UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> 9th Annual UG Secret Santa

11/20/12 6:42 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
FERA BRABA
239 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I did my best to keep it same country related but there were a couple of USA/Canada connections.    

11/20/12 6:48 PM
FERA BRABA
239 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Crooklyn:  You have UG MAIL!

11/20/12 6:50 PM
chaplinshouse
745 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FERA BRABA - 

A few things:

1.  Put your wish list and sizes up.  I'm too busy to track everyone down and email them that they need to do this.  If you don't put a list up you will get a gift from a stranger that doesn't know you -- that could get interesting.  : )

2. I suggest that you purchase your gift and have it shipped directly with a note that it's from UG Secret Santa.  That will save a lot of time and you know that your gift will get there on time. 

3. If your recipient doesn't put a list up I suggest that you purchase a cool book or dvd.  Something that doesn't require sizing.  As well, it doesn't have to be an MMA related gift so be open minded and have fun.  It's Secret Santa... just enjoy it.  Don't over think it. 

4.  The reveal:  you will reveal who you were a Santa for after Christmas, so you don't have to do it right away.   

Thank you!    

4:  now that's a key one.  did i miss on the front page? i was going to say who i was in the gift box, doi.  glad u posted that

11/20/12 6:57 PM
FERA BRABA

I have checked my SPAM folder and inbox.  Everyone who emailed me should be set with an email and the proper information.  There were a few people who posted on the thread that they were in but I didn't get emails from them.  This happened last year.  Remember, it's not about you posting on the thread... it's you sending me the email and your info that gets you in on the Secret Santa.  The registration is closed now and no other emails will be accpeted as I have everything and everyone balanced out. 

THANK YOU ALL for participating.  This is a small way to do something great for a stranger, but someone who is in a community of something you are very passionate about.  I think that's pretty cool.    

11/20/12 7:00 PM
mmavixen
1111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

To My Secret Santa,

In lieu of a gift, I rather you make a donation to #FranksFIght in my name.  Get a "Give Cancer the Creeps/UGCTT" shirt for yourself or someone you love.  I got mine in the mail yesterday and it looks and fits great.

If you MUST do something personal for me, make me something. If you draw, draw me something, if you write, write me something. You get it...

Again this only applies if you didn't get something off my list yet. I just thought of this so I had already put a wish list on here.

Thanks a lot to my Seret Santa in advance.

11/20/12 7:09 PM
mmavixen
1111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ryann Von Doom - 
mmavixen -

To My Secret Santa,

In lieu of a gift, I rather you make a donation to #FranksFIght in my name.  Get a "Give Cancer the Creeps/UGCTT" shirt for yourself or someone you love.  I got mine in the mail yesterday and it looks and fits great.

If you MUST do something personal for me, make me something. If you draw, draw me something, if you write, write me something. You get it...

Again this only applies if you didn't get something off my list yet. I just thought of this so I had already put a wish list on here.

Shut up and buy my pride jacket. :D Phone Post

LOL...PM me if you're back in Vegas and have the jacket and we'll start talking business again. :)

11/20/12 8:00 PM
SoupCan
533 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm pretty happy with who I got, I'm more excited for them to see my penis Phone Post
11/20/12 8:01 PM
mmavixen

SoupCan -  I'm pretty happy with who I got, I'm more excited for them to see my penis Phone Post

LOL> what?  I hope it's a girl.

11/20/12 8:51 PM
bearockbrobama
231 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I wear a medium but id rather a poster or something unique Phone Post
11/20/12 9:00 PM
GSPGreasedMyButthole
77 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

test
11/20/12 9:07 PM
GSPGreasedMyButthole
77 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My shirt size is medium and I wear a 32-34 waist

fav color is red. I would really, really, really, like a Pride bushido shirt like seen here:

http://www.ufcstore.com/pride-bushido-t-shirt/detail.php?p=378998&v=ufc_ufc_collections_pride

I also really dig the six deuce shorts. I already have the black/white ones but would dig the red or blue ones. Or the We Are All One shirt like this one:

http://www.62gear.com/Black-WAA1-Nazca-Condor-Shirt_p_78.html

Regardless, I plan on spending at least $40 on my SS gift so I hope whomever I get is ready to get a sweet gift!

11/20/12 9:12 PM
GSPGreasedMyButthole

dammit it looks like I am too late :(
11/20/12 9:18 PM
Gator Choke
165 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bearock, you from the Watertown, NY area? I'm pretty good friends with Marc Stevens. He's having a show up there December 1. I may be there, you interested in a ticket?
11/21/12 8:39 AM
ilovetortillas
246 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator
Thanks for all the b-day wishes!!!
11/21/12 8:41 AM
ilovetortillas
246 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator
My person did not post their size so they are getting a girly present of MY choice unless they edit before I go shopping.
11/21/12 9:06 AM
DreamerMMA
572 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I couldn't have asked for a better person to get a gift for.

Too bad they didn't post their diameter.

11/21/12 10:01 AM
FERA BRABA

GSPGreasedMyButthole - dammit it looks like I am too late :(

If you're in the mood to purchase a gift and share some MMA love with another forum member, you can always make a post and ask if anyone is interested in gifting with you.  It may not be "Secret" but it has been fun for some late players in the past.  Just a thought.  

11/21/12 10:19 AM
BaraoKix
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RyannVonDooDoo -  I hope i get barao.. You're getting coal you bastard! Phone Post

I got you, youre getting the *sistersteele fleshlight*
11/21/12 11:13 AM
BaraoKix

Ryann Von Doom - 
BaraoKix -
RyannVonDooDoo -  I hope i get barao.. You're getting coal you bastard! Phone Post

I got you, youre getting the *sistersteele fleshlight*
Hot. Phone Post

I hope you dont already have it...
11/21/12 11:14 AM
GSPGreasedMyButthole

Is anyone down for a little SSanta action? Phone Post
11/21/12 11:14 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2614 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mmavixen -

To My Secret Santa,

Your an absolute sweetheart Vix!

Fuck Cancer Phone Post
11/21/12 11:49 AM
bearockbrobama
231 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gator Choke - Bearock, you from the Watertown, NY area? I'm pretty good friends with Marc Stevens. He's having a show up there December 1. I may be there, you interested in a ticket?
Ya man. Pm me. I am going but don't have a ticket yet. Phone Post
11/21/12 12:01 PM
BaraoKix

Edited: 11/22/12 7:53 PM

Ho,Ho,Ho (_____________ Wishlist
11/21/12 12:23 PM
chaplinshouse
745 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

bearockbrobama - 
Gator Choke - Bearock, you from the Watertown, NY area? I'm pretty good friends with Marc Stevens. He's having a show up there December 1. I may be there, you interested in a ticket?
Ya man. Pm me. I am going but don't have a ticket yet. Phone Post

nice! ug hook up

11/21/12 1:49 PM
RabbiVJ
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gift has been ordered! Hopefully the person I got it for likes it!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.