UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Stacked Weekend Of Boxing

4/1/13 2:18 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh
446 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Barry_BondsMVP - 

lol at Ward wanting to fight JCC

He wants a guy coming off a one-sided loss at 160 to come up to 168 to fight him, when Ward is arguably the #1 P4P fighter in the world?  Strange.

4/1/13 2:29 AM
GayGuardMooseSaucy
474 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Barry_BondsMVP -

JMM would love to face Bradley...and I'd love to see it.

Fuck yeah to that. Phone Post 3.0
4/1/13 2:32 AM
TEX4N
272 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GayGuardMooseSaucy -
Barry_BondsMVP -

Agreed Phone Post 3.0
4/1/13 2:34 AM
SubbedZER0
344 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TEX4N - 
GayGuardMooseSaucy -
Barry_BondsMVP -

Agreed Phone Post 3.0

in for this as well

btw if that happened that takes two of Bob Arum's 3 potential opponents for Pacquiao out of the picture and leaves him with Alvarado.

4/1/13 2:55 AM
Barry_BondsMVP
875 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh - 
Barry_BondsMVP - 

lol at Ward wanting to fight JCC

He wants a guy coming off a one-sided loss at 160 to come up to 168 to fight him, when Ward is arguably the #1 P4P fighter in the world?  Strange.

yea, if he's going to fight at MW, make it GGG.

4/1/13 4:48 AM
PoundforPound
163 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 04/01/13 4:48 AM
JCC would bring Ward a nice payday. GGG on the other hand isn't a money generator at the moment.

It's the same reason why Ward has said he'd drop down to fight Mayweather.
4/1/13 12:26 PM
Barry_BondsMVP
875 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

but Ward came out recently and denied he said that..just the media throwing BS out there. 

4/1/13 12:49 PM
SubbedZER0
344 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I guess the aspect of JCC and Ward fighting is just fine with me. If i'm looking at it in terms of giving GGG a bit more time to self promote through another fight and big finish, and Ward getting a warm up for GGG......I guess i'm with it.

4/1/13 4:13 PM
GayGuardMooseSaucy
474 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mayweather training abs for Guerrero

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=yLgDFNDdBQQ Phone Post 3.0
4/1/13 7:10 PM
Barry_BondsMVP

Ward/JCC is just like Hopkins/Pavlik...too bad Andre Dirrell's career is a joke, he'd be a tough test for Ward. Hell, I'd rather watch Georve Groves or James DeGay in there.

4/1/13 7:17 PM
446 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Look at that distended gut! ROIDS, I TELL YOU!!! ROIDS!!!!

- UG

4/1/13 7:18 PM

Oh, and that was for Gay

4/1/13 7:19 PM

God damn, is there anyone in boxing more cut up than Bradley?

4/1/13 7:34 PM
Barry_BondsMVP

Bradley is a beast lol

4/1/13 7:41 PM
Barry_BondsMVP

over 30K tickets sold for Canelo/Trout.

4/1/13 7:48 PM
Barry_BondsMVP

Nacho thinks JMM should face Pac again

4/1/13 7:51 PM
Barry_BondsMVP

Bradley Says Weight Loss Hurt Ability To Take a Punch                                                                                                                                           Article Link - http://www.boxingscene.com/?m=show&opt=printable&id=63946#ixzz2PG6xm7RA
This is a legal waiver. By copying and using the material from this article, you agree to give full credit to BoxingScene.com or provide a link to the original article.

By Ryan Burton

WBO welterweight king Tim Bradley (30-0 12 KOs) has had nothing but praise for Ruslan Provodnikov, whom he defeated on March 16th in Carson, CA in an early "Fight of he Year" candidate. On a recent edition of BoxingScene Radio, Bradley explained why he exchanged with the hard hitting Siberian.

"That's a good question. I had to come in there and show this guy who the boss was and I guess he showed me who was the boss," Bradley stated as he admitted that he was looking to end the fight early.

"Ruslan Provodnikov is no slouch man. You gotta give it up to him. He's a great fighter. I trained hard for this fight. I took him very seriously and I am glad I did. He's a very tough fighter. I went in there and I wanted to take him out. I'm not going to lie. I wanted to take him out and I got hurt early on," he continued.

Bradley normally uses Grant gloves but used Cleto Reyes for this fight. He said that he isn't sure if the gloves had any effect on the fights outcome but Provodnikov's face was cut and badly bruised after the fight.

"I don't know if it did anything different. I didn't knock him out or anything but I know he was very swollen up and I was able to cut him with those gloves. I'm not going to say anything bad about the other gloves though.  Just being honest I prefer the Grants," Bradley admitted.

The native Southern Californian siad that his plan was to continue to apply pressure throughout the fight and that he thought Provodnikov wouldn't be able to handle it.

"For some reason I just wanted to fight him, take complete control. I thought maybe I can take him to deep waters and drown him. I thought he might fade but I was completely wrong," Bradley told us on BoxingScene Radio.

The 29-year-old Bradley was badly hurt in the 1st, 2nd, 6th and 12th rounds. He thinks that his rapid weight loss may have led to his inability to take a punch. Bradley has been down before to the likes of Kendall Holt but has never been hurt the way he was against Provodnikov. He admitted that his weight ballooned during his 9 month period of inactivity between the Manny Pacquiao and Ruslan Provodnikov fights.

"I think I wasn't able to take a punch because of my weight. I was up to 185 pounds after the Pacquiao fight and I know that two weeks before the fight I was still 20 pounds over. I've never been that heavy. I was up to 160 fight night and I've never been that night. I'm usually around 150," said Bradley.

4/1/13 7:52 PM
Barry_BondsMVP

30 Days In May; Debuts Wednesday Night

4/1/13 7:56 PM
Barry_BondsMVP

4/1/13 7:58 PM
OmgItsTheWams
220 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That pic is terrifying Phone Post
4/1/13 8:33 PM
SubbedZER0

Canelo aka Blake Griffin with some heavybag work

4/1/13 10:11 PM
pharochuck
285 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MixedMartialArts LLC, Moderator
Barry_BondsMVP -

over 30K tickets sold for Canelo/Trout.

Boxings dead Phone Post 3.0
4/1/13 10:24 PM
Barry_BondsMVP

Blake Griffin/Richie Cunningham lol

4/1/13 10:24 PM
Barry_BondsMVP

Boxing is died

4/2/13 1:30 PM
Barry_BondsMVP

Rios made $1.25 million, Alvarado $625K

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.