UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Brian Bowles

11/7/12 1:04 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
CJJScout
46 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Where the heck has he been? Haven't even heard any local gossip about him.

Hope all is well, uber nice guy.
11/7/12 1:06 PM
mmavixen
1091 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Same here.  He was awesome in the WEC.

11/7/12 1:08 PM
Sketchd
63 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Probably broke his hand again in his last fight, lol

11/7/12 1:20 PM
Morgz
142 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I enjoy watching Brian fight.  Hope he gets on a card soon.

11/7/12 1:26 PM
OnlyTheStrongSurvive
517 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Has he fought since Faber? Phone Post
11/7/12 1:45 PM
UGCTT_Gaspare
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OnlyTheStrongSurvive - Has he fought since Faber? Phone Post
Nope Phone Post
11/7/12 1:49 PM
rockyrocks90
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

dudes an awesome guy i hope he gets back in the cage soon.
11/7/12 2:41 PM
OnlyTheStrongSurvive
517 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_Gaspare -
OnlyTheStrongSurvive - Has he fought since Faber? Phone Post
Nope Phone Post
Dang. Hopefully he gets a fight soon. He's a stud Phone Post
11/7/12 3:25 PM
Drewout
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sketchd - 

Hope this wasn't a serious comment?

Brian's bad luck and multiple hand injuries have nearly decimated his career achievements now due to the fact that he hasn't been able to fight.

Brian is a hard worker hopefully his hand will heal & be strong enough to fight again.
11/7/12 3:34 PM
Sketchd
63 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Drewout - 
Sketchd - 

Brian's bad luck and multiple hand injuries have nearly decimated his career achievements now due to the fact that he hasn't been able to fight.

Brian is a hard worker hopefully his hand will heal & be strong enough to fight again.

No, just commenting that he happens to break his hand a lot. Dude punches hard.

11/7/12 3:56 PM
UGCTT_ATLien
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

One of my favorite fighters, can't wait to see him fight again. Hopefully soon.
11/7/12 4:04 PM
SC MMA MD
174 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Drewout -
Sketchd - 

This. Did he hurt his hand again, or does he have any fights coming up? It does seem like he fell off the earth. He is too good a fighter to just vanish Phone Post
11/7/12 4:14 PM
UGCTT_Gaspare

SC MMA MD -
Drewout -
Sketchd - 

This. Did he hurt his hand again, or does he have any fights coming up? It does seem like he fell off the earth. He is too good a fighter to just vanish Phone Post
Does make sense, last fight was Nov. 2011 Phone Post
11/7/12 4:14 PM
UGCTT_Gaspare

UGCTT_Gaspare -
SC MMA MD -
Drewout -
Sketchd - 

Does make sense, last fight was Nov. 2011 Phone Post
Doesn't*** Phone Post
11/7/12 6:10 PM
OnlyTheStrongSurvive

Joshua J King - Faber put a hurting on him. And people wonder why Faber is the perineal #2 @ 135. Phone Post
I would give you #3 at best Phone Post
11/7/12 6:32 PM
Leghound
200 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I came here to say 'back in the studio working on a new album' but all the responses reminded me he's had a fucking bummer string of broken hands. Hope he heals up cuz he's fun to watch fight
11/8/12 1:08 PM
CJJScout
46 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just strange because I thought I would have heard some local gossip by now, but nothing. Brian is a stud and always entertaining to watch. Hope to see him in the cage again soon.
11/24/12 1:04 PM
epwar
563 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT for answers on Bowles!  UFC showed him in the Marine training vid on the last PPV.

11/24/12 6:56 PM
UGCTT_ATLien
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

One of you blue names should message Adam Singer and ask. He's been on here posting lately, I'm really curious for an update.
11/24/12 7:02 PM
Lulz McGee
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I forgot if it was a thread on here or Sherdog but someone said after recovering from the Faber fight he injured his.......I wanna say knee. Don't remember exactly.

11/24/12 7:13 PM
Tat2tillidie
356 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_ATLien - One of you blue names should message Adam Singer and ask. He's been on here posting lately, I'm really curious for an update.
. Phone Post
11/24/12 9:45 PM
FearTheClown
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'll always remember him as the guy who beat the same opponent, in the same round, with the same move, at the exact same second.

Crazy. No-one will ever do that again.

11/24/12 10:04 PM
Lefthook33
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FearTheClown -

I'll always remember him as the guy who beat the same opponent, in the same round, with the same move, at the exact same second.

This Phone Post
11/24/12 10:59 PM
Tat2tillidie
356 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lefthook33 -
FearTheClown -

This Phone Post
An damn near same time :) Phone Post
11/29/12 1:06 PM
UGCTT_ATLien

I asked one of his trainers, Adam Singer, on another thread what was up with Bowles. He said that he was working through some personal issues, or something to that effect, but did not elaborate.

I hope to see him back in the cage soon.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.