UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Stacked Weekend Of Boxing

3/15/13 11:54 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Fedoral Crime
126 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That's true Pharaoh, I just think Floyd's comments were a bit weird. I thought him and Ward were friends. Didn't Ward train at Floyd's gym a few times?

Anyway, I think Floyd made a good choice picking Guerrero for his first fight back. He's tough, durable and shouldn't pose a major threat with his punching power.

Exactly the type of fight Floyd needs after a long layoff. I'd say it'll go to a decision or Floyd stops him in the late rounds. Phone Post
3/16/13 12:00 AM
KevinMcAllister
237 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HenryO - Broner/Malignaggi is a bullshit fight. Cant say I wont watch though.

Broner just needs to fight someone like Rios or Bradley after
Broner-Rios would be a barn burner. Phone Post
3/16/13 12:08 AM
IKossedLawlersSalad
814 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ward came out recently and said the media twisted up his words basically...he never challenged Floyd for a fight at 160, said it would make him look bad calling someone out three weight classes smaller. He still respects Floyd.

I think Floyd is just looking to fuel the fire, Guerrero/Prince is tied to Ward. I'm sure Floyd will hit him up before or after the fight tell it was just business.

3/16/13 2:30 AM
PoundforPound
165 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ward and Guerrero both came up in the Northern California amateur boxing scene at around the same time. There's nothing wrong with Andre rooting him on.

3/16/13 1:15 PM
SubbedZER0
344 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Who's going with who? Bradley v Provodnikov.

I'm going Bradley doc stoppage 9th or 10th

3/16/13 1:25 PM
IKossedLawlersSalad
814 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bradley by UD.

3/16/13 2:30 PM
GayGuardMooseSaucy
512 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

IKossedLawlersSalad -

Bradley by UD.

I'll agree with that. And by Bradley by UD I think Bradley will actually EARN the decision Phone Post
3/16/13 2:44 PM
SubbedZER0
344 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ruslan P is one tough customer. But Bradley's just tougher IMO.

I was going to go UD, but I gave Bradley the benefit of the doubt and didn't see anyone stopping the fight other than the doc. Thinking something swells or gets ripped on the face of Ruslan under Bradley's punches and gets ugly enough for a stop in the 10th.

3/16/13 2:46 PM
SubbedZER0

Will Fred Roach be with Ruslan or Jorge Linares tonight? I would think Ruslan has the bigger opportunity/opponent?

3/16/13 5:53 PM
IKossedLawlersSalad

yea I believe Ruslan would be smarter for Roach...we could see a stoppage from a headbutt though, fight goes to the cards.

3/16/13 11:29 PM
TzTinkle
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bradley in trouble after 1 round, was hit with several stunning shots near the end of the round.
3/16/13 11:33 PM
TzTinkle
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Holy shit, they are going to ruin Bradley if this continues. They are all out brawling, holy shit!
3/16/13 11:34 PM
chadk
163 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bradley fighting dumb so far. Phone Post
3/16/13 11:36 PM
OmgItsTheWams
228 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What does everyone make of the wraps on gsp? What's the big ass lumps? Phone Post
3/16/13 11:37 PM
TzTinkle

Provodnikov looks gassed in the 3rd round after pushing Bradley to his limit in the 2nd.
3/16/13 11:43 PM
TzTinkle

Bradley starts off round 4 leading against the gassed Provodnikov throwing jabs and combos. Towards the end of round Provodnikov comes back with right hands to catch Bradley repeatedly.
3/16/13 11:50 PM
TzTinkle

Bradley stunned again with about 30 seconds left in the 6th round, he is ready to go! Provodnikov coming on like a buzzsaw throwing lefts and rights while Bradley wont stop punching back from the ropes. This is the fight of the year so far!
3/16/13 11:53 PM
stillmatic
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This fight is fucking amazing!!!!
3/16/13 11:58 PM
TzTinkle

Bradley dances his way through rounds 7 & 8 for two 10-9 rounds. Provodnikov can't find him when he is on his bike.
3/17/13 12:01 AM
stillmatic
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bradley has super human recovery abilities. Provodnikov would have finished this fight if he picked his shots better the times he had him hurt.
3/17/13 12:03 AM
TzTinkle

Provodnikov's face is swollen and left eye bleeding after another round where both fighters were stunned in close exchanges. They both have shown more heart than should be possible, there are no losers in this fight.
3/17/13 12:10 AM
TzTinkle

Both fighters stunned again in the 11th, this fight should be stopped, but for who? Bradley up on the cards going into the 12th, he just has to hold on for 3 minutes.
3/17/13 12:14 AM
stillmatic

HOLY FUCK!!!!!!

What an incredible fight. Major respect to both fighters.
3/17/13 12:15 AM
TzTinkle

Bradley knocked down with 10 seconds left!!! He makes the count, he should win by decision. There were shades of Taylor-Chavez at the end. What a fight, Bradley went out there like he had something to prove. When he was hurt he punched back. Provodnikov showed that he can carry his power to 147 and has an even stronger chin than Bradley.
3/17/13 1:21 AM
chadk
163 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Damned good fight. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.