UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> SN bet I got GSP you got Carlos who wants to do it

11/8/12 4:22 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Tat2tillidie
356 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bring it ... Phone Post
11/8/12 4:27 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
1956 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Would rather bet you $20 that we donate to the charity of winners choice?

Condit gets the TKO! Phone Post
11/8/12 4:34 PM
Tat2tillidie
356 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_El Pescadero - Would rather bet you $20 that we donate to the charity of winners choice?

Deal ...

Good luck cause you and condit need it :) Phone Post
11/8/12 4:35 PM
UGCTT_I Got Fitched Up
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tat2tillidie - 
UGCTT_El Pescadero - Would rather bet you $20 that we donate to the charity of winners choice?

Deal ...

Now I am rooting for Condit so #FranksFight can get another 20 bucks :)

UGTFK!!!

11/8/12 4:37 PM
Tat2tillidie

^ :) wouldn't hurt my feelings ... Phone Post
11/8/12 4:42 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
1956 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tat2tillidie -

Deal ...

Well ya, he's a plus 265 Dog... U definitely got the better end of the Shit Rope! But it's for charity and it wouldn't really be right for me to make you lay the 50$ to my $20 considering I had a Vision Quest and have already seen the Outcome... Lol... El Pescadomis!!! Phone Post
11/8/12 4:42 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

UGCTT_I Got Fitched Up -
Tat2tillidie - 

Deal ...

Now I am rooting for Condit so #FranksFight can get another 20 bucks :)

UGTFK!!!

Team Fat Kid Phone Post
11/8/12 4:46 PM
RickStorm
1515 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator

You two are being way too nice to each other.. lol

So I VTFU you both =)

11/8/12 4:46 PM
6ULDV8
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't see many takers for this one unless they already have loser screennames.

11/8/12 4:51 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

RickStorm -

So I VTFU you both =)

Thanks Ricky... No point in being a Pecker, there's enough Birds on this Forum already! Phone Post
11/8/12 4:54 PM
6ULDV8
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Have you guys got your charities picked and who gets the tax receipt, the winner or the donator?

Clear this up before it gets complicated.

11/8/12 4:59 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

6ULDV8 -

Have you guys got your charities picked and who gets the tax receipt, the winner or the donator?

Franks Fight!

Not worried about the write off...got plenty of those.... But thanks for the concern. Phone Post
11/8/12 5:04 PM
Tat2tillidie

RickStorm -

So I VTFU you both =)

Thanks appreciate it and what he said , there's way to many pricks here :) we are civil people ... Phone Post
11/8/12 5:04 PM
Tat2tillidie

6ULDV8 -

#FranksFight Phone Post
11/8/12 5:11 PM
Loadin76
659 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Way too civil in this thread.... By the way I hear Cre is picking GSP to win..... just thought I would throw that out there.

11/8/12 5:38 PM
Tat2tillidie

Loadin76 -

Way too civil in this thread.... By the way I hear Cre is picking GSP to win..... just thought I would throw that out there.

Fuuuuuuukkkkkkkk :) Phone Post
11/8/12 5:43 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Tat2tillidie -
Loadin76 -

You can opt out now for a $10 donation to frank... Might not be a bad hedge considering the above statement! Phone Post
11/8/12 8:14 PM
Tat2tillidie

UGCTT_El Pescadero -
Tat2tillidie -
Loadin76 -

You can opt out now for a $10 donation to frank... Might not be a bad hedge considering the above statement! Phone Post
Lmao Phone Post
11/10/12 1:31 PM
Loadin76
659 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tat2tillidie - 
UGCTT_El Pescadero -
Tat2tillidie -
Loadin76 -

Lmao Phone Post

See what happened when Cre picked Franklin over Le.... Stole his soul.... RIP GSP

11/11/12 5:25 PM
Tat2tillidie

Loadin76 -
Tat2tillidie - 
UGCTT_El Pescadero -
Tat2tillidie -
Loadin76 -

Lmao Phone Post

See what happened when Cre picked Franklin over Le.... Stole his soul.... RIP GSP

Haha CRE got the GSP pick correct tho ... Phone Post
11/12/12 10:09 PM
Tat2tillidie

UGCTT_El Pescadero -
Tat2tillidie -
Loadin76 -

Hey in case I lose , I don't have a bank account and I'm choosing franks fights as well can I just mail him and his wife a gift card ?

I know in the other thread she said they will need a lot of stuff to stay sterile ... I could also do latex gloves ?!? Any size she needs ...

Just curious if that's cool with you ? Phone Post
11/12/12 10:14 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Tat2tillidie -
UGCTT_El Pescadero -
Tat2tillidie -
Loadin76 -

Hey in case I lose , I don't have a bank account and I'm choosing franks fights as well can I just mail him and his wife a gift card ?

I know in the other thread she said they will need a lot of stuff to stay sterile ... I could also do latex gloves ?!? Any size she needs ...

Ya no worries! Phone Post
11/13/12 4:51 AM
Tat2tillidie

UGCTT_El Pescadero -
Tat2tillidie -
UGCTT_El Pescadero -
Tat2tillidie -
Loadin76 -

Ya no worries! Phone Post
Cool , even tho it will be you sending money , gift card :) .... Phone Post
11/13/12 9:26 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

No Phone Post
11/15/12 11:28 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Hi Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.