UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Stacked Weekend Of Boxing

11/12/12 4:19 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
RicoVelasquez
121 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"Ok back to the lecture at hand"
Garcia or Donaire?
Time will tell. Phone Post
11/12/12 4:23 AM
RicoVelasquez
121 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

And I do agree with you that Danny is a fucking douche for the Freddie Roach thing but I put most of that blame on Margarito and his hype and promoting ways. Phone Post
11/12/12 4:56 AM
pharochuck
314 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MixedMartialArts LLC, Moderator
GayGuardMooseSaucy -  Ring Occupant if the year-Watson Twins Phone Post

at ward-dawson they were actually signing sutographs and had groupies. chicks were squealing and saying 'it's the guys who are always in the ring. chicks just knew they must be important and were treating them accordingly
11/12/12 11:04 AM
UGCTT_Charles Bronsons Mustache
65 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

pharochuck - 

at ward-dawson they were actually signing sutographs and had groupies. chicks were squealing and saying 'it's the guys who are always in the ring. chicks just knew they must be important and were treating them accordingly

Wow, that makes me wanna puke.
11/12/12 12:03 PM
Eddy Payeur
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

pharochuck - 

LOL. You've gotta be kidding. I could understand stupid girls thinking them being on TV = famous and going for that.......but who would want their autographs?!

I always thought they were Winky Wrights kids. I figured they had a falling out and were estranged after they were in Kid Chocolate's corner when he fought Winky....
11/12/12 1:52 PM
Barry_BondsMVP
815 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

well it was in Oakland, so i'm not surprised, hood rats lol..

11/12/12 2:20 PM
Uncle Creepy's Creepy Nephew
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What did you all make of the video of Vitali in Wach's dressing room finding out a glove was missing padding?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=_WNLP83ZiD8

Also does anyone have a GIF of when Sly has introduced Wlad, he stands up and walks out just as team hold belts aloft? Maybe It was just good live but I thought it was cool as fuck.
11/12/12 2:28 PM
65 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Maybe, but did you see the PDL fight? Broner didn't look so hot in that one.
Broner has not fought a southpaw since the PDL fight.
And Demarco is a bigger, better (imo) southpaw.
Lots of people are counting Demarco out, i find that humorous.
As of right now i think its a 60/40 fight with Broner the favorite.
11/12/12 2:29 PM

RicoVelasquez -  And I do agree with you that Danny is a fucking douche for the Freddie Roach thing but I put most of that blame on Margarito and his hype and promoting ways. Phone Post

Do you mean Brandon Rios?
Other wise im not sure I know what you're talking about.
11/12/12 2:33 PM

If Donaire beats Arce he should be FOTY no doubt.
Say what you will but Garcia has ONE good win. And thats glass chined hype job Khan. 2 wins over an aged Morales dont mean shit when it comes to FOTY talk.
11/12/12 2:46 PM
Barry_BondsMVP
815 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

yea I read about the Wach situation...maybe he put the padding on his chin lol...

I think Broner has a coming out party, he's going to run through DeMarco imo.

11/12/12 5:08 PM
RicoVelasquez

UGCTT_Charles Bronsons Mustache -
RicoVelasquez -  And I do agree with you that Danny is a fucking douche for the Freddie Roach thing but I put most of that blame on Margarito and his hype and promoting ways. Phone Post

Do you mean Brandon Rios?
Other wise im not sure I know what you're talking about.
Shit you're right.
Don't know why I got em confused. Phone Post
11/12/12 5:54 PM

Eh, it was shitty by him to say.... But honestly I could care less about these guys and what they do or say. Obviously this has limits, I wont root for a child molester or a murderer.
But a lot of these guys are just brutal inside and outside of the ring. Boxing is a hard sport and these are hard men, that does not excuse guys like Rios. But I dont expect much from him.
He and Martinez are my favorite fighters. Rios, not matter how big of a douce you guys think he is..... Is probably the most exciting fighter in boxing right now.
11/12/12 6:03 PM
GayGuardMooseSaucy
511 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Diego Corrales is one of the most beloved fighters out there, and he beat his pregnant wife. Everybody loves a comeback story. When people remember Rios nobody will care about him mocking Roach Phone Post
11/12/12 7:19 PM
RicoVelasquez

Yeah. I think the saddest one for me had to be Edwin Valero tho. Never expected that outcome. Fighters and there demons should be a good thread on its own. Phone Post
11/12/12 7:38 PM

What Rios said was childish sure, but he is young guy. Floyd and Pac have done worse then that, no question. People still like them.
Can anyone honestly say they have never made a comment like Rios did? Like never once?
Not condoning it, but he made a mistake. He has apologized for it and has yet to make any comment like that since.
11/13/12 12:40 AM
GayGuardMooseSaucy
511 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

U peep my video Barry? 

11/13/12 1:29 AM
Barry_BondsMVP

half way through the first video, great stuff so far bro...

11/13/12 1:32 AM
GayGuardMooseSaucy

Barry_BondsMVP - 

Thanks. Just uploaded Angluo/Kirkland a few days ago too. 

11/13/12 1:40 AM
Barry_BondsMVP

yea that's another good one...

my favorite comeback fight was Vasquez vs Marquez III...Israel needed a KO to win going into the 12th...great stuff.

11/13/12 11:24 AM

GayGuardMooseSaucy - 
Barry_BondsMVP - 

Ahhhh don't bring that up!!!!!

I still feel the pain of that defeat......
11/13/12 11:25 AM

Kelly Pavliks comeback KO over Taylor made me run around my house screaming with joy.
11/13/12 11:27 AM

Miracle Matthew made a career out of heroic comebacks.
He was awesome, I heard he is homeless now... Thats a damn shame.
11/13/12 11:31 AM

GayGuardMooseSaucy - 
Barry_BondsMVP - 

not sure, where did u post it?

Posted it on the OG so thats probably why you've never seen it. 

Amazing, voted up.
11/13/12 1:07 PM
kostello
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_Charles Bronsons Mustache - 
GayGuardMooseSaucy - 
Barry_BondsMVP - 

Ahhhh don't bring that up!!!!!

I still feel the pain of that defeat......

That was not a defeat, that was a beating.

I for one USED TO be a big boxing fan. Now I don't know anybody's name.... that I can pronounce.

I only watch -

Andre Ward
Floyd MW
Pacquiao
Marquez
Broner
Martinez
Cloud
B Hop - maybe
Pascal - if nothing else is on
Maliggnaggi
Judah

Pretty much the names from 5 - 10 years ago

I don't watch the Froch's, Kesslers, Bute's, Pavlik's, Abraham's... etc.

there has to be absolutely NOTHING on before I watch the alphabet soup names of boxing.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.