UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> 9th Annual UG Secret Santa

12/27/12 1:59 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
alvo69
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thanks for all your hard work Benji! I'm still waiting for my gift to show up but I'm not pressing the "WAAAAA" button just yet.
12/27/12 9:13 AM
ilovetortillas
226 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator
DreamerMMA - 
ilovetortillas - UGCTT_Nightkap, I apologize for the tardiness. I was trying to be super creative and waiting to find that special something and was not very successful. Your package is in the mail. I'm still going to keep an eye out for a supplement gift that is cool though.

EDIT: If you think it's creepy that I am hanging onto your address please let me know and I will delete it. I'm really not trying to be creepy or anything.

There is a skin suit in someone's future.

*prepares bucket and lotion*
12/27/12 10:36 PM
Gator Choke
104 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 12/27/12 10:38 PM
To my SS, I sent a few things out. Got one more coming soon I think.
12/27/12 10:53 PM
Mulletron5000
1300 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FERA BRABA, do you compile the gifts given? It would be cool to see a list of what people recieved. I'm not interested in who gave what, just what was given. Phone Post
12/28/12 5:30 AM
UGCTT_nightkap
61 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ilovetortillas - UGCTT_Nightkap, I apologize for the tardiness. I was trying to be super creative and waiting to find that special something and was not very successful. Your package is in the mail. I'm still going to keep an eye out for a supplement gift that is cool though.

EDIT: If you think it's creepy that I am hanging onto your address please let me know and I will delete it. I'm really not trying to be creepy or anything.
I just saw this and remembered seeing ur post way back about me not posting my size on that Pride lightning bolt shirt! Lol....I posted im an XL after I saw that post. Its cool though bro...no worries. Phone Post
12/28/12 12:54 PM
SonnendbySilva
61 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SonnendbySilva -
TartanArmy -
SonnendbySilva -
SonnendbySilva -
TartanArmy -
SonnendbySilva - Got my package today, UFC 1 and 2 DVD so thanks a lot whoever u r! Much appreciated Phone Post
Two more packages should arrive soon mate. Hope you like them. Phone Post
For the Lenny McLean book mate can't put it down! Thanks a lot. Phone Post
Got* Phone Post
It one of my favourite books. Glad you like it. You get the other gift yet? Phone Post
I've got the book n the DVD so far, not been home today so might be something there! Cheers again Phone Post
Got the Gary goodridge book so gonna try and finish the lenny McLean one over the weekend. Thanks again it's much appreciated Phone Post
12/28/12 5:24 PM
UGCTT_nightkap

To my ss. I had a very nice bottle of Tequila I brought back from Mexico for you....but apparently im not allowed to ship it across state lines. So...im going out tomorrow to find something to accompany this other one. Im not gonna say who you are but if you look on here wondering where yours is....its coming bro!! Phone Post
12/28/12 6:08 PM
UGCTT Captain America
244 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_nightkap - To my ss. I had a very nice bottle of Tequila I brought back from Mexico for you....but apparently im not allowed to ship it across state lines. So...im going out tomorrow to find something to accompany this other one. Im not gonna say who you are but if you look on here wondering where yours is....its coming bro!! Phone Post
I shipped a bottle of bourbon from California to Georgia, I just neglected to tell the post office that it was booze. Phone Post
12/28/12 9:23 PM
UGCTT_nightkap

UGCTT Captain America -
UGCTT_nightkap - To my ss. I had a very nice bottle of Tequila I brought back from Mexico for you....but apparently im not allowed to ship it across state lines. So...im going out tomorrow to find something to accompany this other one. Im not gonna say who you are but if you look on here wondering where yours is....its coming bro!! Phone Post
I shipped a bottle of bourbon from California to Georgia, I just neglected to tell the post office that it was booze. Phone Post
Hmmmm....... Phone Post
12/28/12 9:40 PM
Catastrophe Girl
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I tried to ship booze last year and was too honest, shoulda just done it.......they wouldn't let me.  

12/29/12 12:12 AM
UGCTT_nightkap

Yeah......ima do it!!! Phone Post
12/29/12 12:19 AM
UGCTT_Reco Groman
113 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ryann Von Doom -
UGCTT_nightkap - 
UGCTT Captain America -
Hmmmm....... Phone Post

Did you not see what my SS sent? two big fuckin bottles of alcohol.. 

I told them it was apple cider.. Phone Post
12/30/12 6:06 AM
The Mouth
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Still waiting to hear if my guy got his stuff yet

12/31/12 4:37 PM
The Mouth
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Will you email my guy and see if he got them?

12/31/12 4:40 PM
UGCTT Captain America
244 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Did anyone got shorted this year? Phone Post
12/31/12 9:21 PM
RabbiVJ
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT Captain America -  Did anyone got shorted this year? Phone Post

im wondering that too...

12/31/12 9:24 PM
UGCTT_nightkap

Havent got anything yet. Shipped mine out finally....hope he likes it!! Phone Post
12/31/12 11:13 PM
alvo69
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Still waiting, hopefully it's UGCTT_nightkap's package that shows up, I'm VERY intrigued with this tequila, umm I mean apple cider, he was mentioning he brought from Mexico.
1/1/13 2:01 AM
Gator Choke
104 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I didn't. My SS sent me MMA mail explaining the situation and let me know it was on it's way; which was greatly appreciated by me.
1/1/13 3:15 AM
Quik
227 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Six Deuce Clothing, Owner
Nothin yet Phone Post
1/1/13 6:09 AM
SJCOTTON
138 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thanks for the dildo Phone Post
1/1/13 6:44 AM
UGCTT Captain America

Gator Choke -

I didn't. My SS sent me MMA mail explaining the situation and let me know it was on it's way; which was greatly appreciated by me.
I just want to make sure. There's nothing shittier than taking the time and effort to do this, and the person with your name flakes. If anyone gets shorted, speak up! No one goes giftless!

And happy fucking new year's UG! Phone Post
1/1/13 7:05 AM
Jiu Jitsu doesn't work
84 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Didn´t get mine yet, but that´s more than ok!!!

The Secret Santa already told it in here and Braba sent me an Email that there are some issues...but I get another daaaaaaamn cool present by my Secret Santa!

Was trying to send him a pm in here but had get an error...will try again in a few minutes!

I´m curious if my boy has his packages yet...it´s a long way to his home...never sent something that far.

HAPPY NEW YEAR UG!!!!!!

1/2/13 11:49 AM
mmavixen
1091 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

1/2/13 11:50 AM
mmavixen
1091 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That's me with all my presents.  You can't see the PRIDE DVD and the blouse I am wearing is also a UFC blouse.  My Secret Santa had impeccable taste.  I am so lucky. Thanks again!!!!!!!!!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.