UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> 9th Annual UG Secret Santa

1/8/13 6:51 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
The Mouth
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm still waiting to hear if my guy got his stuff or not.

1/8/13 8:10 PM
UGCTT_nightkap
77 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Mouth -

I'm still waiting to hear if my guy got his stuff or not.

Your post was the 666th post.....
Anyway, I hope everyone sends out their gifts. I think this is a pretty cool thing for everyone. We can argue about mma all day long and be pissed off at each other for our comments. But this one time of year is when we show we weren't raised by a pack of wolves! lol. Phone Post
1/8/13 11:00 PM
Gator Choke
165 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

alvo69 - No contact or gift from my S.S. as yet. I've been unemployed for almost a year now yet I made it a priority to fulfill my obligation to my fellow UGers. Not angry, just disappointed, as this is the 4th year out of 5 that it's been way past Xmas before anything has shown up. I HATE that Benji gets put in the middle of this all the time, because I really enjoy giving the gifts and my recipients always express their thanks, which is why I keep participating. Regardless, I will do this again next year, and every year thereafter. Sorry for the FRAT...

QFT
1/9/13 12:57 AM
UGCTT Captain America
264 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

alvo69 - No contact or gift from my S.S. as yet. I've been unemployed for almost a year now yet I made it a priority to fulfill my obligation to my fellow UGers. Not angry, just disappointed, as this is the 4th year out of 5 that it's been way past Xmas before anything has shown up. I HATE that Benji gets put in the middle of this all the time, because I really enjoy giving the gifts and my recipients always express their thanks, which is why I keep participating. Regardless, I will do this again next year, and every year thereafter. Sorry for the FRAT...
That's some serious bullshit! Shoot me an email with your info and I'll make sure someone sends you a gift.

metulhed@hotmail.com Phone Post
1/9/13 2:06 AM
Gator Choke
165 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Besides Alvo and I, everyone else get their stuff?
1/9/13 2:24 AM
UGCTT Captain America
264 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gator Choke - Besides Alvo and I, everyone else get their stuff?
Send me an email, too

metulhed@hotmail.com Phone Post
1/9/13 2:39 AM
mmavixen
1111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I explained to chaplin that I would send him his gift after New Year's.  I really wanted to be able to go shopping and do something special and I've been battling tooth pain.  He was so amazing and understanding, and has become my UG BFF.  If you can't do it for any reason, at least PM your santa and let them know.

And I really still can't believe the generosity my Secret Santa exhibited.  I am still in awe.

And chaplin is the greatest guy ever.  He even asked me not to get him anything, but I am putting together a cool surprise for him!!!!

1/9/13 8:33 AM
ilovetortillas
247 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator
ATTN ALL: Please contact your SS if you are still in the process of getting gifts out. PM me if you need to drop out so we can find a replacement Santa. There are always kind folks ready to step in. All you have to do is let us know.
1/9/13 12:43 PM
The Mouth

ilovetortillas -  ATTN ALL: Please contact your SS if you are still in the process of getting gifts out. PM me if you need to drop out so we can find a replacement Santa. There are always kind folks ready to step in. All you have to do is let us know.

DONT TELL ME WHAT TO DO.

1/9/13 4:19 PM
UGCTT_nightkap
77 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

U know what....count me in on helpin out with gifts.

nightkap25@yahoo.com Phone Post
1/9/13 9:23 PM
UGCTT Captain America

I'm on it, Mr. Choke! Merry Christmas Phone Post
1/9/13 10:32 PM
Mulletron5000
1366 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Zackthewop, I received confirmation that your second gift is en route. It should be there soon. Phone Post
1/9/13 11:03 PM
FERA BRABA
239 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Alvo and Gator Choke are the ones left it seems.  I will send follow up emails in tomorrow to see what your Santas are up to.  Thank you for your patience! 

1/10/13 2:04 AM
Gator Choke

UGCTT Captain America -  I'm on it, Mr. Choke! Merry Christmas Phone Post

Gracias my friend.
1/10/13 3:08 AM
UGCTT Captain America

Gator Choke -
UGCTT Captain America -  I'm on it, Mr. Choke! Merry Christmas Phone Post

Gracias my friend.
Not a problem, noone goes giftless here! Phone Post
1/10/13 8:58 AM
ilovetortillas
247 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Mouth - 
ilovetortillas -  ATTN ALL: Please contact your SS if you are still in the process of getting gifts out. PM me if you need to drop out so we can find a replacement Santa. There are always kind folks ready to step in. All you have to do is let us know.

DONT TELL ME WHAT TO DO.

YOU SHUT YOUR DIRTY WHOREISH MOUTH, THE MOUTH!
1/10/13 8:59 AM
ilovetortillas

FERA BRABA - 

Alvo and Gator Choke are the ones left it seems.  I will send follow up emails in tomorrow to see what your Santas are up to.  Thank you for your patience! 

Only 2 this year? I'm impressed! Way to go, team!!
1/10/13 9:44 AM
The Mouth

ilovetortillas -
The Mouth - 

DONT TELL ME WHAT TO DO.

You have a bad attitude. Phone Post
1/10/13 9:49 AM
ilovetortillas

The Mouth - 
ilovetortillas -
The Mouth - 

DONT TELL ME WHAT TO DO.

I'm sorry. Let's be friends.

*DICK PUNCH!*
1/10/13 12:22 PM
The Mouth

ilovetortillas - 
The Mouth - 
ilovetortillas -
The Mouth - 

DONT TELL ME WHAT TO DO.

I'm sorry. Let's be friends.

*DICK PUNCH!*

Its not my fault your face is leaking out all over the place.

1/10/13 12:24 PM
TartanArmy
51 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I received my shorts but nobody has come forward yet to take credit? Come at me bro (or sis)?? Phone Post
1/10/13 12:40 PM
ilovetortillas

LOL! My boss sent me home. I'm in bed being a big baby. Phone Post
1/11/13 3:34 PM
Gator Choke

Captain America, you sir are a world class gentleman and a scholar.

Just wanted to let it be known to my UG family: got a package in the mail today from the good Captain. In this package was UFC 121 and a limited edition Don Frye Round 5.

It certainly made my day to get these gifts, and am amazed by the generosity of people here. He apologized in a note for this going as is, and said to keep my eyes out for more; even though the Frye figurine and the DVD are MORE than generous enough.

Thanks Captain! I don't know if you are on Facebook, but if so please feel to add me and next time I'm in your area doing an event, you got tickets coming your way, along with a beverage of your choosing. Also, welcome to come on the radio show I host with Marcus Davis any time!
1/11/13 3:54 PM
UGCTT Captain America

Gator Choke - Captain America, you sir are a world class gentleman and a scholar.

Just wanted to let it be known to my UG family: got a package in the mail today from the good Captain. In this package was UFC 121 and a limited edition Don Frye Round 5.

It certainly made my day to get these gifts, and am amazed by the generosity of people here. He apologized in a note for this going as is, and said to keep my eyes out for more; even though the Frye figurine and the DVD are MORE than generous enough.

Thanks Captain! I don't know if you are on Facebook, but if so please feel to add me and next time I'm in your area doing an event, you got tickets coming your way, along with a beverage of your choosing. Also, welcome to come on the radio show I host with Marcus Davis any time!
DVD? It said poster when I clicked it, haha! But I'm glad you like it Phone Post
1/11/13 4:19 PM
UGCTT Captain America

I think I sent you a message on Facebook, but there's 4 people with your name, so I'm not positive, haha. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.