UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Stacked Weekend Of Boxing

1/10/14 3:44 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Barry_BondsMVP
813 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol yea, Kyotaro...Mousasi put hands on him.

1/10/14 3:44 PM
Barry_BondsMVP
813 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

@danrafaelespn 5m

According to Schaefer, @AdrienBroner has picked up his right to a rematch with @ChinoMaidana. He said rematch likely in April on @SHOsports
1/10/14 3:55 PM
GayGuardMooseSaucy
513 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Barry_BondsMVP -

@danrafaelespn 5m

According to Schaefer, @AdrienBroner has picked up his right to a rematch with @ChinoMaidana. He said rematch likely in April on @SHOsports
He could've taken an easy fight like Canelo did, he's taking a HUGE gamble fighting Maidana again. Gotta respect that like him or not. Phone Post 3.0
1/10/14 4:22 PM
pharochuck
321 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MixedMartialArts LLC, Moderator
GayGuardMooseSaucy - 
Barry_BondsMVP -

@danrafaelespn 5m

He could've taken an easy fight like Canelo did, he's taking a HUGE gamble fighting Maidana again. Gotta respect that like him or not. Phone Post 3.0

canelo isn't taking an easy fight. i was in the gym a week or so ago with angulo, he's sharp and ready and is coming to take canelo's head off. canelo had better not be suffering any big fight loss letdowns or he's going to find himself in trouble

1/11/14 7:42 PM
The Mouth
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GayGuardMooseSaucy - 
Barry_BondsMVP -

@danrafaelespn 5m

Maidana beats him again.

1/11/14 10:08 PM
chadk
163 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Mouth -
GayGuardMooseSaucy - 
Barry_BondsMVP -

@danrafaelespn 5m

Maidana beats him again.

Gotta believe Maidana gets a fairer referee next time. Its almost impossible NOT to lol. Have to believe Broner makes the distance with a ref who doesn't allow holding, head pushing, forearms to the face & neck, and that BLATANT cheap shot after the bell. Not saying Maidana wasn't dirty at times too, he was, but he was clearly fighting Adrien and the ref in that bout. Phone Post 3.0
1/11/14 10:09 PM
chadk
163 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Have to believe Broner DOESN'T make the distance... Phone Post 3.0
1/11/14 10:41 PM
chadk

Man, I'm out of it tonight lol and I can't edit on my phone. One last try, I think are fair ref means Broner gets knocked out. Phone Post 3.0
1/11/14 10:51 PM
The Mouth

chadk - Man, I'm out of it tonight lol and I can't edit on my phone. One last try, I think are fair ref means Broner gets knocked out. Phone Post 3.0

Long story short... I agree with your assessment. =)

LOL.

1/11/14 11:25 PM
Chomas
88 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GayGuardMooseSaucy - 
Barry_BondsMVP -

@danrafaelespn 5m

absolutely

1/13/14 8:27 PM
GayGuardMooseSaucy
513 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

1/13/14 10:06 PM
PoundforPound
166 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol

I think Floyd Sr could still light up Robert Guerrero's dad if it came down to it. Sarcoidosis and all.
1/13/14 10:16 PM
tbi0904
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol.

The three of them + Angel Garcia would make a nice 4 man tourny on Showtime. I got Yoel Judah.
1/13/14 11:12 PM
Randy Watson
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That was funny, made my day. VU.
1/14/14 3:26 PM
Tomato Can
140 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So who do people have in Pascal vs. Bute this weekend? I think it's pretty close to a 50/50 fight, but Pascal's speed could give him a slight edge. Both guys are pretty big unknowns right now, and the winner could be in line for a fight with Kovalev or Stevenson.
1/14/14 3:31 PM
GayGuardMooseSaucy

I got Bute UD Phone Post 3.0
1/14/14 4:27 PM
The Mouth

Early Pascal... Late Bute.

It will be fun to watch for sure. 

1/14/14 4:46 PM
endochokedme
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

is that trainer show airing on the internet or what?

Big Floyd by KO
1/14/14 4:50 PM
-D0DG3R D0GG13-
123 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yeah old man Guerrero needs to chill out with his tough guy act. Too old to be looking a fool like that. Phone Post 3.0
1/14/14 4:58 PM
ImStillHereChief

Floyd Sr. and Guerreo Sr are the like the two most ghetto people in boxing right now.
1/14/14 5:09 PM
GayGuardMooseSaucy

ImStillHereChief - Floyd Sr. and Guerreo Sr are the like the two most ghetto people in boxing right now.
Angel Garcia makes them both look like class acts Phone Post 3.0
1/14/14 6:23 PM
PoundforPound
166 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pascal and Bute are both flawed. No idea who is going to win that one.
1/15/14 4:13 AM
Barry_BondsMVP

lol great vid, can't wait for the reality show. I'm with most of you, could go either way. Both have Cardio issues. Bute needs to box and stay away, I too like him if he goes past 7.

1/15/14 1:03 PM
HULC
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If Bute loses this one as well i can see him retiring. His loss to Froch devastated him psychologically way more than physically, and his confidence has never been the same since.
1/15/14 3:16 PM
pharochuck
321 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MixedMartialArts LLC, Moderator

i'm thinking pascal. but i'm down on both of them compared to about a year, year and a half ago.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.