UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> 9th Annual UG Secret Santa

11/8/12 7:03 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
BobD
47 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11/08/12 7:03 PM

No giftee please.  But if you get me,  a XXL donaiton to #FranksFight would be great!

11/8/12 7:29 PM
voice13
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Happy holidays to everyone! whoever ends up getting my name would love a xl shirt from another country maybe from a local gym.
11/8/12 7:30 PM
voice13
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Also would be happy to double or triple up if needed
11/8/12 9:37 PM
reverend john
176 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RyannVonDooDoo - 
reverend john - well why don't you just give it to me then, and then I can get two presents

Because in the end, that is what Christmas is really about...

presents

rev

Neg. ruins the spirit of this. Phone Post

(edit) plus I'm a poor college student. can only afford one person this year. 

Hey man, glad you thought of me :)

hope you have a great Christmas

rev
11/8/12 10:37 PM
Crooklyn
727 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Butter, 'cuz I'm on a roll!

Hey Fera, as always, I'm in to buy something for someone. Don't need anyone to send me anything, but I'd love to contribute for someone else.

11/8/12 11:02 PM
FERA BRABA
239 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thanks for all the kind posts guys and gals.  Just so you know, I've hired two Secret Ninja Enforcers this year to help keep everyone in line.  I can't tell you who they are due to their top secret Ninjaness, but they are always watching and you don't want to be the one to meet them.  So, keep it good... keep it real!  Osss!  : )

11/8/12 11:07 PM
ShanTheMan
805 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

May I also insist, if you sign up send the gift early and don't be a flake. It sucks to see how cool some of these guys here are and how some people get F'd for months after xmas.
11/8/12 11:16 PM
Gator Choke
165 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11/25/12 9:01 PM
In.

- Ranger Up Rhino Head or St. Michael hoodie size 2xl
- American Fighter Division Zip Up hoodie size 2xl or preferably 3xl
- 10th Planet BJJ hoodie http://www.10thplanetjj.com/store/hoodie
- Dominick Cruz or Don Frye Round 5 figurine
- UFC 121 full size poster (27"-39")

Thanks!
11/8/12 11:22 PM
MahatmaPetey
362 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Until computer. Phone Post
11/9/12 12:33 AM
Gator Choke
165 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kudos to Fera for doing this again. After the last two years, between the non senders and people bitching about the gifts they got, I would have tired of it.
11/9/12 1:16 AM
shootfightermike
843 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11/29/12 8:26 PM

in again. idk what i get cus i always love whatever comes my way!

if clothes im a fattie

XXLSHIRTS OR HOODIES

42-44 waist (or xxl)

any dvds,posters,memorabilia.

or jim beam! (lol this is what i have gotten over the years!)

11/9/12 1:37 AM
chaplinshouse
774 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gator Choke - Kudos to Fera for doing this again. After the last two years, between the non senders and people bitching about the gifts they got, I would have tired of it.
I read a lot more positives last year than negatives. And i hear last years king grinch was perma-banned Phone Post
11/9/12 1:40 AM
chaplinshouse
774 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I hope this thread doesn't get dominated by warnings! Phone Post
11/9/12 2:52 AM
UGCTT_ScarecrowRio
172 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RJJH: Just because Im out, doesn't mean Im in! Phone Post
11/9/12 3:27 AM
Mayhem13
237 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11/12/12 11:43 PM

I'm for my 4th year!

Medium in shirts
Large in sweatshirts
32 in shorts

Like pretty much all MMA clothing brands, also into MMA memorabilia (posters, autographs, artwork, etc)

Some of my fave fighters
Alessio Sakara
Akira Corassani
Wanderlei Silva
Ben Henderson
Takanori Gomi

Rampage Jackson

Ronda Rousey

Fedor Emelienenko
Shogun Rua
And many more! Phone Post

I also have a daughter whos almost one. so something cool for her would work as well

11/9/12 3:46 AM
UGCTT_TS
37 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11/09/12 3:48 AM

IN FOR THE FIRST TIME

Size T-shirt: L 

Pants: 36 

For anything that is apparel: Anything that is smart or meaningfull preferrably something about tech please don't be innapropriate (for some reason I don't really like MMA clothes but if you send me a #franksfight shirt I'll be find).

Also anything gadget or memmorabilia could also be find (earphones, headset, DVD, Action Figure, Video Games (PC, 360, PS3, Vita), or something about cars which are cool)

Books: Something about how stuff works/ how to do stuff (especially engineering stuff and tech)

As long as it is meaningful I'll be find, cause the main part is the giving of course.

11/9/12 11:52 AM
SonnendbySilva
64 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

When's the closing date? Sent my email like just wondering when we'll get one back with the person we're buying for? Phone Post
11/9/12 11:58 AM
chaplinshouse

SonnendbySilva -  When's the closing date? Sent my email like just wondering when we'll get one back with the person we're buying for? Phone Post

lol.   page one.  instructions

11/9/12 12:19 PM
SonnendbySilva
64 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

chaplinshouse -
SonnendbySilva -  When's the closing date? Sent my email like just wondering when we'll get one back with the person we're buying for? Phone Post

lol.   page one.  instructions

Oops :) Phone Post
11/9/12 12:59 PM
swhite
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thanks for setting this up again Benny!

Shirt size is a L but please no shirts with pitbulls, skulls, etc. Favorite fighter is GSP. Something like a glass from your local brewery is always very cool. Either way just happy to contribute again.

11/9/12 5:55 PM
The Mouth
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

L Shirt.

36 Shorts/Pants.

Beanies are the only hats I'm willing to wear.  I dont know my size though... lol.

I'm not big on DVDs, but I like art/posters.  2 years back I got a drawing of Evan Tanner.  It was perfect.

11/9/12 7:50 PM
shootfightermike
843 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

can anyone get this for me please?
Congratulations to 'Rowdy' Ronda Rousey who became the first ever female to become a fighter in the UFC. http://s.mma.tv/rouseyUFC

11/9/12 10:48 PM
1Adam12
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt

(hoping someone makes this a sticky)

11/9/12 11:23 PM
UGCTT Private First Class America
313 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

shootfightermike -

can anyone get this for me please?
Congratulations to 'Rowdy' Ronda Rousey who became the first ever female to become a fighter in the UFC. http://s.mma.tv/rouseyUFC

You better hope I draw your name Phone Post
11/11/12 9:55 AM
UGCTT_Reco Groman
113 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HHH

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.