UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> 9th Annual UG Secret Santa

1/4/13 12:51 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
ilovetortillas
240 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator
UGCTT_nightkap - Nothing yet. But a certain guy on this page should have his any day.....
Sorry about the timing brother...I put a note explaining things in the box. Phone Post
I'll check tracking tomorrow when I get to work. Phone Post
1/4/13 1:44 PM
ilovetortillas
240 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/04/13 1:52 PM
ilovetortillas - 
UGCTT_nightkap - Nothing yet. But a certain guy on this page should have his any day.....
Sorry about the timing brother...I put a note explaining things in the box. Phone Post

OH. MY. GOD. I just logged into the site where I got your gift from and the shopping cart still has it in there. I seriously fucked up and I am so sorry. I am sending it now.

EDIT: My bad, please dismiss my panic attack that I just had there. I looked in my email and found the tracking number. The latest activity is from this morning "Arrived at local Post Office - Allow one to two additional days for delivery". My god, I was about to have a heart attack!
1/4/13 2:14 PM
ilovetortillas

Naderhood - 
ilovetortillas - OMG NADER GOT ME AN ILT CUSTOM TEXANS JERSEY WITH THE #69!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Phone Post
I hope you're wearing it next year when my Lions throttle your Texans Phone Post

Whatevs! :P

1/4/13 8:16 PM
UGCTT_nightkap
75 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ilovetortillas -
ilovetortillas - 

OH. MY. GOD. I just logged into the site where I got your gift from and the shopping cart still has it in there. I seriously fucked up and I am so sorry. I am sending it now.

EDIT: My bad, please dismiss my panic attack that I just had there. I looked in my email and found the tracking number. The latest activity is from this morning "Arrived at local Post Office - Allow one to two additional days for delivery". My god, I was about to have a heart attack!
No worries man, no worries. Phone Post
1/4/13 8:17 PM
RabbiVJ
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/04/13 8:17 PM
Naderhood - 
ilovetortillas - OMG NADER GOT ME AN ILT CUSTOM TEXANS JERSEY WITH THE #69!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Phone Post
I hope you're wearing it next year when my Lions throttle your Texans Phone Post

heh ive officially disowned the lions...#riseup!

1/4/13 9:56 PM
UGCTT_nightkap
75 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SWEET!!! ILT got me a black Pride hoodie with the lightning bolt in the fist from the UFC Store!! Man u hit the spot! I will post pics as soon as I get to my cpu! Thanks Ilovetortillas! Phone Post
1/4/13 11:04 PM
UGCTT_nightkap

My great gift from Ilovetortillas!!  Thanks again bro!!!!!

1/4/13 11:05 PM
UGCTT_nightkap

Oh....and VTFU for you ILT!

1/5/13 9:20 PM
The Mouth
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol @ bro. Phone Post
1/5/13 9:33 PM
Naderhood
808 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Mouth -  Lol @ bro. Phone Post

LOL @ a man in a pink shirt laughing at anybody else

1/5/13 10:38 PM
UGCTT_nightkap

The Mouth - Lol @ bro. Phone Post
.....ok Phone Post
1/6/13 2:50 AM
UGCTT_nightkap

UGCTT_nightkap -
.....ok Phone Post
Wait.....is ILT a girl?? Is that whats funny?! If so. Wow...I didnt know. Phone Post
1/6/13 12:44 PM
ilovetortillas

UGCTT_nightkap -
UGCTT_nightkap -
.....ok Phone Post
Wait.....is ILT a girl?? Is that whats funny?! If so. Wow...I didnt know. Phone Post
No worries, bro. I don't go around announcing it. I'm super flag you liked it. I'm gonna send you another little gift when I start traveling if you don't mind. :) Phone Post
1/6/13 1:52 PM
UGCTT_nightkap

ilovetortillas -
UGCTT_nightkap -
UGCTT_nightkap -
.....ok Phone Post
No worries, bro. I don't go around announcing it. I'm super flag you liked it. I'm gonna send you another little gift when I start traveling if you don't mind. :) Phone Post
I dont mind. But that hoodie was a lot! I wore it yesterday btw...love it! Thanks again! Phone Post
1/6/13 2:07 PM
UGCTT_nightkap

Oh, check the post office sixdeuce!! Phone Post
1/6/13 6:24 PM
The Mouth
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Naderhood - 
The Mouth -  Lol @ bro. Phone Post

LOL @ a man in a pink shirt laughing at anybody else

I wasn't wearing a pink shirt when I typed that.

Statement stands!

1/6/13 6:32 PM
Bat21
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ilovetortillas - 
UGCTT_nightkap -
UGCTT_nightkap -
.....ok Phone Post

He missed that you were a miss? :)

1/6/13 6:43 PM
UGCTT_nightkap

Bat21 -
ilovetortillas - 
UGCTT_nightkap -
UGCTT_nightkap -
.....ok Phone Post

He missed that you were a miss? :)

Yep....I feel bad but gotta be honest..I haven't really talked to ILT much. But now I know. And I also know shes one COOL girl! Phone Post
1/6/13 10:33 PM
alvo69
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^^^A Hot Tamale to be esssact!
1/6/13 10:40 PM
Quik
232 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Six Deuce Clothing, Owner
UGCTT_nightkap -  Oh, check the post office sixdeuce!! Phone Post

Sweet!!! Heading there tomorrow AM!!
1/7/13 9:24 AM
ilovetortillas

I'm not super flag. I'm super glad. LOL!!!
1/7/13 2:14 PM
UGCTT_nightkap

ilovetortillas - I'm not super flag. I'm super glad. LOL!!!
Well I enjoyed u bein super flag! Lol Phone Post
1/7/13 11:21 PM
Quik
232 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Six Deuce Clothing, Owner

Haha...thank you my brother, what you sent was AWESOME! You really nailed these gifts :) Going to shelf that bottle and bust it out for some special occasion. Excited to give it a try!! And the book! I can finally retire my old paperback copy, that thing is right up my alley. Expect to see a quote from it on a t-shirt soon :P

Thank you very, VERY much...these were two of the best gifts I received over the Holidays. It's awesome that somebody from the UG would get me something that I'm into more than the stuff I got from my own family & friends lol
1/7/13 11:37 PM
UGCTT_nightkap

Quik -

Haha...thank you my brother, what you sent was AWESOME! You really nailed these gifts :) Going to shelf that bottle and bust it out for some special occasion. Excited to give it a try!! And the book! I can finally retire my old paperback copy, that thing is right up my alley. Expect to see a quote from it on a t-shirt soon :P

Thank you very, VERY much...these were two of the best gifts I received over the Holidays. It's awesome that somebody from the UG would get me something that I'm into more than the stuff I got from my own family & friends lol
Youre welcome! I cant tell you how stressed I was about getting it right my first time around! I love the book too...crazy good. Hope that tequila is smooooth.
Merry Christmas sixdeuce! Phone Post
1/8/13 6:13 PM
alvo69
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

No contact or gift from my S.S. as yet. I've been unemployed for almost a year now yet I made it a priority to fulfill my obligation to my fellow UGers. Not angry, just disappointed, as this is the 4th year out of 5 that it's been way past Xmas before anything has shown up. I HATE that Benji gets put in the middle of this all the time, because I really enjoy giving the gifts and my recipients always express their thanks, which is why I keep participating. Regardless, I will do this again next year, and every year thereafter. Sorry for the FRAT...

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.