UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Stacked Weekend Of Boxing

3/31/13 12:50 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Linda'sLastRemainingFriend
215 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Barry_BondsMVP -

RIos is a one trick pony

Take a hard shot throw a bomb. Makes for an exciting fight for damn sure. Phone Post
3/31/13 12:51 AM
Tebow Worships Satan
135 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Barry_BondsMVP - 

RIos is a one trick pony

but dammit he's an exciting one trick pony lol.
3/31/13 12:53 AM
Barry_BondsMVP
896 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol agreed guys, keep matching him up with these guys. Matthysse runs through him imo, and someone like Broner and JMM would just put on a boxing clinic.

3/31/13 12:54 AM
JeffersonDArcyChoke
261 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I scored it 118-110 Alvarado and a rewatch I had it 116-112.

I can't believe it was so tight on the cards but we get a rubber match thankfully and the right guy won.

HBO has been killing it lately with Bradley-Provodnikov and now Rios-Alvarado 2.

If only Top Rank/HBO and Golden Boy/Showtime could coexist.

Imagine the cards, the fights and the fun!

Next week is another AMAZING bout and again it's not PPV with Donaire-Rigondeaux.

Boxing is getting it right by delivering big fights on premium cable and not on PPV.

Best year for the sport in a long time. Phone Post
3/31/13 12:58 AM
tbi0904
55 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Barry_BondsMVP - 

lol agreed guys, keep matching him up with these guys. Matthysse runs through him imo, and someone like Broner and JMM would just put on a boxing clinic.

140 is such a ridiculously talented division right now. I think Matthysse is the top dog and a fight between him and Broner would make my year.
3/31/13 12:59 AM
Eddy Payeur
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JeffersonDArcyChoke -  I scored it 118-110 Alvarado and a rewatch I had it 116-112.

I can't believe it was so tight on the cards but we get a rubber match thankfully and the right guy won.

HBO has been killing it lately with Bradley-Provodnikov and now Rios-Alvarado 2.

Next week is another AMAZING bout and again it's not PPV with Donaire-Rigondeaux.

Boxing is getting it right by delivering big fights on premium cable and not on PPV.

No, next week is the UFC in Sweden. The following week is Rigondeaux and Donaire
3/31/13 1:01 AM
Barry_BondsMVP
896 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

yea Matthysse-Broner is the best at 140 imo, and that could very will be PPV worthy by next year if built up correctly. 

3/31/13 1:02 AM
GayGuardMooseSaucy
439 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I already got Rios/Alvarado 2 video if anyone wants/needs it

3/31/13 1:03 AM
Barry_BondsMVP

Eddy Payeur - 
JeffersonDArcyChoke -  I scored it 118-110 Alvarado and a rewatch I had it 116-112.

No, next week is the UFC in Sweden. The following week is Rigondeaux and Donaire

next week is stacked too..and with Mousasi fighting in the UFC..I'm so horny lol

April 6

At Macau (HBO2): Zou Shiming vs. Eleazar Valenzuela, 4 rounds, junior flyweights; Roman "Rocky" Martinez vs. Diego Magdaleno, 12 rounds, for Martinez's WBO junior lightweight title; Brian Viloria vs. Juan Francisco Estrada, 12 rounds, for Viloria's WBA/WBO flyweight title; Wilfredo Vazquez Jr. vs. Yasutako Ishimoto, 10 rounds, junior featherweights; Milan Melindo vs. Tommy Seran, 10 rounds, flyweights; Paul Fleming vs. Ryusei Yoshida, 8 rounds, junior lightweights; Dodie Boy Penalosa vs. Ngaotawan Sithsaithong, 8 rounds, featherweights; David Penalosa vs. Cheroenchai Sithsaithong, 6 rounds, junior featherweights

At Carolina, Puerto Rico: Thomas Dulorme vs. Ivan Hernandez, 10 rounds, junior welterweights

At Chester, W.Va.: Paul Spadafora vs. Robert Frankel, 10 rounds, junior welterweights

At Rome: Leonard Bundu vs. Rafal Jackiewicz, 12 rounds, for Bundu's European welterweight title

April 7

At Osaka, Japan: Koki Kameda vs. Juan Carlos Payano, 12 rounds, for Kameda's WBA "regular" bantamweight title

3/31/13 1:04 AM
gusto
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Barry_BondsMVP - 

RIos is a one trick pony

Yeah, but it is a pretty god damned good trick
Barry_BondsMVP

GayGuardMooseSaucy - 

can you embedd it?

215 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GayGuardMooseSaucy -

VTFU Phone Post 3.0
3/31/13 1:05 AM
Barry_BondsMVP

gusto - 
Barry_BondsMVP - 

RIos is a one trick pony

Yeah, but it is a pretty god damned good trick

no doubt, and I said in response to him not adjusting.

3/31/13 1:05 AM
Tebow Worships Satan
135 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Eddy Payeur - No, next week is the UFC in Sweden. The following week is Rigondeaux and Donaire

Gustafusson vs Mousasi is gonna be awesome. I'm so glad I have Fuel.
3/31/13 1:07 AM
GayGuardMooseSaucy
439 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://youtu.be/lrg98TzcIr8

^Rios/Alvarado 2 

3/31/13 1:07 AM

GayGuardMooseSaucy -

http://youtu.be/lrg98TzcIr8

^Rios/Alvarado 2 

Needs its on thread IMO Phone Post 3.0
3/31/13 1:08 AM
GayGuardMooseSaucy

http://youtu.be/rxM_IzMxlZY

^GGG/Ishida 

3/31/13 1:09 AM
Barry_BondsMVP

Tebow and Gay VTFU...wish I could vote everyone that was on here tonight.

3/31/13 1:28 AM
endochokedme
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Another great fight! And I'm looking forward to watching GGG ishida after seeing the gif. ..holy shit
3/31/13 9:17 PM
SubbedZER0
342 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/31/13 9:17 PM

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum.posts&thread=2154647&forum=1&page=1&pc=35

Put together a thread of Classic boxing extra's and documentaries. Didn't want to blow up Barry's thread but incase anyone ever has some time to kill, highly recommended.

3/31/13 9:20 PM
SubbedZER0
342 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I also picked up some great quality vids of Bradley/Provodnikov and Rios/Alvarado II. Shoot me a PM if you want the link.

4/1/13 2:04 AM
Barry_BondsMVP

lol at Ward wanting to fight JCC

4/1/13 2:08 AM
Barry_BondsMVP

JMM would love to face Bradley...and I'd love to see it.

4/1/13 2:13 AM
Barry_BondsMVP

Macklin vs GGG is being eyed for a future fight.

4/1/13 2:18 AM
ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh
452 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Barry_BondsMVP - 

lol at Ward wanting to fight JCC

He wants a guy coming off a one-sided loss at 160 to come up to 168 to fight him, when Ward is arguably the #1 P4P fighter in the world?  Strange.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.