UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Stacked Weekend Of Boxing

4/20/13 1:57 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh
436 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Barry_BondsMVP - 

my favorite RJJ Ko, Serwano looks like he just watched the Ring.

Holy shit haha. Gif + description made me lol.

4/20/13 2:03 PM
Barry_BondsMVP
906 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

bozy -  Aight my bad. Phone Post

it's all good buddy lol.

4/20/13 2:08 PM
SubbedZER0
336 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum.posts&thread=2164101&forum=1&page=1&pc=3

got a thread going with the Toney v Jirov fight in it for anyone who wants to watch it before hand and just discuss afterwards

4/20/13 2:09 PM
436 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 04/20/13 2:10 PM

Watching replay of FNF. Teddy Atlas' analogies and the random tangents he goes on crack me up. Somehow he got on the topic of Shaq in the paint during a boxing match.

4/20/13 2:14 PM
SubbedZER0
336 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh - 

Watching replay of FNF. Teddy Atlas' analogies and the random tangents he goes on crack me up. Somehow he got on the topic of Shaq in the paint during a boxing match.

"If you want the big hook finish to be there, what do you do?! You save your money. You go to the bank and you deposit that money. You build your account savings by going to the body. You stack your money up, and when you go for the withdrawal when you see the numbers get up there and he gets tired, you check out with a big finish"

4/20/13 2:20 PM

Edited: 04/20/13 2:20 PM
SubbedZER0 - 
ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh - 

"If you want the big hook finish to be there, what do you do?! You save your money. You go to the bank and you deposit that money. You build your account savings by going to the body. You stack your money up, and when you go for the withdrawal when you see the numbers get up there and he gets tired, you check out with a big finish"

Lol please tell me you play Fight Night Champion. There's one bit where he likens the jab to a smoke screen in a bank robbery. Then there's my personal favourite (after you either win or lose a close decision): "I had that fight a little bit closer - I scored it a split decision".

4/20/13 2:23 PM
SubbedZER0

I do play fight night champion, theonly issue is I NEVER go to decisions. I'm Javier Fortuna in last nights fight in virtually every fight, KTFO'd or KTFO'ing.

4/20/13 2:24 PM
Barry_BondsMVP
906 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Atlas is awesome, I love when he freaks out over bad reffing/judging lol

I'm glad to hear your love for Boxing is coming back strong Bozy.

4/20/13 2:26 PM

I've played it so much that I pretty much try to go to a decision every time I fight for the challenge. My greatest accomplishment in the game is beating Wlad Klitschko as Kelly Pavlik via 13th round KO playing on GOAT difficulty.

4/20/13 3:05 PM
GayGuardMooseSaucy
418 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wait I thought the rescoring was moved to Sunday? Phone Post 3.0
4/20/13 3:56 PM
Barry_BondsMVP

no, remember we are doing one controversial fights, (Wed) and one classic fight to watch. So something twice a week, just the rescoring fights are every Wed.

4/20/13 4:00 PM
Barry_BondsMVP

Today is a busy day, a lot of action

At San Antonio (Showtime): Saul "Canelo" Alvarez vs. Austin "No Doubt" Trout, 12 rounds, WBC/WBA junior middleweight unification; Omar Figueroa vs. Abner Cotto, 10 rounds, lightweights; Jermall Charlo vs. Orlando Lora, 8 rounds, junior middleweights;                                                                                                                                                                       At London (Epix and EpixHD.com): Nathan Cleverly vs. Robin Krasniqi, 12 rounds, for Cleverly's WBO light heavyweight title; Dereck Chisora vs. Hector Alfredo Avila, 10 rounds, heavyweights;                                                                                                                                                       At New York (NBC): Tyson Fury vs. Steve Cunningham, 12 rounds, IBF heavyweight eliminator; Curtis Stevens vs. Derrick Findley, 8 rounds, middleweights;                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               At Mexico City (UniMas): Victor Terrazas vs. Cristian Mijares, 12 rounds, for vacant WBC junior featherweight title; Juan Manuel Lopez vs. Eugenio Lopez, 10 rounds, junior lightweights;                                                                                                                                            At Blackpool, England: Brian Rose vs. Joachim Alcine, 12 rounds, junior middleweights; Lee Selby vs. Corey McConnell, 12 rounds, for Selby's Commonwealth featherweight title                                                                                                                                                       At Panama City, Panama: Robinson Castellanos vs. Celestino Caballero, 12 rounds, featherweights

4/20/13 4:06 PM
OmgItsTheWams
215 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm excited for findley vs Stevens Phone Post
4/20/13 4:22 PM
OmgItsTheWams
215 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anyone watching? Phone Post
4/20/13 4:23 PM
Ram Rod
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good fight so far! Phone Post 3.0
4/20/13 4:26 PM
Barry_BondsMVP

sorry if I screwed up posting the schedule today. Going to the gym right now, DVR'ing the Fury fight...wont be on here for the Canelo fight, going to a friends, I know you guys will keep it going on here.

4/20/13 4:40 PM
OmgItsTheWams

Anyone else find findley borderline dirty? Phone Post
4/20/13 5:06 PM
Ram Rod
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sweet overhand right!!
4/20/13 5:06 PM
UGCTT_Charles Bronsons Mustache
63 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OMMMMMMGGGGGGGG
4/20/13 5:12 PM
Ram Rod

Fury looks awful, no technique at all just a big strong sloppy guy. Wouldn't stand a chance against Vlad or Vitali
4/20/13 5:17 PM
gyakusetsu
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fury keeps getting hit with that right. His only chance against the smaller & faster guy it's clinching. Send the ref says the jig is up Phone Post
4/20/13 5:20 PM
pharochuck
180 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MixedMartialArts LLC, Moderator
This guy fury thought he could beat Haye? Lol Haye would crush him Phone Post 3.0
4/20/13 5:30 PM
Sleazy Martinez
355 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fuck. Phone Post 3.0
4/20/13 5:31 PM
Sleazy Martinez
355 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good KO though. Phone Post 3.0
4/20/13 5:35 PM
pharochuck
180 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MixedMartialArts LLC, Moderator
Ram Rod - Fury looks awful, no technique at all just a big strong sloppy guy. Wouldn't stand a chance against Vlad or Vitali
Wlad would end his career Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.