UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Shields considering return to welter weight

11/7/12 8:04 PM
Ignore | Vote Down | Vote Up
Underground Blog
912 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MixedMartialArts.com

"I'm bouncing around quite a bit [between weight classes]," Shields told MMA Fight Corner (transcribed by Fight Cove). "But probably back to welterweight, but nothing is 100 percent yet, just staying up is so much work I have to eat so much and just my weight naturally tends to go down closer to '70. So we'll see, nothing's 100 percent at the moment though.

"I'll be back in February," Shields said of his return to the Octagon. "I already dealt with the commission, yeah I'll be back in February so everything - everything was resolved. Obviously an unfortunate issue but it was resolved, I made a mistake and ready to move forwards and will be fighting again in February."

read entire article...

11/7/12 8:06 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
WestCoastMXC
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Everyone of his UFC fights have been horrible to me he's worse then Fitch. Phone Post
11/7/12 8:08 PM
Malvert the Janitor
564 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Am I the only one that doesn't know exactly what "mistake" Jake made??? Phone Post
11/7/12 8:19 PM
YellowWrkedByTapIn

Why the FUCK would he consider moving back down to 170? Does he not remember how he was defeated by GSP, Kampmann (Yes, he lost that fight), and Ellenberger? He beat Akiyama, which isn't saying much. He needs to stay at 185, where he belongs.
11/7/12 8:20 PM
UGCTT croy_00
50 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Interesting. I thought I heard mention of him cutting to 170 just took too much out of him. Phone Post
11/7/12 8:24 PM
YouCantHandleMyRiddum
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Did we ever find out what banned substance Jake was popped for?
11/7/12 8:25 PM
YouCantHandleMyRiddum
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LilBrockonmychest - 
Malvert the Janitor -  Am I the only one that doesn't know exactly what "mistake" Jake made??? Phone Post

Pos for roids in his last fight

Lol, guy gets caught for roids, now he can't maintain his gainz, so he has to go down in weight... I see lol
11/7/12 8:26 PM
UGCTT_Gaspare

LilBrockonmychest -
Malvert the Janitor -  Am I the only one that doesn't know exactly what "mistake" Jake made??? Phone Post

Thought it was Pot???

Why would he go to 170- he looked ok at 85....

Although id jizz my pants for Shields vs Maia...or it would be the worst kickboxing match in MMA history.

Btw Shields lost to Kampmann. Phone Post
11/7/12 8:26 PM
SSSnakeman
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good, I'm still hoping to see Shields vs Fitch at some point.
11/7/12 8:28 PM
Malvert the Janitor
564 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LilBrockonmychest -

Source? Phone Post
11/7/12 8:32 PM
STEVIAS SEX TOY #2

I think it was weed he got popped for but who knows,at least he admitted it and acted professional about it I respect that.i think he should go back to WW he was a small MW,I still think the best jake shields is a top 5 WW. Phone Post
11/7/12 8:40 PM
camozzi
623 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bummer Phone Post
11/7/12 8:46 PM
UGCTT_FryedTakayama
747 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

camozzi -  Bummer Phone Post

He's ducking you bro ;)

11/7/12 8:47 PM
camozzi
623 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_FryedTakayama -
camozzi -  Bummer Phone Post

He's ducking you bro ;)

Lol that was my thought too! Phone Post
11/7/12 9:07 PM
westside
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bob Sapp is more relevant than Jake Shields is. Phone Post
11/7/12 9:30 PM
dermotfix

Hoids?

Caralho!

Heefer is one thing...

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.