UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> 9th Annual UG Secret Santa

12/23/12 1:26 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
1st Rnd KO
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sorry I missed it this year. I'll jump back in next year. Merry Christmas everyone.
12/24/12 2:28 AM
SonnendbySilva
64 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TartanArmy -
SonnendbySilva - Got my package today, UFC 1 and 2 DVD so thanks a lot whoever u r! Much appreciated Phone Post
Two more packages should arrive soon mate. Hope you like them. Phone Post
For the Lenny McLean book mate can't put it down! Thanks a lot. Phone Post
12/24/12 2:28 AM
SonnendbySilva
64 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SonnendbySilva -
TartanArmy -
SonnendbySilva - Got my package today, UFC 1 and 2 DVD so thanks a lot whoever u r! Much appreciated Phone Post
Got* Phone Post
12/24/12 4:05 AM
TartanArmy
51 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SonnendbySilva -
SonnendbySilva -
TartanArmy -
Got* Phone Post
It one of my favourite books. Glad you like it. You get the other gift yet? Phone Post
12/24/12 4:58 AM
SonnendbySilva

TartanArmy -
SonnendbySilva -
SonnendbySilva -
TartanArmy -
Got* Phone Post
It one of my favourite books. Glad you like it. You get the other gift yet? Phone Post
I've got the book n the DVD so far, not been home today so might be something there! Cheers again Phone Post
12/24/12 9:16 PM
1Adam12
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mulletron5000 - 
1Adam12 - 

I want my Secret Santa recipient to know that they have not been forgotten; I honestly tried several different places and resources to get what was requested but, alas, I could not.

Substitute gift will be there before Christmas.

Thank you for the gift card, you were more than generous! I know I put you up to a difficult task asking for a classic MMA.tv shirt; I have been looking forever and couldn't find one. It would have been a true Christmas Miracle if you had found one. 

I am browsing MMA Warehouse as I type this and I plan on buying at least one item for myself and using the rest towards the UFC Pickem Contest that I run for each event. 

Thank you so much for your generosity and making this whole Secret Santa thing such a great event to be a part of. 

Merry Chrismahanakwanzika!

No worries. Just wanted you to know that I did try (even considered having one printed up but, didn't want to incur Kirik's wrath).

Merry Christmas.

On another note; Thank you very much to my Secret Santa. your gift was received a few weeks back (although, Iit kept sliping my mind to mention it), is awesome and, of course, greatly appreciated.

12/25/12 7:15 AM
simpsonaye
130 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My UGSS got me a pride shirt, he was right about it being to big but I ain't complaining. Thank you kind sir.

As for my SS, sir, apologise profusely for your lack of Christmas present at this time. There are two packages on the way. Unfortunately I completely screwed up your address, never sent packages to Germany before. As compensation I shall buy you a blue name and will send another package. I truly am sorry that I've completely screwed up. Phone Post
12/25/12 10:19 AM
SonnendbySilva

simpsonaye - My UGSS got me a pride shirt, he was right about it being to big but I ain't complaining. Thank you kind sir.

As for my SS, sir, apologise profusely for your lack of Christmas present at this time. There are two packages on the way. Unfortunately I completely screwed up your address, never sent packages to Germany before. As compensation I shall buy you a blue name and will send another package. I truly am sorry that I've completely screwed up. Phone Post
Yeah sorry about that mate, got myself a large and it's like a bed sheet! Phone Post
12/25/12 3:16 PM
mmavixen
1111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I seriously don't know how I've gotten so fucking lucky these past two years.  Last year, I had Radiobaby who was just ridiculously generous, and my secret santa this year is amazing!!!

Okay, so until yesterday I had a 

-Nick Diaz g-string (don't ask for pics of it on, you sickos-lol)

-Pride DVD

-UFC low-cut yellow blouse 

And to top if off, yesterday I got another UFC blouse and a UFC cap.  The UFC blouse is amazing.  I am going to take a pic of it this week and post it.  I am in awe of my secret santa.  It's not even that I got so much stuff, it's that they got m EXACTLY what I wanted.

I love my Secret Santa!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. I got a $300 Chanel blouse from a guy and I like the UFC blouse ten times better!!!!!!!

12/25/12 4:26 PM
UGCTT_zackthewop
290 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mmavixen -

I seriously don't know how I've gotten so fucking lucky these past two years.  Last year, I had Radiobaby who was just ridiculously generous, and my secret santa this year is amazing!!!

-Pride DVD

And to top if off, yesterday I got another UFC blouse and a UFC cap.  The UFC blouse is amazing.  I am going to take a pic of it this week and post it.  I am in awe of my secret santa.  It's not even that I got so much stuff, it's that they got m EXACTLY what I wanted.

P.S. I got a $300 Chanel blouse from a guy and I like the UFC blouse ten times better!!!!!!!

Happy you liked everything

Did you get the sharris berrys? Phone Post
12/25/12 4:35 PM
Naderhood
812 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My SS was voice13 and he hooked me up for this Christmas and several more. Phone Post
12/25/12 4:53 PM
mmavixen
1111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_zackthewop - 
mmavixen -

-Pride DVD

PM sent.

12/25/12 4:57 PM
mmavixen

UGCTT_zackthewop - 
mmavixen -

-Pride DVD

And I adored everything.

And I didn't get berrys, but seriously, you've sent enough.

I am so thankful for my UG Santa!!!!!

12/25/12 7:24 PM
FERA BRABA
239 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Merry Christmas to all of you! I hope everyone had a great day. Thank you for your participation in this year's Secret Santa. All the best to each of you. Phone Post
12/25/12 7:45 PM
swhite
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Merry Christmas! Phone Post
12/25/12 7:58 PM
SoupCan
533 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Merry Christmas everyone who SS'd, I'm excited to do this again next year Phone Post
12/26/12 1:09 AM
1Adam12
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Merry Christmas, Everyone and, a special Feliz Natal to Fera Braba for once again pulling this off.

12/26/12 4:58 PM
DreamerMMA
572 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts, LLC, Moderator

I went and picked up my mail today and got my SS package from Mayhem13.

I couldn't believe it, I was absolutely stunned to get what I got.  Pride 1-5 DVD's.  I love these things, and the Pride 2005 Total Elimination DVD, and RVCA Tshirt.

What really topped it off though was under the shirt.  I saw a photo of some kind and pulled out and my jaw just dropped.

An autographed pic of Chris Lytle.

Thank you so much for that man.  I've been trying to get one of these for ages.  I am absolutely thrilled and greatful.

12/26/12 5:06 PM
ilovetortillas
246 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 12/26/12 5:09 PM
Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator
UGCTT_Nightkap, I apologize for the tardiness. I was trying to be super creative and waiting to find that special something and was not very successful. Your package is in the mail. I'm still going to keep an eye out for a supplement gift that is cool though.

EDIT: If you think it's creepy that I am hanging onto your address please let me know and I will delete it. I'm really not trying to be creepy or anything.
12/26/12 6:45 PM
Mayhem13
236 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DreamerMMA -

I went and picked up my mail today and got my SS package from Mayhem13.

I couldn't believe it, I was absolutely stunned to get what I got.  Pride 1-5 DVD's.  I love these things, and the Pride 2005 Total Elimination DVD, and RVCA Tshirt.

What really topped it off though was under the shirt.  I saw a photo of some kind and pulled out and my jaw just dropped.

An autographed pic of Chris Lytle.

Thank you so much for that man.  I've been trying to get one of these for ages.  I am absolutely thrilled and greatful.

Glad u liked it bro! :) Phone Post
12/26/12 7:06 PM
The Mouth
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mine should have gotten his today...

12/26/12 11:32 PM
UGCTT Captain America
312 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hope y'all had a merry Christmas! Phone Post
12/26/12 11:50 PM
Catastrophe Girl
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm still eating the cookies from Radiobaby.  I'm not ashamed.  They are fucking delicious. 

Happy Holidays again! NOM NOM NOM!

12/27/12 1:34 AM
DreamerMMA
572 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts, LLC, Moderator
ilovetortillas - UGCTT_Nightkap, I apologize for the tardiness. I was trying to be super creative and waiting to find that special something and was not very successful. Your package is in the mail. I'm still going to keep an eye out for a supplement gift that is cool though.

EDIT: If you think it's creepy that I am hanging onto your address please let me know and I will delete it. I'm really not trying to be creepy or anything.

There is a skin suit in someone's future.

12/27/12 1:59 AM
alvo69
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thanks for all your hard work Benji! I'm still waiting for my gift to show up but I'm not pressing the "WAAAAA" button just yet.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.