UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Dana White UFC Macao Video Blog Day 1

11/6/12 10:31 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Ansari
414 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dana White UFC Macao Video Blog Day 1
11/6/12 10:32 PM
Ansari
414 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tlACz-1yNbY
11/6/12 10:34 PM
Lahzerous
280 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sweet ty sir! Voted up!

11/6/12 10:54 PM
D241
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Awesome. Voted up Ansari, you deliver consistently.

I really like how Dana shows his appreciation for Nogueira.  Kudos Dana, and as always, WAR NOG.

But just a tiny ps-he does have a pretty bad ass lil twin "older" brother who is sitting.

11/6/12 10:56 PM
GayGuardMooseSaucy
517 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LOL @ Browne all upset because he went out there and clowned around, treated Bigfoot like a bum and got Ko'd. 

11/7/12 12:05 AM
stonepony

Dana White! Please, please scrap TUF and replace it with a video-blog show. Tired of watching reality-TV Jersey Shore crap. These video-blogs are 1000x more entertaining and more watchable.

Everybody carries a camera in their pocket today, I'd like to see these videos from fighters and camps and Joe Rogan and anybody associated with the UFC submitting whatever they think is interesting, and you having it cut together to make a weekly show. I don't watch TUF anymore, but I'd watch that.

Instead of bringing fighters together in to a house, send talent scouts around the world to find people and send back video. It would cost so much less to produce too.
11/7/12 12:09 AM
stonepony

GayGuardMooseSaucy - 

LOL @ Browne all upset because he went out there and clowned around, treated Bigfoot like a bum and got Ko'd. 

That injury was the only thing that stopped him from winning the fight. I wouldn't really call it clowning around either. He was throwing flashy stuff, but, how can people bitch about that? They cry when the fighters aren't exciting, and criticize them when they are. Nobody else his size throws kicks like that, I'd like to see more of it IMO. He just needs to clean up the technique and not injure himself doing it.
11/7/12 12:19 AM
GayGuardMooseSaucy
517 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

stonepony - 
GayGuardMooseSaucy - 

That injury was the only thing that stopped him from winning the fight. I wouldn't really call it clowning around either. He was throwing flashy stuff, but, how can people bitch about that? They cry when the fighters aren't exciting, and criticize them when they are. Nobody else his size throws kicks like that, I'd like to see more of it IMO. He just needs to clean up the technique and not injure himself doing it.

He went out throwing a bunch of bullshit flashy kicks in the beginning of the fight just like this one and injured himself. Bigfoot isn't a joke, you think somebody would do that against Cain? Nelson? Carwin? Throw all the flashy shit you want but don't bitch in the Vlog and post-fight that it was some fluke win for Bigfoot because you hurt yourself doing it. 

11/7/12 12:30 AM
da Vinci 81
186 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

later
11/7/12 12:34 AM
MagSlim

Next time Anderson fights can you just show us 10 min of him warming up.

So lethal. Would have liked to see him throw a head kick like that in the fight. Phone Post
11/7/12 12:45 AM
PrestigeWorldwide
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The gal @ 8:35...I would hit!!
11/7/12 1:01 AM
stonepony

GayGuardMooseSaucy - 
stonepony - 
GayGuardMooseSaucy - 

He went out throwing a bunch of bullshit flashy kicks in the beginning of the fight just like this one and injured himself. Bigfoot isn't a joke, you think somebody would do that against Cain? Nelson? Carwin? Throw all the flashy shit you want but don't bitch in the Vlog and post-fight that it was some fluke win for Bigfoot because you hurt yourself doing it. 

It was a fluke. And, I wouldn't call Bigfoot a joke, but, they're not on the same level.

It was a fluke, but, I didn't suggest it wasn't his own fault. He was upset, as he should have been. That fight was his to throw away, and he did throw it away. He wasn't blaming anybody, or I maybe I missed something... The kicks were flashy, but they were also impressive. Especially for somebody his size, the dude is very athletic. Abandoning his high kicks wouldn't be the right lesson for him to take away from the loss. He should keep them, and he should keep being flashy, but he needs to not be sloppy.
11/7/12 1:02 AM
HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe

Wow Anderson is going to land that kick on someone, and it's going to be the most incredible knock-out in history. Phone Post
11/7/12 1:35 AM
Delightone
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It was weird that bonnar at the end said, " i didnt think i was going to this"
And i believe it was the post fight interviews. Phone Post
11/7/12 2:26 AM
D241

^^I thought he said

"I don't want to piss"

11/7/12 7:07 AM
dingdong_malice

I still think Bigfoot could have beaten Browne, still not that interested in a rematch tbh
11/7/12 7:29 AM
UGCTT_FryedTakayama
869 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The thing with Browne throwing those flashy kicks is he was doing it right off the bat with absolutely no setup. So yeah he shouldn't bitch about losing after fighting Bigfoot like he's a joke. Phone Post
11/7/12 7:55 AM
stonepony

UGCTT_FryedTakayama -  The thing with Browne throwing those flashy kicks is he was doing it right off the bat with absolutely no setup. So yeah he shouldn't bitch about losing after fighting Bigfoot like he's a joke. Phone Post

He was appropriately confident... Subtract the injury, that he inflicted on himself, and people would be talking about how dominant he was. He gambled trying to excite a fan base for himself (more fans means more money), he pulled a muscle, bad luck. I don't see why you think he was bitching about anything. He said he'd beat Silva. Same thing every fighter always says about every fight they ever have. He would easily beat Silva (doesn't mean Silva is a joke). IMO. He was just pissed off. I'm sure he feels like an idiot. He'll learn from it and come back strong.
11/7/12 8:11 AM
EckY
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What did he do to show hed easily beat Bigfoot?  Dance around like a giraffe?

11/7/12 8:15 AM
RickStorm
1914 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator

Thanks Ansari!!

11/7/12 8:23 AM
Broady
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Maaaaan, Andersons warm up kicks were sick.

Awesome vid too.
11/7/12 8:30 AM
YHTOMIT2001
131 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Feel bad for Yves, he was wrapped and ready. LOL at Tibau's opponent puking on the table after the fight. Phil Davis is a class act also.

11/7/12 8:59 AM
HallmansHammock

Great showing of respect by Dana to Minotauro at the end of the vid.
11/7/12 9:33 AM
stonepony

Yes EckY. Silva was offering nothing, until Browne was on one leg hobbled. Clearly. But, he hurt himself, so people will get to go on pretending for a little while longer that the latest not-UFC name is a serious contender. Just like Lombard.
11/7/12 9:48 AM
Ocean6
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That footage of Bonnar before the fight was intense!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.