UnderGround Forums

Training and Gear UnderGround >> Dynasty Rash Guards - Anyone want to review?

11/7/12 2:44 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
dtmuniversal
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hi guys, first ever post on the UG here.

I just want to say I'm NOT here to promote anything or advertise so don't ban me like those Shertards did.

I'm just looking for any fans here who want to review these rash guards made by Dynasty? I will send 1 person 1 rash guard each in exchange for a detailed review. Hopefully you can show me that you have prior experience reviewing items (link me to a thread) and will give it a fair but firm review.

The rash guards can be found here:
http://www.dynastyclothingstore.com/

First come first serve, serious reviewers only! Looking forward to your responses. Thanks!
11/11/12 3:46 AM
KiserSmash
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm down for a free rash guard. No problem giving a decent review as long as it holds up. Send me a message. Phone Post
11/14/12 10:43 PM
dtmuniversal
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Well I guess the people who've purchased them are clown-like as well?
11/27/12 3:27 AM
chitownbjj
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

dtmuniversal - Well I guess the people who've purchased them are clown-like as well?
Did you have some stuff up on redbubble as well?

Send me a PM if you want someone to do a review. Check out MyBjjGi.com if you want to see some reviews. Phone Post
12/2/12 12:16 AM
Stephen Eakin
121 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Still need someone? I've never done a review, but would do a good one! Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.