UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Uncle Dana, why wasn't mohawk guy kicked off?

11/7/12 9:54 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Synado
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The guy physically attacked several fighters and was not kicked off the show. Why did you let that moron stay on the show? House rules say no fighting. Shoving people and smacking shit out of their hands doesn't count as fighting? The guy makes all UFC fighters look like buffoons. I think you did your brand a huge disservice by allowing him to stay and I hope your smart enough to not allow him to fight in the finale. You wonder why all the fights sucked? You aren't allowing the fighters to train and focus. Instead you have a three ring circus at the house constantly. Hopefully next season you will pick real fighters and leave the mental cases for Jersey Shore.
11/7/12 9:57 PM
3 Sided Square
339 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DO YOU WANT TO BE A FUCKING BANGER?
11/7/12 9:58 PM
x FOX x
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

#1 reason I am losing interest in MMA. Phone Post
11/7/12 9:59 PM
Herring In A Fur Coat
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just let him bang, bro. He just wants to bang.
11/7/12 10:00 PM
Drunkie
170 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i don't think that counts as fighting. to me a punch needs to be thrown. i do agree with you that he is a clown that makes everyone look bad. i personally think if a fighter loses they should be forced to leave the house. maybe have a second house they get locked into. it seems every season it is the guys who already lost that start getting drunk an acting the fool. they no longer have anything to lose so they just start acting the ass. removing them would make a much more drama free house i thinks
11/7/12 10:10 PM
Doc T
47 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just let him bang, bro...... Just let him.. Bang *sheds a tear Phone Post
11/7/12 10:17 PM
Hungry4Stink
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Best ratings of the season, bro.
11/7/12 10:21 PM
SupesUp
99 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

x FOX x - #1 reason I am losing interest in MMA. Phone Post
Haha, losing interest in the sport due to a shit reality show? You are some fan. Phone Post
11/7/12 10:24 PM
Suplush
37 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just cos he was out, don't mean that he wasn't in Phone Post
11/7/12 10:26 PM
ranier wolfcastle
860 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

he wasnt kicked off cuz he didnt bang

11/7/12 10:29 PM
OUTCOLD
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That show sums up everything that is wrong with mma
11/7/12 10:31 PM
YellowWrkedByTapIn
100 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Suplush -  Just cos he was out, don't mean that he wasn't in Phone Post

^One of the three golden quotes that go unnoticed during that whole scene.

VTFU.

11/7/12 10:34 PM
epwar
652 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dana let him bang, bro.

11/7/12 10:41 PM
SKARHEAD
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11/07/12 10:41 PM
11/7/12 10:43 PM
SKARHEAD
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SupesUp - 
Haha, losing interest in the sport due to a shit reality show? You are some fan. Phone Post

No, he's 100% correct.

This mohawk douche is what Dana has chosen to present to the world..and it's exactly the type of douche that is being attracted to the sport ever since the debut of TUF...Tghe entire aura and feel of the sport went from an incredible martial arts event...to some cheap, sleazy, refuge for bratty douchebags to flock to...a gay fad no longer about martial arts, but watered down "stand and bang BRO !" theatrics.

Dana is cashing in HARD on Generation Douche...He has his viewing base and he is pandering to them completely feeding into it.

A longtime fan isn't a poor fan for not accepting what this once great sport is being whored into...You're shitty fan if you accept it and support it with yur PPV money
11/8/12 12:52 AM
frederic
579 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11/08/12 12:53 AM
at this point, dana would probably give him a $5k bonus for a fight at the house if it helped boost ratings.

i'm still watching this season, but it is one of the least engaging in terms of coaches' and fighters' personalities, story lines, etc. and it's not because tuf is played out and done, because tuf brazil was really good.
11/8/12 12:56 AM
Rtchamp15
41 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thatsjustlikeyouropinionman -
Doc T - Just let him bang, bro...... Just let him.. Bang *sheds a tear Phone Post
I do let him bang, I let him bang Phone Post
Let him bang...

AGAIN. Phone Post
11/8/12 1:07 AM
YellowWrkedByTapIn
100 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rtchamp15 - 
Thatsjustlikeyouropinionman -
Doc T - Just let him bang, bro...... Just let him.. Bang *sheds a tear Phone Post
I do let him bang, I let him bang Phone Post
Let him bang...

AGAIN. Phone Post

He does let him bang bro. He does.

11/8/12 1:16 AM
ChaosOverkill
457 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11/08/12 1:17 AM

Who is it that does the interview process with the fighters after their initial work outs? The person who thinks"This will get ratings cause peoples is stupid and want Bros acting like numbskulls!"

Is it Joe Silva or someone else? Blame them. Is their formula "Jersey shore gets ratings therefore MMA + Jersey Shore = profit!"?

I feel sorry for the the ones that just want to get on with their careers and do good for themselves and their families and love the sport and know what dignity is. To have to be caged with teh Julians, Junies, Hills and that afrodick for 6 weeks would turn a man insane.

11/8/12 1:20 AM
ChaosOverkill
457 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I have a new appreciation for Mac Danzig's restraint back in his season. Arguably he had earned the right to be in the UFC already with his perormances and experiences but had to go through it too and tons of people thought he was some horrible asshole for being sour the whole time.

Well now we know

11/8/12 1:31 AM
chew22
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11/08/12 1:31 AM
Because keeping him on garners as much attention as a one-eyed mongoloid parrot who wants to bang and they need ratings bad this season?
11/8/12 1:35 AM
g0d
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://i46.tinypic.com/2zguf53.jpg
11/8/12 1:39 AM
Matrixkick
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Suplush - Just cos he was out, don't mean that he wasn't in Phone Post
Lololololololol Phone Post
11/8/12 2:24 AM
darkness66
144 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If Dana didn't want this kind of drama in the house he would have gotten rid of the booze after season 1 Phone Post
11/8/12 2:24 AM
diggity
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SKARHEAD -
SupesUp - 

No, he's 100% correct.

This mohawk douche is what Dana has chosen to present to the world..and it's exactly the type of douche that is being attracted to the sport ever since the debut of TUF...Tghe entire aura and feel of the sport went from an incredible martial arts event...to some cheap, sleazy, refuge for bratty douchebags to flock to...a gay fad no longer about martial arts, but watered down "stand and bang BRO !" theatrics.

Dana is cashing in HARD on Generation Douche...He has his viewing base and he is pandering to them completely feeding into it.

A longtime fan isn't a poor fan for not accepting what this once great sport is being whored into...You're shitty fan if you accept it and support it with yur PPV money
Terrible attitude. Enjoy the fights. Don't watch tuf. Stop whining. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.