UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Stacked Weekend Of Boxing

2/28/13 11:41 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
IKossedLawlersSalad
908 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fiddy Cents talks Floyd and more.

3/1/13 12:10 AM
Beggsie
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

IKossedLawlersSalad -

Fiddy Cents talks Floyd and more.

I do t think there's any point in making Floyd vs Manny anymore. Phone Post
3/1/13 12:11 AM
Fitchhelpsmesleep
336 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What do you make of this 50/Floyd situation Mr. Bonds?

If they go into full beef mode and we see SMS v TMT all the time, i'm going to feel like a sucker. In reality I think the 'fake beef' mighta got Floyd a tad upset. Mix the Showtime deal in, 50 dealing with Arum alot, and here we go.

3/1/13 12:50 AM
OmgItsTheWams
215 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Who does 50 have besides gamboa? Dirrell? Phone Post
3/1/13 12:53 AM
pharochuck
180 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MixedMartialArts LLC, Moderator
IKossedLawlersSalad -
Wasa-B - Bond, is that you renamed?

So what do we make of Fiddy coming out and saying PBF ducked Pac? Sour grapes after their potential fall out?

sour grapes. It's been documented on yahoo the fight was a go back in 09', all Pacquiao and Co had to do was agree upon the testing.

This^^ Phone Post
3/1/13 1:01 AM
Fitchhelpsmesleep
336 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OmgItsTheWams -  Who does 50 have besides gamboa? Dirrell? Phone Post

Billy Dib

3/1/13 1:21 AM
IKossedLawlersSalad
908 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fitchhelpsmesleep - 

What do you make of this 50/Floyd situation Mr. Bonds?

If they go into full beef mode and we see SMS v TMT all the time, i'm going to feel like a sucker. In reality I think the 'fake beef' mighta got Floyd a tad upset. Mix the Showtime deal in, 50 dealing with Arum alot, and here we go.

Fiddy said he's open to working with Floyd again in the future...but the letters that Floyd released showed what type of a dude Fiddy is...he's in it for himself and the money, he's a businessman.

I don't think they can work well together with their egos. I don't see an issue with SMS vs TMT, as long as we see good fights.

3/1/13 1:26 AM
IKossedLawlersSalad

Fitchhelpsmesleep - 
OmgItsTheWams -  Who does 50 have besides gamboa? Dirrell? Phone Post

Billy Dib

last I heard Celestino Caballero as well.

3/1/13 1:29 AM
GayGuardMooseSaucy
419 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sorry for the senseless bump but...

Top 5 favorite fights ever? Phone Post
3/1/13 1:33 AM
IKossedLawlersSalad

Edited: 03/01/13 1:35 AM

Upcoming fights this weekend:

At Mashantucket, Conn. (ESPN2/ESPN Deportes): Billy Dib vs. Evgeny Gradovich, 12 rounds, for Dib's IBF featherweight title;

March 2 At Las Vegas (Showtime): Richard Abril vs. Sharif Bogere, 12 rounds, for vacant WBA lightweight title; Gary Russell Jr. vs. Vyacheslav Gusev, 10 rounds. 

(FSN/Fox Deportes): Omar Figueroa vs. Henry Aurad, 8 rounds, junior welterweights; Jermall Charlo vs. TBA, 8 rounds, junior middleweights; Errol Spence Jr. vs. Luis Torres, 4 rounds

At Manila, Philippines: Donnie Nietes vs. Moises Fuentes, 12 rounds, for Nietes' WBO junior flyweight title

At Windhoek, Namibia: Pungluang Sor Singyu vs. Paulus Ambunda, 12 rounds, for Sor Singyu's WBO bantamweight title

At Johannesburg, South Africa: Chris Van Heerden vs. Matthew Hatton, 12 rounds, welterweights

3/1/13 1:38 AM
Fitchhelpsmesleep

Edited: 03/01/13 1:40 AM
GayGuardMooseSaucy -  Sorry for the senseless bump but...

Interested in seeing some answers here as well. I like alot of the opinions on the thread and we'd get some good answers IMO

gonna take me a minute though to think of my 5 if we are going all time

you got a top 5 GayGuard?

3/1/13 1:40 AM
IKossedLawlersSalad

yea that's a hard question lol.

3/1/13 1:40 AM
IKossedLawlersSalad

I can think of four off the top of my head lol, too many though.

3/1/13 1:41 AM
Wasa-B
256 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

IKossedLawlersSalad - 
Wasa-B - Bond, is that you renamed?

So what do we make of Fiddy coming out and saying PBF ducked Pac? Sour grapes after their potential fall out?

sour grapes. It's been documented on yahoo the fight was a go back in 09', all Pacquiao and Co had to do was agree upon the testing.

May i see this documentation?
3/1/13 1:43 AM
IKossedLawlersSalad

yes sir.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/boxing--floyd-mayweather-and-manny-pacquiao-nearly-agreed-to-a-2010-fight.html
3/1/13 1:55 AM
GayGuardMooseSaucy
419 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fitchhelpsmesleep -
GayGuardMooseSaucy -  Sorry for the senseless bump but...

Interested in seeing some answers here as well. I like alot of the opinions on the thread and we'd get some good answers IMO

gonna take me a minute though to think of my 5 if we are going all time

you got a top 5 GayGuard?

It could change on the daily but here it goes

Gatti/Ward 1
JMM/Juan Diaz 1
Prince/Kelley
Holyfield/Bowe 1
Barrera/Morales 1 Phone Post
3/1/13 1:57 AM
Fitchhelpsmesleep

Edited: 03/01/13 2:04 AM

Joe Frazier v Ali I

Marvin Hagler v Thomas Hearns

Aaron Pryor v Alexis Arguello I

Carmen Basilio v Tony Demarco series

Arturo Gatti v Wilson Rodriguez

Prince Naseem Hamed v Augie Kid Vegas Sanchez

Diego Corrales v Jose Luis Castillo

Sugar Ray Leonard v Thomas Hearns 

Juan Manuel Marquez v Juan Diaz I

Marco Antonio Barrera v Erik Morales 1

Thats a top 10 and i'm still not even doing it justice really lol          *edited*
3/1/13 1:33 PM
God Bless Tim Tebow
101 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://espn.go.com/sportsnation/chat/_/id/47242

Dan Rafael is dropping bombs in his chat. Canelo vs Trout is on for April 20th on Regular Showtime and Mares vs Ponce De Leon on the Mayweather card. Maidana vs Lopez will headline a june 8th triple header.

Another bombshell is Schaefer looking at Lucas Matthysse vs Lamont Peterson on May 18th along side Devon Alexander vs Kell Brook

Golden Boy is delivering for the fans
3/1/13 1:57 PM
IKossedLawlersSalad

J'Leon Love is suppose to open the telecast, and Leo Santa Cruz will fight after, no opponent named.

3/1/13 3:15 PM
Wasa-B
256 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

IKossedLawlersSalad - 

yes sir.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/boxing--floyd-mayweather-and-manny-pacquiao-nearly-agreed-to-a-2010-fight.html

Thank mang.

Wondering though: "Pacquiao's side declined the 2009 contract offer because Pacquiao objected to Mayweather's request for the drug testing. Though Pacquiao has subsequently agreed to Mayweather's demands for random blood and urine testing, the sides have not been able to reach agreement on a deal."

I seem to recall the rough time lines now. What happened after that?

Also, believe you would have picked Floyd > Manny right?
3/1/13 3:27 PM
CompanyBlue
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Waba,
after that there were a series of difference excuses Floyd had for the fight not to happen. All the while Manny continued to fight on a consistent basis and he never retired. So it was still a good time for boxing.
3/1/13 3:41 PM
GayGuardMooseSaucy

Tebow who is the poster you have a $100 bet with on Floyd/Guerreo? It was something like 1 minute of in fighting. Think it might be the mod phraochuck Phone Post
3/1/13 4:08 PM
GayGuardMooseSaucy

Thank you Christina Aguilera for stopping by the Mayweather Boxing Gym last night.

Those tits.....

3/1/13 4:15 PM
God Bless Tim Tebow
101 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GayGuardMooseSaucy -  Tebow who is the poster you have a $100 bet with on Floyd/Guerreo? It was something like 1 minute of in fighting. Think it might be the mod phraochuck Phone Post

Skillmatic. 60 seconds of inside fighting in this fight. Aslong as he doesn't try to be a weasel and say clinching is inside fighting than I'm all for it.
3/1/13 6:00 PM
IKossedLawlersSalad

Wasa-B - 
IKossedLawlersSalad - 

yes sir.

Thank mang.

Wondering though: "Pacquiao's side declined the 2009 contract offer because Pacquiao objected to Mayweather's request for the drug testing. Though Pacquiao has subsequently agreed to Mayweather's demands for random blood and urine testing, the sides have not been able to reach agreement on a deal."

I seem to recall the rough time lines now. What happened after that?

Also, believe you would have picked Floyd > Manny right?

there's a video out on youtube, I wouldn't remember where to find it...but it's pretty much Top Rank and Co, contradicting themselves from 2010 to last year..Roach says this, but Arum clears it up, Pacquiao says this, but Arum clears it up, even Ariza last year said there's a lot of crap on Bob that he wont go public with. I've said this numerous times on here, Arum is a lawyer and what he does best is lie lol. What's that famous quote he has, "Yesterday I was lying, today I'm telling the truth." Guy bribed comissions and sanctioning bodies etc. 

it's funny that De La Hoya and Mayweather become stars when they left him, Cotto is making the most he's ever had...Pacquiao has money issues lol. Arum had a list of excuses after the third JMM/Pacquiao fight as well, avoiding Mayweather, but he knows how to talk, so the casual fans think it's all Floyd.

Yes, Floyd would of boxed Pacquiao's ears off.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.