UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> 9th Annual UG Secret Santa

1/15/13 7:16 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
UGCTT_TS
37 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sup Tartan, I'm the guy that bought you that pants. You don't need to thank me

1/15/13 9:54 AM
ilovetortillas
265 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator
that pants?!?
1/15/13 9:59 AM
Motivated Penn
70 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ilovetortillas - that pants?!?

One pant.

It's christmas, but let's not go crazy!
1/15/13 10:18 PM
alvo69
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_nightkap - 
alvo69 - No contact or gift from my S.S. as yet. I've been unemployed for almost a year now yet I made it a priority to fulfill my obligation to my fellow UGers. Not angry, just disappointed, as this is the 4th year out of 5 that it's been way past Xmas before anything has shown up. I HATE that Benji gets put in the middle of this all the time, because I really enjoy giving the gifts and my recipients always express their thanks, which is why I keep participating. Regardless, I will do this again next year, and every year thereafter. Sorry for the FRAT...
Watch your mail buddy! Phone Post

I got a hilarious "I Omoplata'd Your Sister" tee shirt from UGCTT_nightcap when he became my proxy Secret Santa after the original fell off the edge of the earth. THANKS!!!!!!!!!
1/15/13 11:01 PM
UGCTT Captain America
323 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

alvo69 -
UGCTT_nightkap - 
alvo69 - No contact or gift from my S.S. as yet. I've been unemployed for almost a year now yet I made it a priority to fulfill my obligation to my fellow UGers. Not angry, just disappointed, as this is the 4th year out of 5 that it's been way past Xmas before anything has shown up. I HATE that Benji gets put in the middle of this all the time, because I really enjoy giving the gifts and my recipients always express their thanks, which is why I keep participating. Regardless, I will do this again next year, and every year thereafter. Sorry for the FRAT...

I got a hilarious "I Omoplata'd Your Sister" tee shirt from UGCTT_nightcap when he became my proxy Secret Santa after the original fell off the edge of the earth. THANKS!!!!!!!!!
Haha, that sounds epic, we need pics Phone Post
1/15/13 11:06 PM
UGCTT_nightkap
95 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

alvo69 -
UGCTT_nightkap - 

Keep watchin the mail bro! Phone Post
1/16/13 6:58 AM
FERA BRABA
244 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Alright. Who is still without? I see others have stepped up to add gifts, which is AWESOME! But, I want to be sure who, if anyone, is still missing a gift. Phone Post
1/20/13 3:37 PM
UGCTT_nightkap
95 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I sent Alvo another gift...haven't heard back from him. I hope he likes it and if u read this man...merry Christmas! Phone Post
1/20/13 3:59 PM
alvo69
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

nightcap you got me a great Bad Boy tee shirt, Thanks, I love it! "Bro Hugs",....wait, no hohohomo...
1/20/13 4:02 PM
UGCTT_nightkap

UGCTT_nightkap - I sent Alvo another gift...haven't heard back from him. I hope he likes it and if u read this man...merry Christmas! Phone Post
Scratch that...just got his email. I have enjoyed this whole experience and cant wait to do it again next Christmas! Phone Post
1/20/13 4:02 PM
UGCTT_nightkap

alvo69 - nightcap you got me a great Bad Boy tee shirt, Thanks, I love it! "Bro Hugs",....wait, no hohohomo...
Lol Phone Post
1/23/13 11:39 PM
UGCTT_Reco Groman
113 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ttt to make sure everyone got covered.. Phone Post
1/23/13 11:42 PM
UGCTT Captain America
323 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT Captain America -
alvo69 -
UGCTT_nightkap - 

^ Phone Post
1/31/13 11:01 PM
UGCTT_nightkap

UGCTT Captain America -
UGCTT Captain America -
alvo69 -
UGCTT_nightkap - 

^ Phone Post
:-) Phone Post
2/1/13 12:12 AM
lookoutawhale
1104 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SoupCan -  Phone Post

nice 6deuce makes some awesome stuff!

the what would dana do shirt, haha i remember him making a thread about that design.

2/1/13 12:16 AM
lookoutawhale
1104 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

chaplinshouse - 

Reco, glad you like it buddy!   I'll help ya on the last few items (minus the stickers)

custom made just for you! one of a kind (not including the one i couldn't resist getting for myself while i was at it)

Hey, you asked for a fleshlite! Enjoy!

ps:  headphones are actually 7509HD!  I also have an autographed Dan Severn wrestling card I forgot :( I will send that later.  Merry Christmas!!

pss:  black hendo, lol.  he does look that way

haha solid. the fleshlite looks prestine. hopefully there is a warranty on that baby.

Did you make that let me bang bro shirt in photoshop or paint?

2/1/13 12:24 AM
The Mouth
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Still never heard from the guy I sent to.

Lame.

2/1/13 7:30 AM
SonnendbySilva
64 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Mouth -

Lame.

Fuck em. Some people are just ungrateful. Phone Post
2/2/13 3:54 AM
chaplinshouse
784 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lookoutawhale - 
chaplinshouse - 

Reco, glad you like it buddy!   I'll help ya on the last few items (minus the stickers)

custom made just for you! one of a kind (not including the one i couldn't resist getting for myself while i was at it)

ps:  headphones are actually 7509HD!  I also have an autographed Dan Severn wrestling card I forgot :( I will send that later.  Merry Christmas!!

haha solid. the fleshlite looks prestine. hopefully there is a warranty on that baby.

oh hey what's up dood! he don't need no stinkin warranty it gets better with time! but he can always return it and i'll send him out a brand new one.  tested for quality.  no the t-shirt site i used had a clip art section of things you could choose and i wasn't going to use their stuff for the graphic, but this stick man grew on me haha so i went for it.  it looks corny which matches the phrase better than a fierce looking fighter.  if u ever see someone wearing this shirt at some ufc event it's either me or greco haha

The Mouth:  that sucks but maybe your guy never received it and didn't want to make a fuss?  Fera can you check since u know who was assigned to who if it's not too much trouble?

2/4/13 7:56 PM
lookoutawhale

The Mouth - 

Lame.

that sucks.

hopefully the package wasnt lost or anything.

2/4/13 8:02 PM
lookoutawhale

chaplinshouse - 
lookoutawhale - 
chaplinshouse - 

oh hey what's up dood! he don't need no stinkin warranty it gets better with time! but he can always return it and i'll send him out a brand new one.  tested for quality.  no the t-shirt site i used had a clip art section of things you could choose and i wasn't going to use their stuff for the graphic, but this stick man grew on me haha so i went for it.  it looks corny which matches the phrase better than a fierce looking fighter.  if u ever see someone wearing this shirt at some ufc event it's either me or greco haha

The Mouth:  that sucks but maybe your guy never received it and didn't want to make a fuss?  Fera can you check since u know who was assigned to who if it's not too much trouble?

haha fleshlight like fine wine. The 2008 fleshlight was a good year!

the shirt looks pretty hilarious. wacky that they would have a stick man in an mma pose. did you get it made at cafe press.com?

there was a few people messaging me about where to get that baboo baby logo i made put onto a tshirt, i was telling them to go to cafe press but im wondering if theres a better alternative.

2/6/13 5:41 PM
chaplinshouse
784 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lookoutawhale - 
chaplinshouse - 
lookoutawhale - 
chaplinshouse - 

haha fleshlight like fine wine. The 2008 fleshlight was a good year!

the shirt looks pretty hilarious. wacky that they would have a stick man in an mma pose. did you get it made at cafe press.com?

there was a few people messaging me about where to get that baboo baby logo i made put onto a tshirt, i was telling them to go to cafe press but im wondering if theres a better alternative.

ah, you would ask where when i'm in the middle of a pc upgrade and all my bookmarks are moved around.  i'll find out and let u know

wait, what baboo baby thing did u do? i must be forgetting, paste pic please

Greco! got you to 100 as promised! and i just realized i never sent that Dan Severn autographed card.  it is officially in the mail!  

2/7/13 11:27 PM
lookoutawhale

^ no prob take your time on the shirt site. no rush.

oh you missed a doozy of a thread then hah. a guy drunk out of his mind made a post in this thread wondering why it said baboo baby under Amir Sodallas name during the start of the fight

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum.posts&forum=1&thread=1557821&page=1

Did anybody catch the graphic under Amir's name?

While Amir was in the Harley Davidson check point while the refs pat him down. You know, it usually says stuff like 'NCAA WRESTLING CHAMPION' or 'BLACK BELT IN BJJ'

What did his say? 'Baboo baby' or something? Did anybody else see this?

someone replied with what? it never said that.

the baboo baby catch phrase caught on. I made a logo for the phrase (on page 16)

and then people wanted the shirt and one of amirs friends told amir and they made a tshirt and ended up wearing it.

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f362/markhyena/IMG_2029.jpg

all from a question from a dude that had one too many drinks haha

2/11/13 9:34 PM
chaplinshouse

^^oh yeah! i remember that! i forgot the name baby baboo but pretty epic to go from random drunken comment to amir wearing the shirt, nice! 

2/12/13 8:39 PM
lookoutawhale

chaplinshouse - 

^^oh yeah! i remember that! i forgot the name baby baboo but pretty epic to go from random drunken comment to amir wearing the shirt, nice! 

yeeeup it was something. and the thread still lives on! an error that still lives!

So what did you end up getting from your secret santa dude?

I dont feel like reading all the pages. but Im guessing is its something music related like those flower pot statues that dance when you turn the music on in the car and a nick diaz shirt hah

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.