UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> 9th Annual UG Secret Santa

12/2/12 7:29 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
The Mouth
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My recipient has an unusual request. 

Trying my best to fill it lol... it's hard work to make it worth it lol.

12/2/12 8:45 PM
Tommy Gunnz
133 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

is it too late to join this year?
12/2/12 8:47 PM
SoupCan
453 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Mouth -

Anal flashlights are 2 for 1 right now Phone Post
12/2/12 8:49 PM
chaplinshouse
716 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

yup, too late tommy.  ug refused to sticky so many weren't aware

hey aren't some of you going to post pics of the gifts? i notice some don't even mention what they received!

12/2/12 8:56 PM
Quik
232 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Six Deuce Clothing, Owner

Just in case you need some more ideas!!

Also, to my Secret Santa (and I should have mentioned this before...I will be leaving the country on December 13th and will not be returning until December 28th. If you could send it out a bit early, it would be much appreciated! Thank you!!

12/2/12 9:05 PM
Quik
232 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Or wait until january ... works just as well!!! Phone Post
12/2/12 9:19 PM
Tommy Gunnz
133 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

chaplinshouse -

hey aren't some of you going to post pics of the gifts? i notice some don't even mention what they received!

why in the world did they refuse to sticky it? they always do and this is a great thing.

that is VERY disappointing... Phone Post
12/2/12 9:21 PM
Quik

^^Agreed. Wish i could sticky Phone Post
12/2/12 11:17 PM
JimmyCordovaJr
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Damn I missed it!!!

12/3/12 12:29 AM
The Mouth

SoupCan - 
The Mouth -

Anal flashlights are 2 for 1 right now Phone Post

I'll be buying 4 then.

12/3/12 12:59 AM
chaplinshouse
716 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tommy Gunnz - 
chaplinshouse -

why in the world did they refuse to sticky it? they always do and this is a great thing.

the only sense i could make of it, is maybe due to last year's drama :(

12/3/12 1:58 AM
UGCTT_zackthewop
253 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

chaplinshouse -
Tommy Gunnz - 
chaplinshouse -

Yeah it was bullshit. I wish they would've at least said why they couldn't. Phone Post
12/3/12 6:53 AM
Tommy Gunnz

chaplinshouse -
Tommy Gunnz - 
chaplinshouse -

what happened? Phone Post
12/3/12 8:15 AM
JiuKaraKwonThaiKungDo Master
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tommy Gunnz -
chaplinshouse -
Tommy Gunnz - 
chaplinshouse -

I think quit a few people didn't follow through with their SS responsibilities. Phone Post
12/3/12 8:30 AM
dunc
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

fera braba. I used to participate in this but haven't visited the UG much in years. I loved the gifts I received and have been extremely fortunate in the last few years. I would be glad to send a gift to someone that doesn't have their secret santa follow through. Feel free to PM me.
12/3/12 9:47 AM
FERA BRABA
239 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

dunc - fera braba. I used to participate in this but haven't visited the UG much in years. I loved the gifts I received and have been extremely fortunate in the last few years. I would be glad to send a gift to someone that doesn't have their secret santa follow through. Feel free to PM me.

Thank you for the offer.  It's much appreciated.  Hope all is well with you.  Happy Holidays, buddy.   

12/3/12 9:53 AM
BaraoKix

Ryann Von Doom -  Buncha bullshit. Phone Post

I hope this Xmas is better for you than the last, didnt you go thru a breakup or something similar?
12/3/12 10:42 AM
chaplinshouse

Edited: 12/03/12 10:43 AM
JiuKaraKwonThaiKungDo Master - 
Tommy Gunnz -
chaplinshouse -
Tommy Gunnz - 
chaplinshouse -

I think quit a few people didn't follow through with their SS responsibilities. Phone Post

I was referring to the whole RJJH mess (which sadly, his posts got deleted aside from quoting which sullied an epic thread), but maybe you're right too

and if u don't know tommy, RJJH had a shit fit because his SS sent the gift late.  page after page of his passionate whining on it.  quite the trainwreck!

12/3/12 10:52 AM
munsturrman28
42 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RabbiVJ - 

Got a package today...its a Jaco Hoodie! Thank you SS!

You're Welcome Brother! I hope you enjoy it.

Merry Christmas!
12/3/12 10:58 AM
munsturrman28
42 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tommy Gunnz -
chaplinshouse -
Tommy Gunnz - 
chaplinshouse -

Yeah I remember reading all the remarks. Can't remember his name but one guy in particular was a complete asshat!
12/3/12 11:00 AM
munsturrman28

chaplinshouse - 
Tommy Gunnz -
chaplinshouse -
Tommy Gunnz - 
chaplinshouse -

I was referring to the whole RJJH mess (which sadly, his posts got deleted aside from quoting which sullied an epic thread), but maybe you're right too

and if u don't know tommy, RJJH had a shit fit because his SS sent the gift late.  page after page of his passionate whining on it.  quite the trainwreck!

Ah yes! RJJH was his name.
12/3/12 11:18 AM
BaraoKix

chaplinshouse - 
Tommy Gunnz -
chaplinshouse -
Tommy Gunnz - 
chaplinshouse -

RJJH is a complete muppet, he obv had a $hit attack because he only receives gifts from his mommy, and since he is older now, she probly doesnt get him much...
12/3/12 12:01 PM
Tommy Gunnz

munsturrman28 -
Tommy Gunnz -
chaplinshouse -
Tommy Gunnz - 
chaplinshouse -

Yeah I remember reading all the remarks. Can't remember his name but one guy in particular was a complete asshat!
that is DISGUSTING that people would receive but not send CHRISTMAS gifts! Phone Post
12/3/12 12:20 PM
chaplinshouse

lol.  agreed brother! disgusting is a good word, i'd feel dirty^^

12/3/12 12:31 PM
UGCTT Private First Class America
260 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

chaplinshouse -
Tommy Gunnz -
chaplinshouse -
Tommy Gunnz - 
chaplinshouse -

Wasn't it sent like three weeks ahead of Christmas, but late due to customs (Christmas Douche being in Canada)? He was bitching about it not being there like a week before Christmas! Then he got worse and worse. If I remember right, his package got there only a couple of days after Christmas.

He was a cunt, he should've been banned earlier. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.