4/19/13 9:59 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Chris27
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GayGuardMooseSaucy - 
bozy - 
GayGuardMooseSaucy -
Barry_BondsMVP - 

35-50, whatever the exact number, still massive.

Imagine the turnout for Mayweather/Guerrero 

I have not been this pumped for a boxing match in years. Phone Post

These next 3 weekends are ridiculous 

Tonight-FNF on ESPN 

Tomorrow-Fury/Cunningham at 4 on NBC, UFC Prelims at 5, UFC on Fox at 8, Canelo Trout Prelims on ShoX at 9, Canelo/Trout at 10 on Showtime 

27th-Maravilla/Murray and Arrerola Dbl Header on HBO, UFC 159, Khan/Diaz and Judah Garcia on Showtime

4th-May Day and Klitschko fights 

Hell yeah.

Great weekends coming up.
4/19/13 10:03 PM
Barry_BondsMVP
906 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

YES, my body is full of ready.

4/19/13 10:15 PM
UGCTT_Charles Bronsons Mustache
63 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anyone gonna watch FNF's tonight?
I believe Javier Fortuna (who is a badass) is fighting!
4/19/13 10:22 PM
Barry_BondsMVP
906 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fortuna came in over weight, and stripped of title.

4/19/13 10:27 PM
63 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Barry_BondsMVP - 

Fortuna came in over weight, and stripped of title.

Ow fuck lol, just when i was kissing his ass!
Is the fight still on?
4/19/13 10:35 PM
Barry_BondsMVP

yea it's still a go.

4/19/13 10:37 PM

Hey Julian Jackson's son is fighting right now.
Jackson is my all time favorite fighter!
Lets go Mini-hawk!
4/19/13 10:39 PM

Hardest p4p puncher in history

Mr. Bonds please

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=herrJp3Ai-I
4/19/13 10:41 PM
SubbedZER0
336 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Holy uppercuts and hooks!

4/19/13 10:41 PM
SubbedZER0
336 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Barry_BondsMVP - 

u love it baby?

4/19/13 10:43 PM
Barry_BondsMVP

SubbedZER0 - 
Barry_BondsMVP - 

u love it baby?

UK

UK

UK

How old baby?

4/19/13 10:44 PM

I wish mini-hawk would sport the classic "Jackson box afro" cut
4/19/13 10:44 PM
Barry_BondsMVP

The Hawk was a beast.

4/19/13 10:45 PM
SubbedZER0

Barry_BondsMVP - 
SubbedZER0 - 
Barry_BondsMVP - 

u love it baby?

UK

UK

UK

How old baby?

a/s/l?

4/19/13 10:46 PM

Barry_BondsMVP - 

The Hawk was a beast.

Thanks bud!

Where do you rank him for all time power punchers?
4/19/13 10:47 PM
Barry_BondsMVP

Trout's Manager Shakes Head at Selection of Officials                                                                                                                                              Article Link - http://www.boxingscene.com/?m=show&opt=printable&id=64619#ixzz2Qy4d3rYn
This is a legal waiver. By copying and using the material from this article, you agree to give full credit to BoxingScene.com or provide a link to the original article.

By Jake Donovan

The thought of pulling out of this weekend’s fight against Saul ‘Canelo’ Alvarez never once crossed the mind of Austin Trout. The unbeaten southpaw has grown accustomed to having the deck stacked against him, just as the boxing community has grown accustomed to major fights in Texas being plagued with controversy.

A promise for fairly proportioned officiating panel never came to fruition, as the WBC – who claims Alvarez (41-0-1, 30KO) as its 154 lb titlist - will claim three of the four officials for Saturday’s 154 lb. unification bout in San Antonio.

The WBA – who recognizes Trout (26-0, 14KO) as its champ – will be represented at ringside only by Stanley Christoldoulou, a veteran ring official from South Africa.

“I'm not worried about the officials or the judging,” Trout noted during a mid-week pre-fight press conference.  “I'm not worried about being in a hostile territory.  All I can worry about is the opponent that I have in the ring.”

His handlers weren’t quite as cordial when first learning of the news, but have since calmed down and look forward to once again overcoming the odds.

“It’s simple math – two plus two equals four. You have four officials, we were led to believe two each would come from the WBC and the WBA,” stated co-manager Bob Spagnola, who has guided Trout’s career from the beginning. “Instead, we have three officials from the WBC and one from the WBA.”

The incident is just the latest in a long and growing list of everything that has become wrong with boxing in Texas, a sad commentary considering that its rich tradition with the sport. Saturday’s event will take place in front of a sold out crowd of more than 38,000 boxing enthusiasts, which speaks both to the popularity of Alvarez and boxing as a culture in the Lone Star State.

What fans can only hope for is a night free of controversy, though sadly would serve as an exception. From absent drug tests to horribly inept scoring and refereeing, the post-fight commentary from Texas always seems to discuss other than the actual fighting itself.

Further adding to the concern is WBC President Jose Sulaiman going on record to guarantee (in the form of a prediction) an Alvarez victory.

Given the history and the most recent circumstances, it would have been understandable for Trout and his team to take a firm stance on the subject. Instead, the plan is to simply settle all differences in the ring.

“Of course, we’re still going to fight,” comments Spagnola. “Austin is a fighter. We all know that. Austin is a real fighter and, God willing, it won't be close.”

4/19/13 10:48 PM
Barry_BondsMVP

Hawk is top 3 easy.

4/19/13 10:48 PM
Barry_BondsMVP

SubbedZER0 - 
Barry_BondsMVP - 
SubbedZER0 - 
Barry_BondsMVP - 

u love it baby?

UK

UK

UK

How old baby?

a/s/l?

u my gf now?

4/19/13 10:49 PM
Barry_BondsMVP

how is Mini Hawk looking?

4/19/13 10:49 PM
SubbedZER0

I don't know if anyone saw this on the screen or knows who Kevin Robinson the bmx rider is, but this guy just got himself his 138290 concussion in the big air competition today. This poor soul needs to land his fuckin bike.

4/19/13 10:51 PM

Barry_BondsMVP - 

OKay, he is beating his guy up. But he looks pretty shaky defensively. He needs to work on technique.
4/19/13 10:51 PM
SubbedZER0

Barry_BondsMVP - 

i've got him up. he's got some promising technique on his punches and puts a good amount of effort into picking his angles. Plus this is a pretty good fight

4/19/13 10:58 PM
Barry_BondsMVP

thanks for the update guys, let's see if Jackson can be somewhat close to as good as his pops.

4/19/13 11:02 PM
GayGuardMooseSaucy
418 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

4k posts strong. Great thread Phone Post 3.0
4/19/13 11:03 PM
SubbedZER0

His opponent has a questionable chest tattoo, alittle too much for me mr boxing glove titties

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.