UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> 9th Annual UG Secret Santa

11/27/12 9:23 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
DreamerMMA
468 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts, LLC, Moderator

I'll be shopping in a few days for my SS gift.  So my person will probably get it within about 2 weeks.

11/27/12 9:25 PM
ShanTheMan
703 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I ordered mine from UG store so I'll probably get it in a few years
11/27/12 9:39 PM
voice13
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hey crowbar, how you been? I think I out did myself this year
11/28/12 2:08 AM
crowbar
698 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11/28/12 2:09 AM

Voice13,

Sorry I missed your post.Your generosity is something to be admired.I have been doing well,but it`s mostly because of my son.His grades,his racing & just being a damn good son.Thanks for asking.

How has life been treating you?

11/28/12 5:15 AM
simpsonaye
127 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Well, i bought my items for my secret santa today. I had to send it directly overseas and fingers crossed i got the addressing information correct.

11/28/12 2:50 PM
JiuKaraKwonThaiKungDo Master
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yooooooooo secret Santa!!!! Much love to you! Got my package today! Thanks for the hayabusa stuff buddy! Hope you win the 500 million lottery!

Thanks for not sending me a bomb, anthrax, hate mail or nude photos of yourself. Phone Post
11/28/12 4:10 PM
Mayhem13
230 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My SS gift should be going out early next week! Just waiting on one last piece to get here... Phone Post
11/28/12 5:28 PM
SonnendbySilva
65 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ShanTheMan - I ordered mine from UG store so I'll probably get it in a few years
Yeh same here. Paid $43 to get it shipped to England and the estimated delivery was 28th nov, just tracked my order and its being processed in Chicago... Phone Post
11/28/12 5:30 PM
SonnendbySilva
65 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SonnendbySilva -
ShanTheMan - I ordered mine from UG store so I'll probably get it in a few years
Yeh same here. Paid $43 to get it shipped to England and the estimated delivery was 28th nov, just tracked my order and its being processed in Chicago... Phone Post
Scrap that. It's just passed customs clearing in Great Britain :D Phone Post
11/29/12 1:57 PM
JiuKaraKwonThaiKungDo Master
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My stuff will be there tomorrow! Phone Post
11/29/12 4:51 PM
RabbiVJ
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JiuKaraKwonThaiKungDo Master -  Yooooooooo secret Santa!!!! Much love to you! Got my package today! Thanks for the hayabusa stuff buddy! Hope you win the 500 million lottery!

Thanks for not sending me a bomb, anthrax, hate mail or nude photos of yourself. Phone Post

Glad you got it. :-)  oh and youre welcome...

11/29/12 7:21 PM
chaplinshouse
713 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

very disappointed with clinch gear.  they show u a gorgeous almost florescent green shirt, then send a drab faded military green one instead

11/29/12 8:28 PM
shootfightermike
738 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I EDITED MY SIZE! SEEMS XXL FOR FATTIES DOESNT EXIST, WHEN I ORDERED FOR MY SS I BOUGHT FOR MYSELF ALSO? NOTHING FITS??? IM A XXXL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11/29/12 8:33 PM
ShanTheMan
703 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sfm I just got my package today!

Thank you so much man! That made my day, tell Satchel & Lily thank you as well. I really needed the cheering up.

http://www.62gear.com/Green-Campeonato-76-Brazilian-Jiu-Jitsu-T-Shirt-_p_68.html

got this in L, fucking cool man.
11/29/12 8:33 PM
ShanTheMan

Also, fucking LOL @ your email account
11/29/12 9:37 PM
shootfightermike
738 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ShanTheMan - Also, fucking LOL @ your email account

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

i should have included the possum they killed a few days ago!

11/29/12 9:37 PM
shootfightermike

and email me anytime budro

11/29/12 10:18 PM
shootfightermike

What are you wanting Santa to bring you this year?

11/29/12 10:24 PM
mmavixen
1111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

chaplinshouse - 

very disappointed with clinch gear.  they show u a gorgeous almost florescent green shirt, then send a drab faded military green one instead

So you don't like Clinch gear?

11/29/12 10:45 PM
mmavixen
1111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

11/29/12 10:46 PM
mmavixen

I already wore my Nick Diaz presnet underneath my black skirt.....so to my secret santa, you rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11/30/12 12:23 AM
ShanTheMan

shootfightermike - 
ShanTheMan - Also, fucking LOL @ your email account

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

i should have included the possum they killed a few days ago!

Don't worry broseph, secret is safe with shansky
11/30/12 12:24 AM
ShanTheMan

mmavixen - 

ummmm BBBBOOOOIIIIIIIINNNNNGGGG
11/30/12 1:38 AM
chaplinshouse
713 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ryann Von Doom - 
chaplinshouse -

Lol @ that. Clinch gear's the best youcan get Phone Post

lol at what? that i'm disappointed they showed me a lime green shirt for sale, but when it got here it was light hunter/military green instead?  I should just be happy with whatever color they decide to send, not what I actually ordered?  not sure of the logic there but ok.  i just spent hundreds at their store, pkg got here today so i can give a current quality review.  definitely good quality but best you can get is a bit of a stretch. 

@vixen.  they're pretty decent and i like the idea of supporting hendo's company.  no real brand loyalties with mma clothing.  Just trying to xmas shop, in part for SS and they had a good sale.

11/30/12 1:48 AM
Catastrophe Girl
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gotta get one more thing and it's in the mail!!! I LOVE OG SECRET SANTA!! 

Also, if anyone flakes, ilovetortillas and CG will be puttin' a whoopin' on your ass....

Not the good kind.  

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.