UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> 9th Annual UG Secret Santa

12/14/12 11:56 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Catastrophe Girl
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mayhem....did you Instagram that shit? That's fucking precious =)  Good haul! Nice work Quik!! 

12/15/12 10:08 AM
Mayhem13
220 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Catastrophe Girl -

Mayhem....did you Instagram that shit? That's fucking precious =)  Good haul! Nice work Quik!! 

Hell yeah I did! Lol Phone Post
12/16/12 12:04 PM
voice13
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I would be happy to do another swap, if someone is interested. Hoping to receive my ss at some point
12/16/12 8:07 PM
RabbiVJ
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I did get another package on friday (didnt get a chance to post pics yet...will do prolly mon or tues) but I got a Ranger Up Shirt and a real bad ass Bad Boy Hoodie! thank you!

12/16/12 11:06 PM
RDJ
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

voice13 - I would be happy to do another swap, if someone is interested. Hoping to receive my ss at some point

Ill do another swap!! Just sent you a friend request, send me a message if you are interested.
12/17/12 12:39 PM
Catastrophe Girl
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yay! My package is scheduled to be delivered today!! 

12/17/12 1:53 PM
Stephen Eakin
118 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Catastrophe Girl -

Very interesting choices! Can't wait to make some corn bread! Phone Post
12/17/12 2:47 PM
fakezaga
82 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Swhite did you get the second package yet? Phone Post
12/17/12 6:28 PM
Catastrophe Girl

Stephen Eakin - 
Catastrophe Girl -

Interesting? ;( Just keepin' it local! 

You will totally dig the corn bread & the chili.  I suggest doing the chili in a crock pot, let me know how it goes! Hope the shirt fits, that's a friends clothing label he just launched not too long ago.  Super comfy stuff! Merry Christmas ya'll =0

12/17/12 7:50 PM
shootfightermike
657 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

someone mention chili?

12/17/12 9:55 PM
Stephen Eakin
118 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Catastrophe Girl -
Stephen Eakin - 
Catastrophe Girl -

Interesting? ;( Just keepin' it local! 

You will totally dig the corn bread & the chili.  I suggest doing the chili in a crock pot, let me know how it goes! Hope the shirt fits, that's a friends clothing label he just launched not too long ago.  Super comfy stuff! Merry Christmas ya'll =0

Yeah I wasn't expecting that, but I look forward to cooking it up. Thanks again Phone Post
12/17/12 10:10 PM
swhite
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

fakezaga -  Swhite did you get the second package yet? Phone Post

I actually received it today! Thank you so much. The beer mugs are getting good use and I'll be framing in the shoman GSP picture this week. Merry Christmas and thank you!!

12/17/12 10:24 PM
fakezaga
82 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Glad you liked it! I googled your username and discovered an ancient sherdog thread where you mentioned liking Shoman's art.

I am from London originally, so it was nice to send something back to the homeland.
12/17/12 10:30 PM
The Mouth
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just got my package!

A Tatami Fightwear shirt and a Muscle Pharm grey Beanie.

THANKS TO WHOEEVR IT WAS!!!! Been needing a new beanie for a grip now.  Other one smells like a foot.

12/18/12 11:09 AM
SonnendbySilva
61 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Got my package today, UFC 1 and 2 DVD so thanks a lot whoever u r! Much appreciated Phone Post
12/18/12 11:24 AM
UGCTT_Reco Groman
113 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thanks again, Chaplinshouse!!! Been wearing my gear all the time, and the headphones kick ass! It's kinda nice drowning out all of the wife's bitching!

12/18/12 12:03 PM
chaplinshouse
703 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_Reco Groman - 

Thanks again, Chaplinshouse!!! Been wearing my gear all the time, and the headphones kick ass! It's kinda nice drowning out all of the wife's bitching!

My pleasure buddy, glad you're enjoying it!  Just found the Dan Severn autographed card I misplaced, will send that out lickity.  Murrrrrrry Christmas!

12/18/12 1:03 PM
The Mouth

My stuff shipped today.

Hope I didn't suck at life.

12/18/12 2:21 PM
TartanArmy
51 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SonnendbySilva - Got my package today, UFC 1 and 2 DVD so thanks a lot whoever u r! Much appreciated Phone Post
Two more packages should arrive soon mate. Hope you like them. Phone Post
12/18/12 3:11 PM
SonnendbySilva
61 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TartanArmy -
SonnendbySilva - Got my package today, UFC 1 and 2 DVD so thanks a lot whoever u r! Much appreciated Phone Post
Two more packages should arrive soon mate. Hope you like them. Phone Post
Aww sweet thanks mate I'll vote u up soon Phone Post
12/19/12 1:02 AM
Gator Choke
154 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Shipped a few things out today. Should be there within the next few days I hope.
12/19/12 12:13 PM
Bebop
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Mouth - 

Just got my package!

THANKS TO WHOEEVR IT WAS!!!! Been needing a new beanie for a grip now.  Other one smells like a foot.

Glad you received the gift, Mouth! Thanks for posting about it, hope everything fits well.
12/19/12 12:17 PM
RickStorm
1602 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator
UGCTT_Reco Groman - 

LOL!!

I dont know why but that cracked me up

12/19/12 12:26 PM
Mayhem13
220 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My person should have gotten theirs by now..hope it made it there. Phone Post
12/19/12 12:26 PM
The Mouth

Bebop - 
The Mouth - 

Just got my package!

Glad you received the gift, Mouth! Thanks for posting about it, hope everything fits well.

I always wear a beanie during MT drilling... cause I keep one ear bud in my ear to listen to music.  Worked exactly as it needed to =)

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.