UnderGround Forums

ConspiracyGround >> Hidden Human History Movie

11/8/12 11:54 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
thedogofdogs
996 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

11/8/12 5:16 PM
thedogofdogs
996 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

b.t.w.   i do not support this content....on youtube it claims that joe rogan supports this..so i watched it and posted it for conversation purpose only!

11/9/12 4:05 PM
paradigmer
92 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I've seen the movie. It's interesting and puts together alot of different theories on everything from the Annunaki, Atlantis, Lemurians etc.

It sounds no more plausible nor fanciful than any other history myth we've been exposed to.

"History consists of a series of accumulated imaginative inventions." - Voltaire

"The certainty of history seems to be in direct inverse ratio to what we know about it." - Anonymous
11/9/12 4:13 PM
thedogofdogs

^Do you think there is any possible truth to the magnetic locations on the planet, it talks about?

11/9/12 4:31 PM
paradigmer
92 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think anything is possible. The ley lines theory is interesting as well.

I always keep in mind that when it comes to knowledge, there is:

1. What we know

2. What we don't know

3. What we know we don't know

4. What we don't know that we don't know
11/9/12 7:03 PM
thedogofdogs

good point

1/1/13 11:29 PM
El_Varaco
271 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

very interesting

somethings in the video, while unproven, kinda makes you wonder, particularly the oft repeated expanding the consciousness.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.