UnderGround Forums

Hawai'i Underground >> i for one, am looking forward to the ZOMBACALYPSE

11/7/12 12:09 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
FCTV808
294 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i really understand the governor now. woodsbury FTMFW
11/7/12 3:07 PM
MOB U2
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dude you spelled it wrong. I believe you meant ZUMBAPACALYPSE. I hope many other studios follow suit.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-57541175-504083/zumba-prostitution-scandal-second-list-of-alleged-clients-to-be-released-today/

Zumba Prostitution Scandal: Second list of alleged clients to be released today
By Crimesider Staff

Alexis Wright

/ Personal photo
(CBS/AP) KENNEBUNK, Maine - The residents of the small seaside town in Maine are awaiting the next release of names of alleged clients who paid Zumba instructor Alexis Wright for sex at her dance studio.

Pictures: Zumba instructor accused of prostitution

The town of 10,000 made international headlines when Wright was charged earlier this month with engaging in prostitution. Police said she videotaped many of the encounters without her clients' knowledge and kept meticulous records, which suggested that the sex acts generated $150,000 over 18 months.

Wright and her business partner, Mark Strong, pleaded not guilty to their respective charges.

The first 21 names of alleged clients were released two weeks ago, and more are expected to be released Friday. The names released so far include a former mayor and the local high school ice hockey coach.

Complete coverage of the Zumba Prostitution Scandal on Crimesider

20 Photos

Cops: Zumba instructor ran sex club

View the Full Gallery »
11/7/12 6:20 PM
FCTV808
294 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

focusing on the positive, romney didn't win.
11/8/12 5:42 AM
JIMMYNAKS
360 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I wish Revolution would touch more on the looting and Haping aspects of the Grid falling.
I'll train for the Dead but I'm preparing for the living.
Mad Max days ahead of us for sure if we keep getting hit with Frankenstorms and other natural disasters.

What will people do when they realize there is no Police. No prisons. No court system?

I welcome these dark days. Phone Post
11/8/12 5:43 AM
JIMMYNAKS
360 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Btw..... Make sure you have some sturdy cargo pants in the GO bag because jeans are gonna be a bitch in the rain and during long walks. Phone Post
11/8/12 5:43 AM
JIMMYNAKS

Toilet Paper and baby wipes! Phone Post
11/8/12 11:23 AM
Jack Carter
644 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Go to Kalihi. Full of what appears to be dirty people with diminished mental capacity, moving very very slowly. Phone Post
11/8/12 11:55 AM
FCTV808

Jack Carter -  Go to Kalihi. Full of what appears to be dirty people with diminished mental capacity, moving very very slowly. Phone Post

in shitty cars w/ nice rims!
11/10/12 6:40 AM
Sgt. Slaphead
113 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thurs I did some practice, another month 'til the zombiepocalypse. It saddens me that FCTV still doesn't have a rifle.

And when was the last time he did some pistol practice?

Maybe I let you borrow the chicom??

Maybe not.....you dunno how to operate it! :p

11/10/12 4:04 PM
FCTV808

no$ lol
11/10/12 5:38 PM
Moke
148 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JIMMYNAKS -  Btw..... Make sure you have some sturdy cargo pants in the GO bag because jeans are gonna be a bitch in the rain and during long walks. Phone Post

lol @ walking. I'm driving straight to the DS compound and bringing as many fresh corpses as I can fit for jerky making purposes.
11/10/12 6:09 PM
tjmitch
297 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I also cant wait for society to collapse.
11/10/12 6:14 PM
Sgt. Slaphead
113 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Moke - 
JIMMYNAKS -  Btw..... Make sure you have some sturdy cargo pants in the GO bag because jeans are gonna be a bitch in the rain and during long walks. Phone Post

lol @ walking. I'm driving straight to the DS compound and bringing as many fresh corpses as I can fit for jerky making purposes.

u faka.....i not eating micro jerky!
11/10/12 11:44 PM
FCTV808

tjmitch - I also cant wait for society to collapse.

yay!

us - 2

society - approx 7,000,000,000
11/11/12 3:35 AM
JIMMYNAKS

We complain about society, yet... We are society.

I don't care if we're overruled or out numbered.....

The Grid will fall and wipe out my CC debts GDI!!! Phone Post
11/11/12 3:36 AM
JIMMYNAKS

Revolution and TWD confirms and validates my knife purchases. Phone Post
11/11/12 3:45 AM
Sgt. Slaphead

JIMMYNAKS -  Revolution and TWD confirms and validates my knife purchases. Phone Post

you should buy this......is good for when the grid falls!..........?

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.