UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Stacked Weekend Of Boxing

4/18/13 7:47 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh
452 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

No official announcements yet.

4/18/13 7:47 PM
Barry_BondsMVP
894 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gay, it's not official yet, but word is PPV lol

That, one thing that'll carry him for however long he wants to fight is defense..Like Hopkins, his style could carry him into his 40's.

4/18/13 7:49 PM
Barry_BondsMVP
894 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Guerrero/Mayweather GP Promo

4/18/13 9:31 PM
SubbedZER0
342 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Mayweather and Kosta Tyszu fight will really let you know just how good Ricky Hatton was. The opening rounds of the Mayweather fight he had his movement down, and was heavy on the aggression. Good ol Hatton though sure enough the head stopped moving on the way in and Floyd started popping him hard with the straight. Then....the 9th round happened.

4/19/13 1:06 AM
GayGuardMooseSaucy
445 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Barry_BondsMVP - 

Gay, it's not official yet, but word is PPV lol

That, one thing that'll carry him for however long he wants to fight is defense..Like Hopkins, his style could carry him into his 40's.

4/19/13 1:11 AM
91W209
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bout time I sub to this thread Phone Post 3.0
4/19/13 1:13 AM
Barry_BondsMVP

lol, what are we dealing with?

4/19/13 1:13 AM
Barry_BondsMVP

welcome 91W, always good to have new blood.

4/19/13 1:14 AM
GayGuardMooseSaucy
445 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Barry_BondsMVP - 

lol, what are we dealing with?

Bradley/JMM not being ppv worthy. I love the gif and felt this was an appropriate time to use lol. 

4/19/13 1:16 AM
GayGuardMooseSaucy

lol he's gonna catch a beating from Uncle Roger 

4/19/13 1:16 AM
Barry_BondsMVP

hahah, yea it was, just didn't know what part of my post it was for..makes sense now.

4/19/13 1:17 AM
Barry_BondsMVP

lol that's my buddy in there with Ruben..he wasn't too happy mocking Floyd.

4/19/13 1:33 AM
GayGuardMooseSaucy

Barry_BondsMVP - 

lol that's my buddy in there with Ruben..he wasn't too happy mocking Floyd.

lol really? 

4/19/13 1:34 AM
452 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You know that guy? And lol yeah, he didn't look too pleased.

4/19/13 1:43 AM
Barry_BondsMVP

lol yea, well we're friends in a way we're all friends here..met him through the boxing site I'm at...now were buddies on FB, he writes for bleacherreport and does interviews.

4/19/13 1:50 AM

Edited: 04/19/13 1:50 AM

That's awesome. And lololol that sucks - a journalist was unwittingly forced into mocking the biggest star in the sport he covers.

4/19/13 1:54 AM
Barry_BondsMVP

lol and he's a big fan of Floyd's, although he can't be bias in his articles..he's still dejected lol.

4/19/13 1:55 AM
Barry_BondsMVP

here's his vid of FMJ's mitt work yesterday.

4/19/13 1:56 AM
Tebow Worships Satan
136 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Barry_BondsMVP - 

lol and he's a big fan of Floyd's, although he can't be bias in his articles..he's still dejected lol.

It's okay Barry, he can mock Guerrero by taking a sip of Nyquil on May 4th.
4/19/13 3:43 AM
idsmashit
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tszyu fouled and got destroyed
4/19/13 3:50 AM
sgotwalks
864 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 04/19/13 3:50 AM
Barry_BondsMVP - 

Dude, that story is hilarious!!! I love it! Damn do I wish something like that happened to one of my friends, but one of my good ones, that I could mock and tease the shit out of for being forced into a position of mocking his own hero, lmao!!! VTFU!

GayGuard voted up for the video.

4/19/13 3:57 AM
Barry_BondsMVP

Edited: 04/19/13 3:58 AM

nothing against Rick, I respect the hell out of him..but I didn't like the way Rick and the Ref were working together against Tsyzu, Rick was a beast that night though. If I recall correctly, maybe we should add that fight to our list as the classic fight, at one point Rick looked over to the ref and winked at him. A lot of fouling went on in the fight..It's been years since I've seen it though,.

4/19/13 3:58 AM
Barry_BondsMVP

sgotwalks - 
Barry_BondsMVP - 

Dude, that story is hilarious!!! I love it! Damn do I wish something like that happened to one of my friends, but one of my good ones, that I could mock and tease the shit out of for being forced into a position of mocking his own hero, lmao!!! VTFU!

lol it was pretty funny, cool moment for him too.

4/19/13 4:00 AM
Barry_BondsMVP

Tebow Worships Satan - 
Barry_BondsMVP - 

It's okay Barry, he can mock Guerrero by taking a sip of Nyquil on May 4th.

lol, Roberto is going to get a whooping.

4/19/13 4:05 AM
sgotwalks
864 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Barry_BondsMVP - 
sgotwalks - 
Barry_BondsMVP - 

lol it was pretty funny, cool moment for him too.

Cool moment for sure, and he handled it well by looking none too happy about it, which keeps him neutral. Now he can go on and laugh and talk about it over beers, hopefully while taking some licks from his friends over it.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.