UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> 9th Annual UG Secret Santa

1/11/13 5:54 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Gator Choke
104 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/11/13 10:49 PM
Mine has a picture of me kissing my infant son.
1/11/13 5:56 PM
Gator Choke
104 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

https://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/Jay.Pagliaro

Anyone here is free to add me if ya like!
1/11/13 5:57 PM
Gator Choke

UGCTT Captain America - 
Gator Choke - Captain America, you sir are a world class gentleman and a scholar.

Just wanted to let it be known to my UG family: got a package in the mail today from the good Captain. In this package was UFC 121 and a limited edition Don Frye Round 5.

It certainly made my day to get these gifts, and am amazed by the generosity of people here. He apologized in a note for this going as is, and said to keep my eyes out for more; even though the Frye figurine and the DVD are MORE than generous enough.

Thanks Captain! I don't know if you are on Facebook, but if so please feel to add me and next time I'm in your area doing an event, you got tickets coming your way, along with a beverage of your choosing. Also, welcome to come on the radio show I host with Marcus Davis any time!
DVD? It said poster when I clicked it, haha! But I'm glad you like it Phone Post

DVD works just as great. I wanted that one for awhile now. I'm a pretty big Cain fan :)
1/11/13 10:22 PM
UGCTT_zackthewop
183 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Came home to my signed uncle creepy shirt

Love it

Thanks mulletron!!! Phone Post
1/11/13 10:28 PM
ShanTheMan
446 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

munsturrman28 - I got my pkg lastnight. It was a PrideFC T!

I am extremely happy about this as it takes me back to when I first started training and I had less money to work with. I ALWAYS wanted a Pride T but could never afford it, and now I got one. Back then it was training, partying, sparring, spending nights in the gym, and praising the weekend when the UFC and PrideFC fell on the same weekends!

SHAN THE MAN! You are the MAN! Thank you so much for a gift that is very nostalgic for me.

I really enjoyed being a part of the SS this year. Both I, and the person I was to buy for, have received gifts and all is good in the world.

Thank you to all of you that are doing his. Merry Christmas every one that is participating in this!

I hope all of your Holidays seasons are the fuckin greatest!

MERRY CHRISTMAS UG!!!
FUCK THE UG!!!

fuck yea! Glad you dig it my man
1/11/13 10:40 PM
mmavixen
1091 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_zackthewop -  Came home to my signed uncle creepy shirt

Love it

You deserve that and much more.

I wore one of mY UFC blouses today and got compliemts on it.  "Who bought it for you?'  "My Secret Santa."

You rule.

1/11/13 10:55 PM
UGCTT Captain America
244 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gator Choke - https://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/Jay.Pagliaro

Alright, I sent you a friend request. Phone Post
1/11/13 11:03 PM
Mulletron5000
1311 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_zackthewop - Came home to my signed uncle creepy shirt

Love it

You're welcome! I had every intention of getting you the shirt in time for Christmas, but you can imagine how busy both Ian and blah breh are. Thanks to the both of them for making it happen. Phone Post
1/11/13 11:12 PM
UGCTT_zackthewop
183 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mmavixen -

Love it

I wore one of mY UFC blouses today and got compliemts on it.  "Who bought it for you?'  "My Secret Santa."

You rule.

Haha that's awesome.

I love buying gifts. I absolutely spoil my wife. Phone Post
1/11/13 11:13 PM
UGCTT_zackthewop

Mulletron5000 -
UGCTT_zackthewop - Came home to my signed uncle creepy shirt

Love it

You're welcome! I had every intention of getting you the shirt in time for Christmas, but you can imagine how busy both Ian and blah breh are. Thanks to the both of them for making it happen. Phone Post
No problem man. It worked out perfect. Phone Post
1/11/13 11:28 PM
mmavixen
1091 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_zackthewop - 
mmavixen -

Love it

You rule.

Haha that's awesome.

I love buying gifts. I absolutely spoil my wife. Phone Post

Do you have a brother?  j/k I have more men than I can deal with right now...LOL

1/11/13 11:43 PM
UGCTT_nightkap
61 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

alvo69 - No contact or gift from my S.S. as yet. I've been unemployed for almost a year now yet I made it a priority to fulfill my obligation to my fellow UGers. Not angry, just disappointed, as this is the 4th year out of 5 that it's been way past Xmas before anything has shown up. I HATE that Benji gets put in the middle of this all the time, because I really enjoy giving the gifts and my recipients always express their thanks, which is why I keep participating. Regardless, I will do this again next year, and every year thereafter. Sorry for the FRAT...
Watch your mail buddy! Phone Post
1/11/13 11:46 PM
ilovetortillas
226 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator
UGCTT Captain America -

Me too :-) Phone Post
1/12/13 3:40 AM
UGCTT Captain America
244 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_nightkap -
alvo69 - No contact or gift from my S.S. as yet. I've been unemployed for almost a year now yet I made it a priority to fulfill my obligation to my fellow UGers. Not angry, just disappointed, as this is the 4th year out of 5 that it's been way past Xmas before anything has shown up. I HATE that Benji gets put in the middle of this all the time, because I really enjoy giving the gifts and my recipients always express their thanks, which is why I keep participating. Regardless, I will do this again next year, and every year thereafter. Sorry for the FRAT...
Watch your mail buddy! Phone Post
I love the UG! Phone Post
1/12/13 5:23 PM
Gator Choke

ilovetortillas - 
UGCTT Captain America -

Me too :-) Phone Post

Please do me a favor, and send me a PM with your name. I wanna make sure I don't ignore the request.
1/12/13 5:25 PM
Gator Choke

Update: The Good Captain has outdone himself.

Got two more packages today.. One was the Dominick Cruz Championship Edition Round 5, the other was the Don Frye Round 5 Pride edition.

Can't thank you enough man! You went head over heels overboard. You are an asset to the UG community!
1/13/13 12:04 AM
UGCTT Captain America

Merry Christmas :) Phone Post
1/14/13 6:04 PM
The Mouth
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My dude must have decided to fall off the face of the Earth.

Til next year!

1/14/13 7:12 PM
UGCTT_nightkap
61 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Mouth -

Til next year!

Did u not get a gift either?? Phone Post
1/14/13 7:41 PM
The Mouth

UGCTT_nightkap - 
The Mouth -

Til next year!

I got mine.

No confirmation if who I sent stuff to got it.

He was on here for 4 consecutive days complaining about how it hadn't arrived yet a week or so before Christmas.

Been asking for 3ish weeks now if he got it. 

No dice.

1/14/13 8:41 PM
UGCTT Captain America

The Mouth -
UGCTT_nightkap - 
The Mouth -

Til next year!

I got mine.

He was on here for 4 consecutive days complaining about how it hadn't arrived yet a week or so before Christmas.

No dice.

Who was it? Any chance he got hit with the Ban-Hammer? Phone Post
1/14/13 9:15 PM
The Mouth

Nah, hes pretty old school

1/14/13 10:10 PM
Gator Choke

Went through that last year myself The Mouth.

Whoever your SS is should at least acknowledge he got it so you aren't left twisting in the wind wondering whether your package arrived to him in the mail. Plus, a little thank you would be nice.
1/15/13 1:37 AM
The Mouth

Gator Choke - Went through that last year myself The Mouth.

Whoever your SS is should at least acknowledge he got it so you aren't left twisting in the wind wondering whether your package arrived to him in the mail. Plus, a little thank you would be nice.

The silence is probably because I missed the mark.  The request was kind of unusual... but I can't send a guy a Tee from my gym when I attend a UFC Gym.  Chances are that isn't interesting enough.

I couldn't get one from any gyms over seas for less than about $70.

However, I thought this whole thing was surrounded around the effort of strangers.

1/15/13 1:57 AM
SonnendbySilva

UGCTT Captain America -
The Mouth -
UGCTT_nightkap - 
The Mouth -

Til next year!

I got mine.

No dice.

Who was it? Any chance he got hit with the Ban-Hammer? Phone Post
Does he just post off his phone? Might not see pm's Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.