UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Stacked Weekend Of Boxing

4/18/13 2:35 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
SubbedZER0
344 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Stoppin in for some Vote ups and to look for all access for you gentlemen and post it.

will return.

4/18/13 2:42 PM
SubbedZER0
344 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Enjoy, All Access episode 2 (Mayweather Guererro)

THE GHOSTBUSTER!

4/18/13 4:17 PM
Barry_BondsMVP
877 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I like JMM/Bradley, good fight, don't think it's PPV worthy though.

Floyd said it best last night, everyone thinks putting pressure on me is the gameplan lol..Floyd definitely works on all areas to perfect. He's just too damn well rounded and adjusts better then anyone on the fly.

4/18/13 6:02 PM
ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh
446 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^Agreed. Look at the fights with DLH, Judah, and even Hatton.  Each of those guys had their moments early, but Floyd made great tactical adjustments from round to round and wound up dominating the middle and later parts of those fights.

4/18/13 6:05 PM
446 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I was reading about how there seems to be a lot of unrest in the Mayweather camp. Floyd was unhappy about how much punishment he took against Cotto, and appointed his dad as his lead trainer as a result. Apparently there's some tension between Uncle Roger and Floyd Sr.

4/18/13 7:13 PM
Barry_BondsMVP
877 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I wouldn't be surprised, I know Sr. will have him on his toes more...don't know how much moving Floyd can still do. But you know the fight will end up on the ropes. 

it's funny because Floyd didn't get hit clean much, just got hit by jabs and a few straights. It's going to happen with someone who comes forward like Cotto, just shows how perfect Floyd wants to be lol.

4/18/13 7:14 PM
Barry_BondsMVP

here's an article on it.

By Rick Reeno

Trainer Floyd Mayweather Sr. says his relationship with brother Roger is not necessarily warm and friendly. WBC welterweight champion Floyd Mayweather Jr. brought his father back as the head trainer, and the two of them are preparing for the May 4th mandatory encounter with Robert Guerrero at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.

Mayweather Sr. and his son have had a turbulent relationship for many few years. During those years, Roger has served as the head trainer, but his recent health issues played a big role in the overall decision of having his brother return to the corner. Both brothers are expected to work Floyd's corner on the night of the fight.

During the media day on Wednesday at the Mayweather Boxing Club in Las Vegas, the two brothers barely exchanged words and often argued with reporters as to which of them was the "head trainer." For the record, in a recent video interview on BoxingScene.com, Mayweather Jr. said his father was the head trainer and overseeing the camp.

"Me and Roger, we can all be cool. As long as people want to be cool and family, then that's what we're going to be. And if they don't want to be that way, then we're not going to be that way. I'm not going to be family with another person here, who is doing something else..going against the grain, I'm not going for it and I'm not going to take it," Mayweather Sr. said.

"[The family atmosphere in camp between me and Roger has been] so-so. The only thing I'm saying is this, sometimes he comes to gym and we don't speak. I'll sit right there and he walks right past me. We're family man, speak. That's what I do. When I come in, I got manners and very good manners. When someone comes by you and don't speak...I mean come on man. It ain't cool, whether it's family or it just be another person."

At the end of the day, Mayweather Sr. notes that everyone is on the same page when it comes to the unified goal of achieving victory on May 4th.

"I'm pretty sure that's the case and that's the main thing that we're here for anyway, to make sure my son wins these next six fights [in his Showtime deal]," Mayweather Sr. said.

4/18/13 7:14 PM
Barry_BondsMVP

If JMM/Bradley does happen, JMM needs a KO to win.

4/18/13 7:19 PM
Barry_BondsMVP

Floyd getting in hard training with Errol Spence

4/18/13 7:20 PM
Barry_BondsMVP

bozy -  Is just me or does Roger Mayweather look like he could still mess someone up real bad. And that smirk on his face, he knows it Phone Post

Sr. sparring that one retarded guy was funny.

4/18/13 7:25 PM
Barry_BondsMVP

Article Link - http://www.boxingscene.com/?m=show&opt=printable&id=64550#ixzz2QrPAqHwT
This is a legal waiver. By copying and using the material from this article, you agree to give full credit to BoxingScene.com or provide a link to the original article.

LAREDO, TX – On the heels of Tax Day, two-division world champion VIC “Raging Bull” DARCHINYAN is looking to file a happy return to the ring when he makes his Top Rank and 2013 debut.  The former flyweight and super flyweight world champion and current Top-Three contender will take on Tijuana toughman Francisco Javier Gallo in a 10-round super bantamweight rumble, on Saturday, May 11, under the stars at the Uni-Trade Stadium in Laredo, TX.  This marks the inaugural boxing event at Uni-Trade Stadium, the new state-of-the-art home of the Laredo Lemurs of the American Association of Independent Professional Baseball League.

Darchinyan vs. Gallo will be televised live on UniMás, as the main event of Solo Boxeo Tecate, beginning at 11:00 p.m. ET.  The telecast will also feature two-time Méxican Olympian ÓSCAR VALDEZ in a six-round featherweight battle.  Darchinyan and Valdez are managed by Frank Espinoza.

“Vic brings an all-action style of fighting to a very exciting boxing division,” said Todd duBoef, president of Top Rank.  “I am looking forward to watching Vic bring it on May 11
4/18/13 7:29 PM

Floyd looking older in that pic.

He should've fought more in his early 30s as opposed to trying to have this career renaissance at 35-36. Boxing at the lighter weight classes is a a young man's game, and his reflex and speed-based style doesn't really lend itself to longevity.

4/18/13 7:44 PM
GayGuardMooseSaucy
474 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Is JMM/Bradley Ppv or HBO? Phone Post 3.0
4/18/13 7:47 PM

No official announcements yet.

4/18/13 7:47 PM
Barry_BondsMVP

Gay, it's not official yet, but word is PPV lol

That, one thing that'll carry him for however long he wants to fight is defense..Like Hopkins, his style could carry him into his 40's.

4/18/13 7:49 PM
Barry_BondsMVP

Guerrero/Mayweather GP Promo

4/18/13 9:31 PM
SubbedZER0

The Mayweather and Kosta Tyszu fight will really let you know just how good Ricky Hatton was. The opening rounds of the Mayweather fight he had his movement down, and was heavy on the aggression. Good ol Hatton though sure enough the head stopped moving on the way in and Floyd started popping him hard with the straight. Then....the 9th round happened.

4/19/13 1:06 AM
GayGuardMooseSaucy
474 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Barry_BondsMVP - 

Gay, it's not official yet, but word is PPV lol

That, one thing that'll carry him for however long he wants to fight is defense..Like Hopkins, his style could carry him into his 40's.

4/19/13 1:11 AM
91W209
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bout time I sub to this thread Phone Post 3.0
4/19/13 1:13 AM
Barry_BondsMVP

lol, what are we dealing with?

4/19/13 1:13 AM
Barry_BondsMVP

welcome 91W, always good to have new blood.

4/19/13 1:14 AM
GayGuardMooseSaucy

Barry_BondsMVP - 

lol, what are we dealing with?

Bradley/JMM not being ppv worthy. I love the gif and felt this was an appropriate time to use lol. 

4/19/13 1:16 AM
GayGuardMooseSaucy

lol he's gonna catch a beating from Uncle Roger 

4/19/13 1:16 AM
Barry_BondsMVP

hahah, yea it was, just didn't know what part of my post it was for..makes sense now.

4/19/13 1:17 AM
Barry_BondsMVP

lol that's my buddy in there with Ruben..he wasn't too happy mocking Floyd.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.