UnderGround Forums

GamerGround >> Best PC screenshot ever?

11/8/12 2:14 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
orcus
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Assassin's Creed Revelations. Just ridiculous.

11/8/12 1:24 PM
NeverBackDown

God orcus you are such a retard. Every single one of your posts is drenched in hyperbole.

Try getting some standards.
11/8/12 7:33 PM
orcus

NeverBackDown - God orcus you are such a retard. Every single one of your posts is drenched in hyperbole.

Try getting some standards.

Something has to be the best screenshot. Off the top of my head I don't think I've seen one better than the above.

11/10/12 10:18 PM
Greenup
50 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Damn that looks really good. Can't wait for next gen console systems. Damn good lighting effects in that game. Phone Post
11/11/12 9:22 AM
mjbreese
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't think Sony or Microsoft are going to take the losses they did last time on hardware. If they are making a small profit at what they are selling the current consoles at then I don't expect a huge difference than what we have now. I'm a console gamer but the jump to pc is inevitable. Phone Post
11/11/12 10:27 AM
Teenage mutant lesnar turtle
561 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Greenup - Damn that looks really good. Can't wait for next gen console systems. Damn good lighting effects in that game. Phone Post
If you cant wait, PC. Phone Post
11/11/12 10:43 AM
orcus

mjbreese -  I don't think Sony or Microsoft are going to take the losses they did last time on hardware. If they are making a small profit at what they are selling the current consoles at then I don't expect a huge difference than what we have now. I'm a console gamer but the jump to pc is inevitable. Phone Post

Rumored specs are quite good and should result in games that look better than the best current PC games.

11/11/12 6:07 PM
orcus

Edited: 11/11/12 6:07 PM

No, I'm responding to one person saying in response to the screeshot that he can't wait for new consoles (i.e. I'm saying that that screenshot will not only be matched but be surpassed by next-gen console games), and to another who said that there won't be much difference between next-gen and current-gen consoles (I'm disagreeing).

You can build a PC now with more powerful parts than the next-gen consoles will use. Which isn't quite the same as saying it will outperform them.

11/11/12 6:23 PM
CharlesLewis
784 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

is that a mod or the actual game?

11/11/12 7:18 PM
dangerboy12
91 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't know if next gen consoles will be able to match PC's, but the 360 and ps3 were up to par with all but the highest end gaming PC's at release.

I have a feeling they won't be far off next time either.
11/11/12 10:46 PM
MMAxNate
135 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rumors are that AMD processors and GPUs, and not ones made by NVIDIA, will power the next generation of consoles, dubbed for now the Xbox 720 and PS4. This helps keep the system cost low, using readily available tech rather than proprietary hardware like the Cell processors and RSX graphics chips found in the PS3. Using a processor with integrated graphics in tandem with a dedicated GPU can lead to PC level PhysX simulations. Textures and graphics can be left to the GPU, processing power can be focused on running the game, and the integrated graphics in the CPU can be utilized to run PhysX effects or other middleware effects. Layering these engines can create incredible worlds with infinitely deformable environments by separating the demand over the CPU, GPU and integrated graphics.

Source:
http://gamingillustrated.com/nvidias-physx-and-the-next-generation-of-consoles/ Phone Post
11/11/12 11:58 PM
orcus

CharlesLewis - 

is that a mod or the actual game?

Actual game. He's running it downsampled though, i.e. rendering it at like 3000 x 2000 or something, so it looks very sharp and crisp.

11/12/12 8:40 AM
Darth_Vladar
113 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

For later, can't see shit for some reason.
11/14/12 6:55 PM
NHBDaddy
76 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That's art imo
AC3 blew me away on XBox very impressive
11/21/12 12:10 PM
Kanabull
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Those are the most unrealistic looking scrolls I've ever seen.
11/21/12 7:33 PM
orcus

Edited: 11/21/12 7:33 PM

Hitman Absolution coming on strong!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.