UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Low class move by Anderson if he calls out Gsp

[ 1 ] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
11/7/12 9:59 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Orcus Knows MMA Better Than Goku
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gsp has a huge fight coming up after a devastating injury and extremely long layoff fighting a very dangerous opponent. But this match is being overshadowed of news that Anderson is going to enter the octagon after the fight to challenge Gsp.

Now if Gsp is in on this fine. But by recent interviews it seems pretty apparent Anderson is the last thing on his mind. So for Anderson to steal the spotlight by calling out a smaller fighter publicly and pressuring him to accept is jusy not cool. That's not how u show a champion respect. Phone Post
11/7/12 10:04 PM
KZTT_JonJones'sPublicist
115 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Agreed. Unless the terms have already been agreed to the call out would be pointless and pretty rude. Phone Post
11/7/12 10:07 PM
Entreri

Definitely low class.
11/7/12 11:04 PM
1320HenryJ
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I hope it is just an in cage announcement. I don't really see the need for a in cage call out to sell GSP VS Silva.
11/7/12 11:11 PM
MMALOGIC

Edited: 11/07/12 11:15 PM

it wouldnt be right if Anderson wasnt offering a catchweight down the middle (177.5)... but he is...  so he can call GSP out all he wants.

11/7/12 11:16 PM
cyberc92
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Funny, GSP walked into the cage after Hughes fought Penn and called him out. I remember all the GSP fanboys eating it up back then. I guess now that the shoe is on the other foot it's not ok.
11/7/12 11:18 PM
40oztofreedom
117 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FinestScotch -

I just hope that if the call out happens, GSP says "thanks, but no thanks", and stops the WWE type shinnanigans cold and fast.

I would laugh my ass off.

This. Then what does he have left? A JBJ superfight or maybe Weidman. Might as well just retire already Phone Post
11/7/12 11:18 PM
crazydave
201 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Who calls out a guy in a lower weight class?  LOL

11/7/12 11:24 PM
BrianStannFan
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

its fine if Anderson comes in the octagon to call out GSP... then JBJ should come in, throw a steak at AS and tell him well done.

11/7/12 11:25 PM
KZTT_JonJones'sPublicist
115 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

x Anchor x -
cyberc92 - Funny, GSP walked into the cage after Hughes fought Penn and called him out. I remember all the GSP fanboys eating it up back then. I guess now that the shoe is on the other foot it's not ok.
They were in the same division and GSP was the #1 challenger you fucking idiot. Has this topic went right over your empty head?? Silva is a weight class above GSP, it's not right to be calling out smaller guys. Phone Post
Phone Post
11/7/12 11:25 PM
KZTT_JonJones'sPublicist

x Anchor x -
cyberc92 - Funny, GSP walked into the cage after Hughes fought Penn and called him out. I remember all the GSP fanboys eating it up back then. I guess now that the shoe is on the other foot it's not ok.
They were in the same division and GSP was the #1 challenger you fucking idiot. Has this topic went right over your empty head?? Silva is a weight class above GSP, it's not right to be calling out smaller guys. Phone Post
Phone Post
11/7/12 11:29 PM
32Hunter

GSP should just tell him he's got to wait in line after Diaz. then Call out Nick.
11/7/12 11:30 PM
32Hunter

x Anchor x -  If Silva gets in the cage then I think GSP should shoot in for a double leg take down and put Silva in his back. Let the security separate them.

That's how you promote a fight. Phone Post

^that would be amazing, though.
11/7/12 11:31 PM
jps1012
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Def lame move. GSP hasn't fought in 16 months and is an anxious dude. He doesn't need this extra pressure. Also we all want silva-jones Phone Post
11/7/12 11:33 PM
Allucard

BoilerBrawnByBeatdown - when did the UG become overrun by pussies?

This.
11/7/12 11:34 PM
Allucard

I sense a plot to take the GOATEST title. You sick bastards. Silva will call GSP out and GSP will say yes. It's the perfect time. NOW.
11/7/12 11:50 PM
aritwo

imagine if Bendo called out Jose Aldo in his first fight after the injury
11/7/12 11:50 PM
Gilbert956
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GSP wins his fight then Silva runs into the cage and cashes in his money in the bank ladder match briefcase and front kick Knocks out GSP for the title! Dana runs into the cage and faces Anderson and out pops JBJ from behind and TKOs Silva making his heel turn official...Brock Lesnars music hits and a long distance stare down between Lesnar vs JBJ and Dana...TBC... Phone Post
11/8/12 12:10 AM
Herring In A Fur Coat

It's going to be scripted just like the "I am not impressed by your performance" bit, or Sonnen's call-out of Silva.
11/8/12 12:13 AM
Barry_BondsMVP
876 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Silva needs Jon Jones

11/8/12 1:03 AM
Osbot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVJPAe4-lBM

JDS should go Andy Kaufman on Rhonda, I'd pay to see that!
11/8/12 1:15 AM
UGCTT_nightkap
79 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

EatMyRashGuard - Anderson is nothing but low class so nothing shocking here. Avoids the toughest fights, tries to grease himself, grabs shorts, etc, etc. He should change his Nike slogan from SilvaKnows to SilvaBlows.
Dude acts like nobody in the history of the UFC has grabbed someones shorts, or cage. Silva knew he was on camera during the so called "greasing" incident. He was immediately wiped off afterwards. Silva would KILL Weidman! And he wants GSP, and has for like 5yrs!! GTFO with that cryin shit... Phone Post
11/8/12 1:23 AM
gooddoc

This is just GSP fans that don't want him together punked by Silva after the fight. Phone Post
11/8/12 2:00 AM
orcus

Great to see goku take a break from whining about Anderson ducking fighters to whining about Anderson calling out fighters.

11/8/12 2:09 AM
I AM A MOFO
64 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Agreed OP.

IF he does, I would hope JBJ (who I like less than Anderson) would do the same to HIM afterward at which point he would probably retire on the spot, lol.

[ 1 ] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.