse
650 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mmavixen - 

Im waiting for my Secret Santa to put his list up.  if not, I may get you a Chael shirt, and you may be an Anderson fan.  And then you'd hate me, so I need your list!!!

you should have just pm'd someone on the UG, to PM them direct and ask.  or have that friend post in this thread that their list needs to be up.  that way you keep your anonymity

11/23/12 8:54 PM
mmavixen
1091 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

chaplinshouse - 
mmavixen - 

Im waiting for my Secret Santa to put his list up.  if not, I may get you a Chael shirt, and you may be an Anderson fan.  And then you'd hate me, so I need your list!!!

you should have just pm'd someone on the UG, to PM them direct and ask.  or have that friend post in this thread that their list needs to be up.  that way you keep your anonymity

You're right.  I'm not thinking clearly today.

My apologies.  Perdon.

11/23/12 10:47 PM
FERA BRABA
239 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Some of you still have not posted your sizes and wish list.  Be sure... all of you... that you do this.  Thanks!

11/23/12 11:17 PM
shootfightermike

FERA BRABA - 

Some of you still have not posted your sizes and wish list.  Be sure... all of you... that you do this.  Thanks!

your not the boss of me ben!

your just the boss!

thx for doing this yr after yr buddy!

11/24/12 12:56 AM
Hendo4Life
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I am so pissed at myself for getting in in time to be a part of this. Benny, if anyone falls through, I would love to fill in as a gift buyer. This is one of the highlights of my Christmas season. Just let me know.
11/24/12 1:12 AM
ShanTheMan
449 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I have some inside info on who my SS is......I am excited because he is one cool cat!
11/24/12 11:33 AM
BaraoKix

I hope a woman is my SS this year!
11/24/12 11:36 AM
I am Juan Eli Manning
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Any chance I can still jump in? I've done this for 4 years now and I'm a reliable secret Santa!! Phone Post
11/24/12 11:44 AM
SoupCan
335 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm having a bit of a tough time with mine, I've perved his Facebook and this person seems to have it all, wealth, health, adventure, hung.... I've looked at mma bobbleheads, hoodies, getting a shirt made. I think I've settled on a pretty solid gift should be purchased and delivered Monday. How much is to much to spend? Phone Post
11/24/12 12:54 PM
SoupCan
335 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ryann Von Doom -
SoupCan - I'm having a bit of a tough time with mine, I've perved his Facebook and this person seems to have it all, wealth, health, adventure, hung.... I've looked at mma bobbleheads, hoodies, getting a shirt made. I think I've settled on a pretty solid gift should be purchased and delivered Monday. How much is to much to spend? Phone Post
If it's me, sky's the limit. I'm a poor college boy. Phone Post
Pm me your address let me buy you dinner (pizza) sometime Phone Post
11/24/12 1:57 PM
UGCTT_nightkap
61 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Crap----im an XL!! Sorry ss!! Phone Post
11/24/12 2:02 PM
BaraoKix

UGCTT_nightkap -  Crap----im an XL!! Sorry ss!! Phone Post

Did Thanksgiving turn you into an XL from a L?
11/24/12 2:16 PM
UGCTT_nightkap

BaraoKix -
UGCTT_nightkap -  Crap----im an XL!! Sorry ss!! Phone Post

Did Thanksgiving turn you into an XL from a L?
Lol...no, forgot to post size! Phone Post
11/24/12 8:54 PM
mmavixen
1091 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I have two packages waiting for me at the post office.  The post man didn't dare come in to the yard because my beagle was out and my mailbox is by the front door.  LOL  Anyway, now I have to wait until Monday...this sucks!!!

11/24/12 8:58 PM
mmavixen

MY SS rocks.  Not only do I have two things waiting for me at the post office, he donated to Frank's Fight!  Thank you soooooo much for honoring my request.  If you go to the Frank's Fight thread they wrote mmavixen outside the hospital room.  I can't wait to find out who my new buddy is, you are AWESOME!!!!!!!!

11/25/12 12:46 AM
UGCTT_Reco Groman
113 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HoHoHo Phone Post
11/25/12 9:00 AM
JiuKaraKwonThaiKungDo Master
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ryann Von Doom -

Your estimated delivery date is: 

Friday, November 30, 2012 -
Monday, December 17, 2012 

That's a hell of a vague window.. was shipped friday the 23rd. wtf?

It'll arrive December 18th. Phone Post
11/25/12 11:25 PM
UGCTT_Reco Groman
113 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving weekend..

Continuing to VTFU everyone who is participating..

11/26/12 11:47 AM
munsturrman28
42 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hey Guys.

My gift is ordered and should ship wheeeennnnever they ship it. The email confirmation I got said it should get there end of next week or so. I hope you enjoy it!

Merry Christmas UG!!! Fuck the UG!!! And I love you guys!
11/26/12 11:58 AM
BaraoKix

Some dont really have too many personal preferences?

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.