UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Velasquez: dos Santos loss still eating at me

11/8/12 3:55 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
rosario00
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Warzone209 -
lgi - I heard he was sick coming into the JDS fight (and that JDS was injured). This is a highly anticipated rematch for me. I believe Cain takes it this time around. Would love to see a trilogy if that happens.

JDS was so injured he jumped and fell down with all his body weight on his "injured" knee in the victory pose...cain actually had a 1 year layoff where he couldn't do any sparring / weight training for almost a year due to torn rotar cuff shoulder surgury thats why he came in flabby as fuck.

Cain always comes in "flabby as fuck " Phone Post
11/8/12 6:01 PM
SOO72

DoomFarmer - It's amazing to me how many people have simply written Cain off due to the first fight...

Not saying you are wrong.. that said, it's equally amazing how many people are predicting a Cain win based on how he looked against Bigfoot. JDS and Bigfoot aren't even on the same planet so far as speed and athleticism are concerned, and Cain's chin can't take the kind of punishment JDS dishes out.

It may go longer than the 1st fight but I still don't think Cain possesses the tools to beat JDS. He won't just sit there floundering like a big clumsy Ox as Bigfoot did, JDS is a completely different class of fighter.
11/8/12 6:07 PM
UGCTT_I Got Fitched Up

Warzone209 - 
sarcotraps - Cain better hope he can get Dos Santos down because there is no training for the chin.

i never knew the human chin was located behind the ear....an amateur boxer can ko someone easy if he lands behind the ear it rattles ur equilbrium.

"chin" is a figure of speech jack ass.

11/8/12 6:23 PM
UGCTT_I Got Fitched Up

Warzone209 - 
UGCTT_I Got Fitched Up - 
Warzone209 - 
sarcotraps - Cain better hope he can get Dos Santos down because there is no training for the chin.

i never knew the human chin was located behind the ear....an amateur boxer can ko someone easy if he lands behind the ear it rattles ur equilbrium.

"chin" is a figure of speech jack ass.

It makes no fucking sense since your trying to say he has a suspect chin like Arlovski when he's taking shots behind the ear not the chin...

I'm not trying to say anything jack ass. I am not the person you quoted. Pay attention.

Chin = ability to take a punch in that context just FYI

a.k.a. beard/jaw

11/9/12 3:35 PM
rosario00

^^ source for when Klit called JDS's boxing world class? Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.