UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> 9th Annual UG Secret Santa

2/12/13 8:39 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
lookoutawhale
811 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

chaplinshouse - 

^^oh yeah! i remember that! i forgot the name baby baboo but pretty epic to go from random drunken comment to amir wearing the shirt, nice! 

yeeeup it was something. and the thread still lives on! an error that still lives!

So what did you end up getting from your secret santa dude?

I dont feel like reading all the pages. but Im guessing is its something music related like those flower pot statues that dance when you turn the music on in the car and a nick diaz shirt hah

2/14/13 8:37 PM
alvo69
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 02/14/13 8:37 PM
Baboo Baby was an EPIC thread! Amir is cool as fuck.
2/20/13 10:22 PM
chaplinshouse
706 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 02/21/13 3:18 PM
lookoutawhale - 
chaplinshouse - 

^^oh yeah! i remember that! i forgot the name baby baboo but pretty epic to go from random drunken comment to amir wearing the shirt, nice! 

yeeeup it was something. and the thread still lives on! an error that still lives!

So what did you end up getting from your secret santa dude?

I dont feel like reading all the pages. but Im guessing is its something music related like those flower pot statues that dance when you turn the music on in the car and a nick diaz shirt hah

sorry i spaced out on the thread.  nothing yet  

2/20/13 10:34 PM
shootfightermike
670 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i want a baboo baby tshirt!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.