UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> 9th Annual UG Secret Santa

12/19/12 4:16 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
voice13
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i enjoy the waiting till about now and then figure it happened again this year
12/19/12 4:20 PM
The Mouth
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

voice13 - i enjoy the waiting till about now and then figure it happened again this year

What do you mean?  

A lot of times it comes just after Christmas.  If you get it early it's just luck =P

12/19/12 10:43 PM
radiobaby
41 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Got mine! The second year in a row I've gotten a bottle of Maker's haha.. Good shit. Thanks whoever it was, I didn't see a note so I don't know who my Santa was. The fairtex shirt is boss, wore it to pool league the other night and won all my games, so I'll probably be wearing it every monday for months to come. Thanks again, whoever you are mystery Santa. 

12/19/12 11:03 PM
Catastrophe Girl
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I lost my mailbox key running around with dogs. Tomorrow I go to the leasing office and pillage all packages!!!!!!

12/19/12 11:05 PM
Catastrophe Girl
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

voice13 - i enjoy the waiting till about now and then figure it happened again this year

No. Sir.  You can't get all negative yet!!! 

12/20/12 12:45 AM
UGCTT Private First Class America
265 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

radiobaby -

Got mine! The second year in a row I've gotten a bottle of Maker's haha.. Good shit. Thanks whoever it was, I didn't see a note so I don't know who my Santa was. The fairtex shirt is boss, wore it to pool league the other night and won all my games, so I'll probably be wearing it every monday for months to come. Thanks again, whoever you are mystery Santa. 

The box the Maker's Mark came in had a tag printed on it, it said "To: radiobaby From: Captain America"

unless I got drunk and mixed up the boxes, because I bought one for me too, haha!

I'm glad you like everything, merry Christmas :) Phone Post
12/20/12 6:41 AM
radiobaby
41 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT Private First Class America - 
radiobaby -

The box the Maker's Mark came in had a tag printed on it, it said "To: radiobaby From: Captain America"

unless I got drunk and mixed up the boxes, because I bought one for me too, haha!

I'm glad you like everything, merry Christmas :) Phone Post

lol you again! hahaha yeah man- was great. I don't even think I saw the tag I opened it so quickly to play with the glasses, but I should have guessed it was you . I cracked up when I saw the Dana shirt. FYI they didn't arrive that wrinkly I had to get them out of the laundry to take the picture haha. I am wearing the supercalo shirt as I type this haha.
12/20/12 8:53 PM
UGCTT Captain America
265 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT Phone Post
12/20/12 10:00 PM
UGCTT Captain America

So I got this sweet little box in the mail today, it contained 8 smokes

These are fucking awesome! I've smoked one of those before, the diesel, and I liked it. A friend recommended Man O War to me the other day and I was going to buy a mix pack after Christmas. Thanks, friend, I really appreciate these! I'm going to smoke one later tonight.

Now reveal yourself! Phone Post
12/21/12 2:40 AM
1Adam12
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I want my Secret Santa recipient to know that they have not been forgotten; I honestly tried several different places and resources to get what was requested but, alas, I could not.

Substitute gift will be there before Christmas.

12/21/12 8:00 AM
AceofSpades
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT Captain America - So I got this sweet little box in the mail today, it contained 8 smokes

These are fucking awesome! I've smoked one of those before, the diesel, and I liked it. A friend recommended Man O War to me the other day and I was going to buy a mix pack after Christmas. Thanks, friend, I really appreciate these! I'm going to smoke one later tonight.

Now reveal yourself! Phone Post
Glad you like them!! Man of War is my smoke of choice, and is even better with scotch. I think there is a Gurkha in the pack as well, and they are also good. Enjoy! Phone Post
12/21/12 2:43 PM
UGCTT Captain America

That's seriously the best gift I've gotten I a long time. I smoked the San Lotano Maduro last night, I enjoyed that.

Thank you, sir!
Phone Post
12/21/12 5:15 PM
Catastrophe Girl

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU RADIOBABY!!!!!!

Seriously, when I got home from a rough day and saw I had a package I was SO STOKED...couldn't get it open fast enough! You definately outdid yourself and I really really appreciate it.  It's been a heck of a year and a little bit of a depressing holiday season.  You TOTALLY made my day/week/month. Very generous! The hoodie and shirt are bad ass (actually just lost my favorite hoodie and it finally got cold here so it's PERFECT!!! I look forward to indulging myself with the delicious treats from Georgia!! =)

Smiling ear to ear!!

I'll post a pic for ya'll when I'm officially "off" work and can upload it to FB. 

*MUAH*

12/21/12 5:16 PM
Mayhem13
234 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sort of ruins the "secret" part, but I wanna make sure my guy gets his before Christmas..it should be there.

So..how does "general delivery" addresses work? Phone Post
12/21/12 6:20 PM
Catastrophe Girl

I'm not sure why a WHITE hoodie makes sense for Catastrophe Girl but I'll do my best cuz I love it!!!!

Also includes Paula Deen Peach Preserves, Georgia Pecan Bark, Byrd's Cookies (Lemon Tart & Triple Chocolate) & a Paula Deen bottle opener =) I love to see people shopping locally, thanks again!

12/21/12 9:55 PM
ShanTheMan
791 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I hope mine received/liked his. I tried to get his listed item but couldn't find the damn thing anywhere. Sorry dudeson, Merry xmas
12/22/12 2:24 AM
DreamerMMA
572 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 12/22/12 2:35 AM
Mixed Martial Arts, LLC, Moderator
Mayhem13 -  Sort of ruins the "secret" part, but I wanna make sure my guy gets his before Christmas..it should be there.

So..how does "general delivery" addresses work? Phone Post

I'm guessing that's me since I have a general delivery address in Death Valley, CA.

The address will work fine, the package will be delivered to the post office in Death Valley and I will go pick it up.  General Delivery is great for people like me who move all the time.  Plus, the Post Office had no PO boxes available so I'm kind of stuck with general delivery.

I haven't checked my mail since early last week since the post office is 23 miles away.  I'll try to get there on Monday and see if it's in.  (assuming this is me of course.)

12/22/12 9:43 AM
Mayhem13
234 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hmmm? Might be me, might not..lol

Maybe I was just wondering how those addresses work in general?

No rush though, it should be there by now..but that's a long drive so whenever u make it. I was just making sure that's how it worked. Phone Post
12/22/12 11:21 AM
radiobaby

Catastrophe Girl - 

I'm not sure why a WHITE hoodie makes sense for Catastrophe Girl but I'll do my best cuz I love it!!!!

Also includes Paula Deen Peach Preserves, Georgia Pecan Bark, Byrd's Cookies (Lemon Tart & Triple Chocolate) & a Paula Deen bottle opener =) I love to see people shopping locally, thanks again!

hahaha.. Yeah I honestly had no idea what kinda hoodie to get a girl. You asked for kitschy, there isn't much kitschy-er in Savannah than Paula Deen.
12/22/12 11:44 AM
Catastrophe Girl

I'll just be sure to only drink clear beverages and starve myself when I wear it. That, or buy a bib. :) Phone Post
12/22/12 4:47 PM
Bebop
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thanks to my secret santa for the Clinch Gear shirt and TapOut beanie! Clinch Gear makes good shirts and it's certainly getting cold outside, I can both to good use.

Much appreciated.
12/22/12 8:59 PM
radiobaby

Catastrophe Girl -  I'll just be sure to only drink clear beverages and starve myself when I wear it. That, or buy a bib. :) Phone Post

hah.. I could return it if you like?
12/22/12 10:03 PM
Mulletron5000
1366 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 12/22/12 10:05 PM
1Adam12 - 

I want my Secret Santa recipient to know that they have not been forgotten; I honestly tried several different places and resources to get what was requested but, alas, I could not.

Substitute gift will be there before Christmas.

Thank you for the gift card, you were more than generous! I know I put you up to a difficult task asking for a classic MMA.tv shirt; I have been looking forever and couldn't find one. It would have been a true Christmas Miracle if you had found one. 

I am browsing MMA Warehouse as I type this and I plan on buying at least one item for myself and using the rest towards the UFC Pickem Contest that I run for each event. 

Thank you so much for your generosity and making this whole Secret Santa thing such a great event to be a part of. 

Merry Chrismahanakwanzika!

12/22/12 10:52 PM
ilovetortillas
247 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator
I'm super slacking because I want my present to be cool and I haven't found the right thing yet. I'm going to the Houston Galleria tomorrow and I know I will hit the jackpot there. Please bear with me!
12/23/12 12:50 AM
Catastrophe Girl

radiobaby - 
Catastrophe Girl -  I'll just be sure to only drink clear beverages and starve myself when I wear it. That, or buy a bib. :) Phone Post

hah.. I could return it if you like?

NOOOOOOO!!!!!! Think you took that the wrong way. PM'd ya. =) 

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.