UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> UFC on FOX 6 January 26 is stacked already

11/6/12 10:39 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
bram
833 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Flyweight title fight, rampage vs glover, Showtime vs cowboy. Really excited about the MM vs Dodson matchup too. Those dudes are so fast. Fox must have told the UFC we want some big fights. Phone Post
11/6/12 10:46 PM
CheckinHose
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Source on page fight Phone Post
11/6/12 10:54 PM
Clarence Parents
240 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CheckinHose -  Source on page fight Phone Post

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2012/11/6/3611894/rampage-jackson-vs-glover-teixeira-set-ufc-on-fox-6-anuary?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter
11/6/12 10:55 PM
bram
833 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CheckinHose - Source on page fight Phone Post
@Rampage4real: Outside the cage I hate no one. Life is too short for that. In side the cage my Job is to destroy! Glover is done on Jan 26 n Chicago.. Phone Post
11/6/12 11:07 PM
RKing85
130 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

give me Johnson, Glover, and Pettis come fight night.
11/6/12 11:39 PM
Slap Maxwell
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

And yet, once again, the UFC comes to town during a busy time in my biz where we have a big sales meeting and I am out of town. WTF?????????????
11/6/12 11:41 PM
stevia's sex slave
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I may be going to Chicago for this. Awesome card. Phone Post
11/6/12 11:42 PM
CheckinHose
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

bram -
CheckinHose - Source on page fight Phone Post
@Rampage4real: Outside the cage I hate no one. Life is too short for that. In side the cage my Job is to destroy! Glover is done on Jan 26 n Chicago.. Phone Post
U check out

Good call Phone Post
11/6/12 11:46 PM
crazyea
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lets hope Rampage takes this one seriously and they get to bang bro's! Phone Post
11/6/12 11:50 PM
MediumRareMistake
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

crazyea - Lets hope Rampage takes this one seriously and they get to bang bro's! Phone Post
True Phone Post
11/7/12 3:02 AM
MMALOGIC

it's stacked but the johnson/dodson is a potentially horrible main event... casual fans hated the last mighty mouse fight.  it was the "time to take a piss/shit" fight.  casual fans hated the benavidez/mighty mouse fight.

Dodson/mighty mouse could potentially be just as off putting...  Machida vs Hendo should headline the fox card and the flywight title fight should co-main Aldo/Edgar.

11/7/12 3:04 AM
Clarence Parents
240 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMALOGIC - 

it's stacked but the johnson/dodson is a potentially horrible main event... casual fans hated the last mighty mouse fight.  it was the "time to take a piss/shit" fight.  casual fans hated the benavidez/mighty mouse fight.

Dodson/mighty mouse could potentially be just as off putting...  Machida vs Hendo should headline the fox card and the flywight title fight should co-main Aldo/Edgar.

There's an equal chance or better that it will be entertaining.
11/7/12 3:11 AM
UGCTT_chuckles1
174 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Showtime vs Cowboy and Glover vs Page are amazing fights. Mighty Mouse vs Dodson should be great too, hope they get Uncle Creepy on this card as well to get him back in a number 1 contender fight! Phone Post
11/7/12 8:45 AM
bram

FOX could use a nice HW fight on here, too. Love this card.
11/7/12 9:17 AM
CLINTK9

they ruined this card by putting the midgets in the main event! That was a fight I would go to the bathroom or make something to eat during, NOT a MAIN EVENT! A buddy of mine IS A UFC FIGHTER, on the roster, and is pissed this is our chicago main event, and doesnt even want to go.
Showtime/cowboy is good. Glover gets a small test in boring NOT PRIDE Rampage. and thats it. Great card for Free TV Though!
11/7/12 9:21 AM
EckY
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Having John Dodson main eventing over Rampage, Cerrone and Pettis is ridiculous.  I get it, it is a title fight but when the division consists of about 5 guys it isnt really that big a deal yet.

11/7/12 9:46 AM
drock2891

I was planning on going but not anymore more with the flyweight title fight added. Just gonna sit at home and watch. I think this will hurt ticket sales. Phone Post
11/7/12 10:22 AM
Chris27

drock2891 -  I was planning on going but not anymore more with the flyweight title fight added. Just gonna sit at home and watch. I think this will hurt ticket sales. Phone Post

So you were gonna go to this event if Page/Glover or Pettis/Cowboy as the main event but now the UFC said we will still give you both those fights but also a title fight now yuo dont want to go?

MMA fans cease to amaze me. Never thought I'd see the day they cry like pussies about getting a title fight on a card, a free FOx card.

11/7/12 10:25 AM
ufc98newb
83 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lot of good, meaningful fights. not sure if the casuals will buy into this though. If they do, it's probably for Rampage, imo.

11/7/12 11:23 AM
Sackhole

Dodson is fucking annoying and shouldn't main event any card, anywhere, ever.
11/7/12 11:31 AM
GelderdEnd

It's a great card already, however I see why people don't like the main event, MM makes a lot of people sleepy (me included) and some (a lot) don't like Dodson....it's guaranteed to go to a decision Phone Post
11/7/12 11:35 AM
Ramon Maroni

The fox card DEc 8th is alot better IMO

having flyweights on Fox for main event is a horrible idea
11/7/12 11:37 AM
Chris27

Ramon Maroni - The fox card DEc 8th is alot better IMO

Bet you it does higher ratings than the SHogun/Vera and Diaz/Miller cards.

11/7/12 11:37 AM
kevsh
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think this is a sign the UFC gets it. They know a FW title fight can't sell a PPV nor draw strong TV ratings so they bolster the card with two highly PPV-worthy fights.

Of course the downside is the trend of weaker PPVs overall as they clearly are intent on getting the FOX ratings up.
11/7/12 11:38 AM
Ramon Maroni

Chris27 - 
Ramon Maroni - The fox card DEc 8th is alot better IMO

Bet you it does higher ratings than the SHogun/Vera and Diaz/Miller cards.

It wont be because of the main event

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.