UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> GSP: Fighting is like girlfriends

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

11/8/12 12:50 AM
Ignore | Vote Down | Vote Up
Underground Blog
1420 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MixedMartialArts.com

When you're with her, you don't appreciate her as much as you do as when she is long gone. In other words, you don't miss your water until your well is dry.

"Rush" shared his view at today's (Nov. 7, 2012) UFC 154 conference call:

What I realized the most is, when we get hurt, and you can't fight for a long time, is how much I missed it. It's like when you're in love with your girlfriend. When you're with her everday, sometimes you don't realize you love that person, but when you're away for a long time, you realize you really love that person, you miss her. It's the same thing in fighting. When you do it every day, the stress makes you forget you like that. The fact that I got hurt and I was away for so long and I had to change my routine and everything to make my life more efficient. Now, I'm very pumped and I'm glad to be back and I realized I miss it and I love it and I really enjoy it."

read entire article...

11/8/12 12:57 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Neil Funk
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't think Georges will win his next fight. I wonder, if he loses badly to Condit, will he retire?
11/8/12 1:25 AM
MarkRobinson
1548 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Neil that's a fuckin retarded question.
11/8/12 1:28 AM
YellowWrkedByTapIn

Considering one of them is about to make the other his bitch, I'd say his metaphor is spot-on.

11/8/12 1:29 AM
Matrixkick
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Let him bang?! Phone Post
11/8/12 1:30 AM
ChaosOverkill
855 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MarkRobinson - Neil that's a fuckin retarded question.

11/8/12 1:55 AM
crazydave
283 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

11/8/12 2:14 AM
in_different
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BoilerBrawnByBeatdown - 
crazydave - 

they would make awesome interracial babbies

They would make *explosive interracial babies
11/8/12 2:18 AM
MMALOGIC

Neil Funk - I don't think Georges will win his next fight. I wonder, if he loses badly to Condit, will he retire?

if GSP loses, the Nick DIaz fight then makes a whole lotta sense.

11/8/12 2:50 AM
Jons Forsberg

Atkinson -  .. And when did George last have a girlfriend?

And please don't say his ex manager.. Phone Post

George is French.
11/8/12 2:57 AM
mchase126
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

in_different - 
BoilerBrawnByBeatdown - 
crazydave - 

Their children would take over the world.

11/8/12 3:03 AM
MMALOGIC

Dont worry, His next Girlfriend (anderson) is coming to montreal to make sure their date is on.

11/8/12 3:12 AM
crazydave
283 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mchase126 - 
in_different - 
BoilerBrawnByBeatdown - 
crazydave - 

Id watch the sex tape ... no beep.

11/8/12 1:03 PM
chaplinshouse
854 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

crazydave - 

that smirk and her body language.  she would so bang him.  and yes their kids would be sick athletes and probably pretty damn good looking even though both of them aren't anything amazing above the neck.  lol at the stiff gsp letting his left arm awkwardly sit there despite her welcoming touches.  damn georges put your hand around her back it's a photo playa

if GSP feels this way then it's a good thing he got hurt since he claimed his love was gone.  he needed it

11/8/12 1:08 PM
chaplinshouse
854 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^^after a while for some love is more appealing than just easy sex.  of course most guys in his fame position want both

11/8/12 1:11 PM
chaplinshouse

Brett Rogers:  "yeah yeah, it's like girlfriends! word..."

11/8/12 1:15 PM
Phil999

chaplinshouse - 
crazydave - 

that smirk and her body language.  she would so bang him.  and yes their kids would be sick athletes and probably pretty damn good looking even though both of them aren't anything amazing above the neck.  lol at the stiff gsp letting his left arm awkwardly sit there despite her welcoming touches.  damn georges put your hand around her back it's a photo playa

if GSP feels this way then it's a good thing he got hurt since he claimed his love was gone.  he needed it

Or maybe she is striking a pose while wearing a sponser's shirt.
11/8/12 5:18 PM
mchase126
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

crazydave -
mchase126 - 
in_different - 
BoilerBrawnByBeatdown - 
crazydave - 

Id watch the sex tape ... no beep.

Average humans laying eyes on that tape would burst into flames from the pure physical intensity of those two getting it on. Phone Post
11/8/12 5:26 PM
Kingtony87
53 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Probably gonna get vd for this but can't help it. Is fighting is like a girlfriend was his second fight with bj a cheating gf or just a very lubed up one? Phone Post
11/8/12 5:53 PM
chaplinshouse

Phil999 - 
chaplinshouse - 
crazydave - 

Or maybe she is striking a pose while wearing a sponser's shirt.

Nope.  Sorry, you either know women or you don't.  Have to explain = don't bother

11/9/12 4:13 AM
GayGuardMooseSaucy
558 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Atkinson - 
Zed Wayne Zed -
Atkinson - 
Zed Wayne Zed -
Atkinson -  .. And when did George last have a girlfriend?

And please don't say his ex manager.. Phone Post

Why question a guy who has turned down more 'tang than your entire web browser has ever loaded up?

GSP makes his own rules in that arena.
The first part of your reply is exactly why I am questioning it.

Don't get me wrong though, I think he's the coolest champ ever.. But I draw the line at saying I love him, for obvious reasons. Phone Post

Well, I am confuse, sir.

Why would a man have A girlfriend,
when he can have many?

I think Georges is going the Clooney-way.

Difference being, George Clooney is always getting out with his women doing the dating thing. While GSP never really looks comfortable around the chicks.

This pic is just one more example.

No disrespect to George. Phone Post

He looks uncmfortable in a few of these clips. Wonder how many he boned 

11/9/12 5:22 AM
mike_rizzo
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

crazydave -

real martial artists never wear shoes Phone Post
11/9/12 8:33 AM
VicJenny
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The longer you are with them the more it takes to finish.
11/9/12 8:48 AM
crazydave

11/9/12 11:52 AM
Mushroom Slap
69 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TopGrinder -  Wtf I thought gsp was going out with Patrick Cote cause he is handsome as fack.... I swear I seen them walking down st. Catherine's in Montreal eating poutine holding hands...... Phone Post

Wouldnt doubt it. Meet both of them together at circus circus about 5 years ago.

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.