UnderGround Forums

PhotoshopGround >> Need a small favor or advice

11/8/12 1:27 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Dan Pagan
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I have a jpg of a logo that i want to use on websites, flyers and stuff. The image is a bit pixelated and when it is expanded it is more choppy looking. Is there a format or program I can use to clean it up? Would one of you guys be willing to help out if it is just a matter of a few clicks? I could email it or something.

Thanks!
12/16/12 3:39 AM
GNPfan
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Did you ever get this done?
2/23/13 1:43 PM
greentrousers
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

you can always use a vector graphics editor, that will never be pixelated. saved as a svg file.
2/23/13 7:27 PM
Dan Pagan
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GNPfan - Did you ever get this done?
No sir Phone Post
2/24/13 3:36 AM
GNPfan
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dan Pagan - 
GNPfan - Did you ever get this done?
No sir Phone Post

Ok, a couple years ago I found a program that worked really good for me when I cam across a couple of old pictures I took with an early digital camera that were very pixelated. It was a freeware program I got off the internet. I will try to find it and post the name of it here when I find it.
2/24/13 3:44 AM
GNPfan

Ok, I found it faster then I thought. It's called noiseware community edition version 2.6, here is the link.

http://download.cnet.com/windows/imagenomic/3260-20_4-6262344.html?tag=rb_content;contentBody

It's the 5th one down on the page.

It worked really well for me, good luck and let me know how it works. If you have any questions send me a PM or post here.
4/9/13 1:28 AM
Willie Makitt
114 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 04/09/13 1:28 AM

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.