UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Stacked Weekend Of Boxing

4/17/13 11:06 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
GayGuardMooseSaucy
457 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yes lets do this on Sundays please 

4/17/13 11:16 PM
SubbedZER0
342 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

bozy - 

Hagler

Marvelous!

4/17/13 11:23 PM
SubbedZER0
342 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm a Marvelous fan as well.

Toney v Jirov was the first boxing match i've ever been to, I was 15 at the time.

4/17/13 11:36 PM
GayGuardMooseSaucy
457 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anybody watching All-Access? Phone Post 3.0
4/17/13 11:43 PM
Barry_BondsMVP
890 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

watching all access tonight, how is it Gay?

4/17/13 11:43 PM
Barry_BondsMVP
890 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

watching all access tonight, how is it Gay?

4/17/13 11:47 PM
GayGuardMooseSaucy

I'm half way. It's great.

I still miss 24-7, it's a different vibe. The music, the narrator, the 45 minute episode. Phone Post 3.0
4/17/13 11:50 PM
GayGuardMooseSaucy

Oh shit and Guerrero's dad talking about Floyd bitching about his 30 days and how he did his time in general pop not in PC with the snitches. And how he'll beat Floyd Sr's ass LOL. Floyd responded in the next segment.

We need a fighter's daddy GP

Angel, Floyd, Robert's dad Phone Post 3.0
4/17/13 11:55 PM
Barry_BondsMVP

lol Sr. would beat that ass.

4/17/13 11:58 PM
Got MMAlk
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sub Phone Post 3.0
4/17/13 11:58 PM
GayGuardMooseSaucy

Ending was great. Phone Post 3.0
4/18/13 12:03 AM
Barry_BondsMVP

excited to watch it late...going to look for some footage of Mayweather's media work out today.

4/18/13 12:04 AM
ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh
449 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GayGuardMooseSaucy - Oh shit and Guerrero's dad talking about Floyd bitching about his 30 days and how he did his time in general pop not in PC with the snitches. And how he'll beat Floyd Sr's ass LOL. Floyd responded in the next segment.

We need a fighter's daddy GP

Angel, Floyd, Robert's dad Phone Post 3.0

Don't forget Yoel Judah.

4/18/13 12:23 AM
Barry_BondsMVP

For Bozy.

4/18/13 12:25 AM
449 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

On the topic of Mayweather inspiration videos, watch this one if you haven't already.

4/18/13 12:27 AM
Barry_BondsMVP

yea, that's my favorite one thatkick.

4/18/13 12:27 AM
Barry_BondsMVP

greatest weigh in ever, the build up to this fight was unreal...

4/18/13 12:37 AM
Barry_BondsMVP

Floyd working the heavy bag today.

4/18/13 12:42 AM
Barry_BondsMVP

Canelo Under Jalisco Fire as Arrest Warrant is Pursued                                                                                                                                             Article Link - http://www.boxingscene.com/?m=show&opt=printable&id=64532#ixzz2QmqU1qJI
This is a legal waiver. By copying and using the material from this article, you agree to give full credit to BoxingScene.com or provide a link to the original article.

By Miguel Rivera

WBC 154-pound champion Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez is under fire in Mexico. Canelo is already in San Antonio for Saturday's unification with WBA champion Austin Trout at the Alamodome.

However, authorities in Jalisco have requested that an arrest warrant be issued against Canelo and his brother Juan Ramón Alvarez.

On Tuesday, the Attorney General of the State of Jalisco move forward with the case related to the alleged crimes against boxer Ulises 'Archie' Solis. In the case of Canelo's brother, he is being charged with makng false statements to local authorities about the incident.

Canelo allegedly approached and gave a vicious beating to Solis, a former junior flyweight champion, on October 25, 2011. Solis suffered a broken jaw and lost several teeth from the beating. He required several surgeries and was stripped of his IBF due to inactivity.

Canelo has denied the allegations and said his brother was the actual person involved in the incident with Solis.

4/18/13 12:52 AM

Barry/forum - provided Floyd hasn't aged dramatically since last May, does Guerrero have a realistic shot? I've seen his fights against Berto and Katsidis, but other than that I'm not too familiar with him. He seems to me like a slower, smaller version of Ortiz (albeit with more heart). Am I wrong?

4/18/13 12:54 AM

bozy -  Anybody on here picking Guerrero Phone Post

Lol funny you ask that. I started my Guerrero post about 20 mins ago but got distracted, and just hit post now.

I don't think he does, but I don't know nearly as much about boxing as some of the vets on this thread.

4/18/13 12:55 AM
Barry_BondsMVP

Donaire finally admitted defeat, and is scheduling shoulder surgery.

4/18/13 12:56 AM
Barry_BondsMVP

you hit it perfect with the Ortiz comparison...brings a lot of pressure with more heart and a good chin.

4/18/13 1:03 AM

bozy - 
ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh -
bozy -  Anybody on here picking Guerrero Phone Post

Lol funny you ask that. I started my Guerrero post about 20 mins ago but got distracted, and just hit post now.

I don't think he does, but I don't know nearly as much about boxing as some of the vets on this thread.

Yea me either. Been out of it for awhile. Since Roy Jones went down hill. I missed the all.access tonight hopefully it gets uploaded soon Phone Post

It's hard, man. It took me a good 2 and half years of watching MMA to feel like I really knew what I was talking about, and MMA/UFC is so much easier to follow than boxing.

I know enough about the bigger name fighters, but beyond that I'm pretty much lost. If you asked me for an opinion on a guy like Orlando Salido I'd have no idea what to say.

Still, there's something about high-level boxing that MMA just can't match.

4/18/13 1:03 AM
Barry_BondsMVP

http://www.boxingscene.com/mayweather-guerrero-cbs-schedule-heavy-coverage--64514

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.