UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> 9th Annual UG Secret Santa

12/3/12 12:44 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
chaplinshouse
713 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^^yeah i think you're right.  i know it wasn't late due to the santa being a slacker. 

12/3/12 1:22 PM
DreamerMMA
468 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts, LLC, Moderator

I should be able to send out my SS package today.  My recipient is here in the US so they should get it this week or the next.

Merry Christmas everyone.  :)

12/3/12 2:13 PM
voice13
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just found out my person did receive his package and seemed to be happy
12/3/12 7:06 PM
UGCTT_Reco Groman
113 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Finally got everything shipped out!

4th year doing this, and it has become one of my favorite gifting gigs of the holiday season!

I hope my giftee likes it!

12/3/12 8:11 PM
Mayhem13
230 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sending mine out tomorrow!

Just needed to double check something with the address..but it's good to go! Hope they like it! Phone Post
12/3/12 8:58 PM
SoupCan
440 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm a UG, SS Virgin... I got a really awesome person who's posts I usually look forward to reading, it was sent out today from the states and I really hope he gets it in time Phone Post
12/3/12 10:27 PM
chaplinshouse
713 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mayhem13 -  Sending mine out tomorrow!

Just needed to double check something with the address..but it's good to go! Hope they like it! Phone Post

me too then.  gotta cover your tracks to keep them guessing who it could be! "hmm, mayhem said he was sending, but so did chaplin hmm..could be either one hmmm."

12/4/12 5:08 PM
DreamerMMA
468 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Package sent!

12/4/12 5:10 PM
reverend john
163 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I do not anticipate mine going out til the 10th at the earliest. Which makes me feel crappy as I already have mine :( I will post pictures as soon as my phone is no longer broked

rev
12/5/12 2:47 PM
Stephen Eakin
120 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Somebody should receive a little something in the coming days... Phone Post
12/5/12 3:10 PM
chaplinshouse

^just sub?

march, lol.  that should = permanent ss ban

12/5/12 4:00 PM
ilovetortillas
235 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator
Last weekend in ATL I ended up not going shopping. This weekend I am going to Orlando and will be shopping.
12/5/12 4:28 PM
Stephen Eakin
120 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ilovetortillas - Last weekend in ATL I ended up not going shopping. This weekend I am going to Orlando and will be shopping.
I like fitted hats. Phone Post
12/5/12 4:34 PM
ilovetortillas
235 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Stephen Eakin - 
ilovetortillas - Last weekend in ATL I ended up not going shopping. This weekend I am going to Orlando and will be shopping.

I was going to post something on your FB yesterday and decided not to. You should just be thankful for that.
12/5/12 5:13 PM
UGCTT_Reco Groman
113 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT for those who don't know how subs work..

Continuing to VTFU everyone who is participating!

12/5/12 5:18 PM
Stephen Eakin

ilovetortillas -
Stephen Eakin - 

I was going to post something on your FB yesterday and decided not to. You should just be thankful for that.
*hides under blanket Phone Post
12/5/12 5:31 PM
ilovetortillas

LOL!!
12/5/12 5:53 PM
alvo69
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I've been waiting for the second half of my gifts to send out to my SS recipient before mailing. A certain tee shirt company has been slooooooow to ship and also split the shipment (back ordered one half) without informing me at all(I had to call them!), although the "shipped" invoice says it was all sent together. Someone needs to RTFU and get their stock/invoicing/shipping house in order....
12/5/12 9:55 PM
UGCTT Private First Class America
259 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^ Haha, nice! Phone Post
12/5/12 10:28 PM
RabbiVJ
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ryann Von Doom - 

Dunno who sent it.. Thanks for the liquor.. I don't really drink though.. although the vodka will be used tonight when I make vodka pasta.

And nice touch with the douche.. Barao Dicks, you're dead.

Got two of those poop shirts. Good enough lol. 

ill take the tequila off yer hands...:-P

12/5/12 10:40 PM
Quik
232 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Six Deuce Clothing, Owner
You owe me a bottle for the sticker I made you sucka!! ;)
12/5/12 10:47 PM
ChrisBJJ
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wish I could partake this year, had fun picking out Naderhood's gifts, and still wear what he gave to me on a weekly basis. Moving to a new city and not starting job till January kinda sucks :( Merry Xmas to everyone though!
12/6/12 1:34 AM
DreamerMMA

lol @ getting douche.

12/6/12 9:48 AM
Naderhood
804 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BOOM!

I got my SS package last week. I usually wait until Christmas to open my SS packages but I was expecting a Limbsaver that I ordered for my shotgun and I thought this was it. HOLY SHIT!

I got hooked up this year by Voice13.

Autographed photo of Lyoto Machida, who is one of my favorite fighters

Some high tech earbuds that fit my cauli'd ears perfectly

Pride 17-20 DVD set, pretty much the golden era for Pride

3 Tshirts. 1 knockout radio, 1 UFC, 1 Punishment Athetics

2 board games, which are well received because I'm a board game lover

UFC keychain with a D ring clasp, which replaces my other one with a broken D ring

Mucho thanks to Voice13. I'll def have to pay it forward.

12/6/12 10:21 AM
chaplinshouse

Edited: 12/06/12 10:22 AM

wow, score nader (and ryann)!!  i sent mine out but after reading your post i realized i didn't include the autographed card i meant to include.  oh well will usps envelope it if i can find it

i guess the "rule" about hiding your identity till xmas was optional!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.